Thoughts on the University

A thought offered to the esteemed leaders of the University and to fellow citizens of TEP,
Whoever they may be at the moment (as it seems things are being jostled around)

While the current courses offered by this institution are structured in a way that would be very beneficial for those wishing to dive into a specific (and important)part of NS game-play, I believe the curriculum established under Bachtendekuppen allowed students a more flexible and interactive experience. There was increasing difficultly in Bach’s curriculum structure measurable by degree stature. Courses were also designed around objectives and hands-on activities such as, claiming land in TEP’s map, starting a roleplay, and others that I cannot now remember. I believe the university should be reformed (as it is being done now) in a way that allows the old curriculum, of Bach, and the current curriculum to function together. Combining the advantages of the two structures would allow a more versatile structure allowing students more options to match there time or skill.

I’m sure I have missed some very important points about the former structure under Bach and have understated the current(kinda) curriculum which was instituted under OF. As for how the transition occurred after Bach left chancellorship of the university and how the current curriculum was established is beyond my knowledge. I just wanted to state my thoughts about the university.

Thanks. The current structure, or lack thereof, was established by the Second Education Act, which has basically been abandoned.

The curriculum as made under Bach and myself was based on the first Education Act.

The basis of tests and lessons, and other quantified experiential “certificate” or degrees was shown very quickly to lack public interest. Though I would support a very simplified version as a side-program of the university.

I would suggest maybe a “doctoral” program which the university can confer following work and writing on something TEP-related. Only PhD though, no stages like bachelor.