Time away

Folks I could use a bit of time off. I know I don’t normally ask this, and I don’t plan on this becoming a habit, but now with two former now current admins picking up the slack and with EM doing great stuff as well, I need a bit of a break. This is mostly due to personal reasons unrelated to TEP, but I need to clock out for a week. I’ll be sure to clock in on time next week.

I can be accessed over skype and discord, as well as PM and the likes, but I will only check in sparingly. I am of course always available to talk if anyone’s upset or needs an ear to listen to - some of you know that, but I want to make sure everyone here does too. It’s tough out there.

At any rate, I have full confidence in our entire government, in the delegate, in all our viziers, and in the administration here. If I didn’t, I wouldn’t take a break, so that’s accredit to the people here right now. And I am honest when I say I think of all of you, even if I find it difficult to make small talk, I do appreciate you and, even if we have differences and tough pasts, I appreciate the work you do for this region, because this is all volunteer work, and that’s the greatest kind of work in my opinion: doing something without expecting something else in return. Everyone here from Aelitia to Yuno does that, and I couldn’t be more proud of this region and the people who make it run.

Anyway I am rambling. All the best no matter what. I’ll be back in one week.

Take care Todd.

Just kidding, we’ll be fine. Even foxes take breaks, so enjoy your time away!

See you in a week :slight_smile:

Forgot to say I think I’m back now.