Uni-Vs-?

People have compared The North Pacific to the United States, and The South Pacific to South America. The way I see it, if one looks at the Pacific Ocean, the United States is in the east, and because our government is most certainly the most similar to the US, that should make us the US.

However, I relent. There is indeed a nation in the Far East that is similar to TEP. Small, democratic and generally forgotten about: Australia. So, when considering which Warzone the University should use, I’ve decided Warzone Australia is perfect for the task.

First, I challenge new TEPers to try military gameplay, also known as Raiding and Defending (R/D). NationStates wasn’t made with a war feature, but players utilize WA endorsements to invade other regions and elect their own delegate. This has evolved into a war between “raider” regions who attack other regions just to attack something, and “defender” regions who want to protect weak regions from such harassment. If you want to go to war in NationStates, then R/D is your gig.

Each weak, I will offer practice missions. Days and times will be announced beforehand. PM or TG me to sign-up.

Second, I challenge other regions to take Warzone Australia from the University. If you close TEP’s embassy with WZ Aussie, then you win. If not, we win. It’ll be hard, but I think it’s worth it.

Interesting. Perhaps EPSA could help with this?

Just like the Practice Legislative Assembly, the War Room is for new players to try new things. If they choose to join the EPSA, great. If not, that’s their choice. If individual EPSA members want to help, they are more than welcome.