Updated RP Map

ROLEPLAY MAP OF URTH
As created by BGP and used with his permission

Please make all claims publicly in this thread. I am willing to discuss changes with you via telegram, PM, and Skype, but the claim/change must be made here. Annexation and colonization must meet certain standard as set by the roleplay community (link to be inserted when guidelines have been written). Please make efforts to learn about your neighbors (especially long-established ones) before determining whether or not your nation is a thousand years old and formerly held an entire continent as part of its empire. This map depends on continuity and comradery with the RP community.

Inactive nations, defined as no active RP post within 60 days (subject to change), will be removed from the map with no reservation given unless vitally important to current events. Inactive nations deemed too important to remove will become NPC nations and property of the roleplay community. Please post a leave of absence or get word to someone if you will be gone for an extended period.

MAKING A CLAIM
Location : (Please describe to the best of your ability, or provide a simple image. Sloppy borders will be drawn at my discretion.)
Name of Country : (Short name will do)
Important RP : (Essential for annexation or colonial expansion)
NOTE : PLEASE MAKE YOUR CLAIM CLEAR. Claims made in a stylized fashion or have parts of borders cropped out will DELAY your addition to the map.

Location: In the middle/top area, Adjacent to the tan thing in the middle to the right.

Name of Country: Machi (Avel Li)

(This is the land where warp bubbles come in from the alternate universe… Because I can.)