Urth Languages and Their Real World Counterparts

So I’ve noticed that in TEP, most countries’s languages are based in part or completely off of a real-life language. Thought not always the case, this is a common theme, and I figured there should be an official list to sort them all out.
For each language in your country, please post a brief note formatted like this:

1. Language name: Strataric (in parintheses after a language name, if it is your nation’s main language, please just write ‘Main’)
  2. TEP Nation of Origin [if you know this language came from a different nation, specify which. If not, just use yours]: Stratarin
  3. Original? [that is, created solely by yourself]: No
  4. Real life counterpart [if the answer to ‘3.’ is Yes, don’t even answer this question. If your language is a combination of multiple RL languages, don’t answer this question and specify the languages of origin in the following question]: Russian
  5. Brief description [use this question to talk about the language’s IC origin, and, if your answer to question ‘3.’ was No, a brief description of what sort of sound it has]: N/A

We already have a language thread: http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7006601/1/#new

I personally have no idea where Codexian came from.

— Begin quote from ____

We already have a language thread: http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7006601/1/#new

— End quote

Woops, my bad.

— Begin quote from ____

I personally have no idea where Codexian came from.

— End quote

Do you know, I was just wondering the exact same thing.

— Begin quote from ____

Do you know, I was just wondering the exact same thing.

— End quote

Codexian comes from a guy a long time ago whose nation was Codex. It was like a version of the British empire, and they CTE’d, so now it’s like an empire that has remnant influence, the area being where FPS, Xiopothos, and a couple others are located now. Codexian became the default language, like how English is in the old British Empire and surrounding areas.

So what about Wachovian? Was (or is) there a nation called Wachovia?

FPS gave a list of four inactive rper nations that he “annexed” including Wachovia:

http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/5230146/1/#new

Hope this answers your question Atlae

I like the idea of this thread but I think it should be more set up like this:

Master List of Languages

Codexian = US English
Staynish = UK English
Wachovian = French
Columbian = Italian
Tildenese = Dutch
Drakkengardian = German
Packilvanian = Persian
Tyrsin = Spanish
Lyonese = Portuguese

(FPS’ original idea before his sudden departure to give Urth a true custom feel)

Spoiler List of Them & Nations

[spoiler]This Nation
That Nation
Who’s Nation
Why’s Nation
[/spoiler]

[spoiler]This Nation
That Nation
Who’s Nation
Why’s Nation
[/spoiler]

A language map could be helpful also like in this thread Family Language Map - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

Does anyone have anything they would like to suggest before an official thread is created?