Urth Map RP Activity-Check

From your friendly Cartographers:

Beginning in the next few days, we will be conducting a large-scale activity check on the nations of Urth. We want to make sure the level of interaction through role-play in The East Pacific is of a strong and active quality, so we will be revisiting the activity of all nations in TEP who have made a claim and received land on the Roleplay Map.

Emails will be sent to every nation, both through the Nation States telegram system and through the forum PM system. You will have until the end of the month to reply to the email, indicating you are active and wish to keep your nation on the current Urth Map, AND you are intending to continue with role-playing on TEP.

Activity is defined as posting on the TEP-Evolved page in the past year (January of 2016). If you have not posted in the page in this time-frame, but wish to retain your spot, you will need to post in a reasonable amount of time to be considered active again. Please consult me or other role-players for ideas on how to contribute.

Nations who do not reply, are not intending to continue RP, or are considered inactive, will be removed from the Urth map at the end of the month. Note: certain legacy nations will be retained. We will only take action on the nations we send emails to.

If you receive the email, please respond as soon as possible with your intentions.

Please let me or any other cartographer know if you have any questions or concerns.

Furni

I wish to remain on the current Urth map, as I plan on becoming active again in the near future. However, contrary to this statement, I may wish to revise my claims soon. I believe I may have grabbed a little bit too much land. Specifically, islands. Please contact me so we can sort this out. I may not reply immediately, but I’ll do my best.
-Mex