Urth Time Zone Map

I was going to write a roleplay post but I wanted to know what the time difference would have been between nations but we didn’t have a time zone map to give an example of so I made one.

Notes:

• +7 ended up a little off. I’ll fit that later.

• +12 due to me not wanted to re-size the map when doing the international date line is a little bigger than the rest but since it’s pretty much nothing in that area I feel it would be okay.

Time Zones on an overlay of the political map:

EMA example:

Port of Dominion Western Time | Eastrovia Central Time | Juoi Eastern Time

Is this up for edits if certain countries want to stick to one timezone instead of being in multiple much like countries in the real world do?

— Begin quote from ____

Is this up for edits if certain countries want to stick to one timezone instead of being in multiple much like countries in the real world do?

— End quote

If certain people want their nations to only have one then they would pick which one of the zones they want to be in if they’re split between multiple zones. Whatever works best for them. I could have had EMA in one timezone for example but it’s too wide for that to work for my country, imo.

Okay, I just asked because I wanted the south-western Caltharus that’s in +9 to be in +8 and all of Justelvard to be +7. I’d preferably have Louzaria in +2 so it is in line with New Calthia and closer to Aurora, with the Morstaybishlian West Pacific Territories to be in +8 instead of +9 and +10. Not sure how that would work as some of it borders the Oan Isles. Apart from that and as far as I can see there are no things out of place :smiley: