Urthvision XIX

FROM NEW LEGANES TO URTH
Cukish points on Urthvision XIX

"EVERYONE WITH ME!!

RYÉS GAFÉ VEDÉREK, NAFIÓNER URÇÁLE
BUENAS NOCHES, NACIONES DE LA URTIA
GOOD EVENING, NATIONS OF URTH!!!

Hello Sayyeeeeeeed!!! How’s the evening goiiiiiiAAAA-

Pétra backflips from her chair into the floor, falling upon a gorilla plush that deflates in the process

Sorry, that deflated faster than the latest international Cukish ranks…

Good evening, my name is Pétra Méde, probably a face you won’t ever forget in Sayyed -ouch, that still hurts a bit- especially after the last time you saw me on TV. Urthvision XVIII, Hálerek Ozheçarékfi and the like: what a time, huh? We’re in Salarqa tonight because we were in Privétia Tauríllien some months ago. And why did we get there? Because of the only one that can make a Cukish rise from the floor after falling down. Yes, that person is here, and now I beg her to help me stand up. Please welcome the only two-times winner of Urthvision: Lórien Talháwi!!!"

“Yes, thank you for being here, Lóri; now help me stand up, please.”

“Come here, sister” Pétra finally stands up

"Hello guys, yes, it’s Lórien here, and I have a little present for you all. Actually not mine, you know, it’s from the whole Commonwealth, from our voters with love, with passion, and by the power of song:

The first Cukish point goes to cutie Blueacia.
2 points are awarded to the truth behind Nystatiszna’s song.
3 points to the power of Norgsveldet’s The Mind.
4 points to the rhythm of Viviane.
5 points to Tivot and the pain that love can also bring.
6 points to the beautiful beats from West Borea.
7 points to Peragen and Rosamunda’s delicate sounds.

Into the top 8 we go!!

These 8 points don’t go very far away. To the Phantoms of Alksearia and the strength of their performance!!

10 points, that means the second most voted song, are for the hosts of this edition, Sayyed!!!

And the most voted entry, with 12 points, is… Augustia!!!"

“Thank you Lórien, our loveliest musician!!!” Pétra said. "It is time to leave, and now most certainly. Despite continuing on the URC, LLNTV and, therefore, New Leganes, will not be competing on Urthvision XX. After winning and hosting three editions in five years, it is time for a break. The Cukish audience loves Urthvision and will definitely continue to watch and support it, but the passion of our music industry, our audience and our broadcaster has left us exhausted. Thank you for appreciating the Cukish music so, so incredibly much, we aren’t leaving but letting others enjoy the success we’ve experienced.

Always call Lórien for the best concert ever, and always call Pétra Méde for the best clumsy fun ever. Thank you, and see you on Urthvision XX!!!

Veria Votes

12: Phoenixia
10: Korćetta
8: Vakrestrender
7: Morstaybishlia
6: Peragen
5: Alksearia
4: Sayyed
3: Aivintis
2: Volscina
1: Norgsveldet

Volscina Votes

12: Asendavia
10: Alksearia
8: Norgsveldet
7: Eyjaria
6: Nagato
5: New Leganés
4: Corseau
3: Phoenixia
2: Mirhaime
1: Nystatiszna

Mirhaime points!!!

12 points went to Asendavia

10 to Corseau

8 to Aduraszna

7 to Morstaybishlia

6 to Sayyed

5 to Nagato

4 to Eyjaria

3 to Norgsveldet

2 to Peragen

1 to Augustia.

Phoenixia points!

12 points went to Korcetta

10 to Nagato

8 to Aivintis

7 to Norgsveldet

6 to Sayyed

5 to New Leganes

4 to Eyjaria

3 to Augustia

2 to Peragen

1 to Vakrestrender.

Congratulations to KORĆETTA, winners of Urthvision XIX!