Volkian Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Volkia, officially the Volkian Federative Republic, is a federal presidential constitutional republic located on the western coast of Itur. It comprises of 26 provinces known as “oblasts,” and borders South Hills to the northeast and Kurikia to the southeast. It is the birthplace of the lupine race, a wolf-like humanoid species that comprises over 98% of the population.

Fast Facts

• Population: 80,641,743 (2020 census)

• Official language: Volkian at all levels

• Capital and largest city: Volkgoroda (approx. 2.8 million residents)

• Head of state and government: President Yuliya Surkova (since 2016)

• Minister of Foreign Affairs: Nikolai Skorobogatov (since 2016)

• GDP: $4.35 trillion (2021 estimate)

• GDP per capita: $57,643.24

• Currency: Volkian korona

• Major exports:

• Products relating to and including raw metals, minerals, precious metals.

• Lumber and wood products.

• Chemical products.

• Automobiles.

City of Volkgoroda
Founded by the Volkiplemeni during the second lupine migrations of the 2nd Century, the city of Volkgoroda began its life as a fishing and trading village. Its location on the Sosna River and the vicinity to Lake Kalini allowed the city to grow its wealth and power, resulting in the Grand Duchy of Volkia’s foundation in 365 with Volkgoroda as its capital. Volkgoroda would continue to grow with Volkia, consistently remaining the capital for each of Volkia’s predecessor states. Other cities were considered as candidates for the capital of the new republic created after the fall of the Volkian monarchy in 1888, but Volkgoroda remained the capital following a national referendum.

The entirety of the Volkian Federal Government can be found within the city, mostly concentrated in and around the Government District. This includes the Presidential Palace, both chambers of the National Assembly (Federal Council and Chamber of Deputies), and the Federal Supreme Court. All of the nation’s ministries make Volkgoroda their home as well, their buildings scattered throughout the city. There is an abundance of museums, parks, theaters, and academic institutions serving the nearly three million Volkgorodans that call the city home. The city sees millions of domestic and international tourists every year. Volkgoroda is served by a world class transit system which includes Volkgoroda International Airport and Ivan A. Kosarev International Airport, three railway terminals, numerous trams, and the Volkgoroda Metro.

The Diplomatic District is located adjacent to the Government District and is the home of the Vladislav S. Moskalyov Foreign Affairs Building, located at 1541 Andronikov Square.

Ministry of Foreign Affairs
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs is the ministry responsible for preparing and implementing the Volkian government’s foreign policy, as well as handling matters relating to overseas Volkian nationals. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs invites nations to apply for the following:

• Diplomatic recognition

• Embassy/Consulate exchange

• Extradition agreements

• Military alliance (please specify)

• Trade agreement (please specify)

• Non-aggression pact (please specify)

• Visa plans/agreements (please specify)

• Student or Cultural exchange

• Military cooperation (please specify)

• Assistance in another field (please specify)

• Other (please specify)

Things to Consider

• Not all requests will be approved.

• Embassies will be built in Volkgoroda. Consulates are available in any major city. Volkia - TEPwiki

• Volkia largely considers itself to be a neutral country, though it has joined defense agreements and entered into alliances in the past and continues to maintain them.

• Tourist visas will generally be approved for 45, 90, and 180 days. Longer visas may be approved but additional negotiation or closer relations may be prerequisites.

Current Relations

Organizations
Founding Member of the Kerilo Accord

Nations
[spoiler]

• Diplomatic recognition

• Embassy and Consulate exchange

• Extradition agreement in place

• No visa required for tourism up to 180 days

• Allows Volkian troops to operate from North Dverian bases in support of the North Dverian military during the nation’s current unrest

• Provides support and training to North Dverian military and police

[/spoiler]

Formal Transmission
THE ILISIAN ARMED FORCES

Greetings Comrade,

The Ilisian Armed Forces Division of External Affairs wishes to reach out to your nation for alliance. We here in Ilesland commend your strides in public service and social policy, and while we are different cultures we wish to extend a hand of peace.
The DFA requests your Diplomatic Recognition, as well as the construction of Embassies in both of our capitals.
We also seek trade of automotive products.
In exchange for this Ilesland will offer you a Military Alliance, non-aggression agreements with both you and your allied nations, as well as state of the art medical supplies. We wish your nation and people the best in your endeavours for a better, fairer, future.

Ave Operarios, Comrade

President, Dear Leader, Nick Cannon (Head of the Communist Party, Supreme Leader of House of Executives)
Franklyn Lugo (Chief Commander of the I.A.F.)
Min. Cassandra Stanton (S-Min. of Department of External Affairs)

Ministerio de Diplomacia

Reino Corric Constitucional de Casilló y Réal

Ministry of Diplomacy
Constitutional Corric Kingdom of Casilló and Réal

Office of the Minister of Diplomacy
Hall of Ministers, Eleçeron
Taragento District, Casilló y Réal
861-1-222-8481

“Saludos y bendiciones sobre ti.”
“Salutations and blessings upon you.”

I extend my honored respects and blessings to the offices of Nikolai Skorobogatov for his virtuous work in ensuring Volkia remains a strong and noteworthy member of the international community.

Today I write to Yuliya Dmitrova Surkova, honored President of the Volkian Federative Republic. As the First Minister of Diplomacy for the Constitutional Corric Kingdom of Casilló and Réal, it is my solemn duty to expand the relations between nations and enrich the lives of our citizens, to pave the way for further cooperation. With my regards come the salutations and best wishes of the nations’ premiere elected official, Prime Minister Gabriella Orellana. Additionally, I extend the greetings and the proffered hand of friendship of His Grace, Sebastián II, King of Casilló and Réal, Sovereign of Andora. His Grace has bid I provide you with the following Statement of Intent:

“Los saludos y bendiciones más honrados sobre ustedes. In the name of Our forefathers and mothers, by the Grace of God, and with the embodied power of Our citizens We issue this Statement of Intent to the honored Yuliya Dmitrova Surkova, who represents an admirable people with an even more admirable strength of character. We hope for her continued good health and the same of her family, as well as all Volkian citizens. It is the Intent of the Corric People, and thus Our Intent, to further the breadth of dialog between Casilló and Réal and the Volkian Federative Republic. The two great peoples of Corric and Volkian blood would enrich themselves through the education, trade, travel, and cooperation a greater dialog would bring. In time, We hope that the improvement of relations will contribute to a more united and peaceful world, closer to the prosperous community of friendships across Urth so many strive for. Que la gracia de Dios esté con vosotos, y que la corona sea siempre ligera.”

His Grace has bid I enquire upon the following topics, to further mutual cooperation:

• Diplomatic Recognition between Casilló and Réal and the Volkian Federative Republic,

• Establishment of permanent embassies or consulates between the aforementioned parties,

• A Non-Aggression Pact between the aforementioned parties, such that a Treaty be drafted and signed, ensuring all disputes, disagreements, issues, etc. that stand in the way of honorable cooperation be resolved with negotiation and not force,

• A Visa Agreement between the aforementioned parties, such that any adult of responsible age that is a citizen of an aforementioned party may apply for a permit to visit a member of the opposite party, of sixty days for leisure, one-hundred and eighty days for work, and three-hundred and sixty days for education,

• A Trade Agreement, such that a Treaty or other economic document be drafted and signed, allowing for a relaxation of taxes and tariffs on the import and export of select goods, to be determined during the drafting of said document.

My thanks and well-wishes unto you, with the hope of future friendship and happiness.

En nombre de Dios y de todas las virtudes caballeresas,
In the name of God and all chivalric virtues,

First Minister of Diplomacy
Matias Gómez

— Begin quote from ____

Formal Transmission
THE ILISIAN ARMED FORCES

Greetings Comrade,

The Ilisian Armed Forces Division of External Affairs wishes to reach out to your nation for alliance. We here in Ilesland commend your strides in public service and social policy, and while we are different cultures we wish to extend a hand of peace.
The DFA requests your Diplomatic Recognition, as well as the construction of Embassies in both of our capitals.
In exchange for this Ilesland will offer you a Military Alliance, non-aggression agreements with both you and your allied nations, as well as state of the art medical supplies. We wish your nation and people the best in your endeavours for a better, fairer, future.

Ave Operarios, Comrade

President, Dear Leader, Nick Cannon (Head of the Communist Party, Supreme Leader of House of Executives)

— End quote

Office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Volkian Federative Republic
Vladislav S. Moskalyov Foreign Affairs Building
1541 Andronikov Square, Volkgoroda, Volkia
+57 (125) 745-0593 (Office)
+57 (125) 745-0590 (Fax)

Greetings,

We are pleased to accept your request of diplomatic recognition and hereby recognize your government as the sole representative of the Ilisian people. My government would also be pleased to exchange embassies with yours, and will begin preparing a building in the Diplomatic Quarter for your diplomatic staff. We trust you will do the same so Volkian diplomats can begin their work in Villerona. An ambassador shall be nominated and sent once things are ready.

I have forwarded your request for automotive products to the Ministry of Commerce who will be in contact with our automotive companies. They should receive your request through the proper channels soon, and I’m sure you will have the highest quality of Volkian automobiles and automotive parts in no time. We look forward to seeing what you have to offer in terms of medical supplies. While we have current contracts with domestic pharmaceutical companies, you can never have enough supplies.

I do regret I must inform you that we are unable to accept your request of a military alliance at this time, though we are willing to agree to terms of a non-aggression pact between our nations. I am unable to negotiate for our current allies and military partners, so I would direct you to contact their respective foreign affairs ministries.

Thank you for your kind words, and I hope these agreements bring peace and prosperity to our nations for years to come. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further requests or require further assistance.

Regards,

Nikolai Skorobogatov
Minister of Foreign Affairs for the Volkian Federative Republic

— Begin quote from ____

Ministerio de Diplomacia

Ministry of Diplomacy

861-1-222-8481

I extend my honored respects and blessings to the offices of Nikolai Skorobogatov for his virtuous work in ensuring Volkia remains a strong and noteworthy member of the international community.

Today I write to Yuliya Dmitrova Surkova, honored President of the Volkian Federative Republic. As the First Minister of Diplomacy for the Constitutional Corric Kingdom of Casilló and Réal, it is my solemn duty to expand the relations between nations and enrich the lives of our citizens, to pave the way for further cooperation. With my regards come the salutations and best wishes of the nations’ premiere elected official, Prime Minister Gabriella Orellana. Additionally, I extend the greetings and the proffered hand of friendship of His Grace, Sebastián II, King of Casilló and Réal, Sovereign of Andora. His Grace has bid I provide you with the following Statement of Intent:

“Los saludos y bendiciones más honrados sobre ustedes. In the name of Our forefathers and mothers, by the Grace of God, and with the embodied power of Our citizens We issue this Statement of Intent to the honored Yuliya Dmitrova Surkova, who represents an admirable people with an even more admirable strength of character. We hope for her continued good health and the same of her family, as well as all Volkian citizens. It is the Intent of the Corric People, and thus Our Intent, to further the breadth of dialog between Casilló and Réal and the Volkian Federative Republic. The two great peoples of Corric and Volkian blood would enrich themselves through the education, trade, travel, and cooperation a greater dialog would bring. In time, We hope that the improvement of relations will contribute to a more united and peaceful world, closer to the prosperous community of friendships across Urth so many strive for. Que la gracia de Dios esté con vosotos, y que la corona sea siempre ligera.”

His Grace has bid I enquire upon the following topics, to further mutual cooperation:

• Diplomatic Recognition between Casilló and Réal and the Volkian Federative Republic,

• Establishment of permanent embassies or consulates between the aforementioned parties,

• A Non-Aggression Pact between the aforementioned parties, such that a Treaty be drafted and signed, ensuring all disputes, disagreements, issues, etc. that stand in the way of honorable cooperation be resolved with negotiation and not force,

• A Visa Agreement between the aforementioned parties, such that any adult of responsible age that is a citizen of an aforementioned party may apply for a permit to visit a member of the opposite party, of sixty days for leisure, one-hundred and eighty days for work, and three-hundred and sixty days for education,

• A Trade Agreement, such that a Treaty or other economic document be drafted and signed, allowing for a relaxation of taxes and tariffs on the import and export of select goods, to be determined during the drafting of said document.

My thanks and well-wishes unto you, with the hope of future friendship and happiness.

Matias Gómez

— End quote

1541 Andronikov Square, Volkgoroda, Volkia 10257
+57 (125) 745-0590 (Fax)

Greetings,

On behalf of her Excellency, President Yuliya Surkova, I wish to extend our gratitude for your heartwarming communique. It is with great pleasure that I inform you that my government has accepted your terms and look forward to greater cooperation between our countries. Your government has been recognized as the sole representative of the Corric people and I am eager to continue working with your office. An ambassador shall be nominated and confirmed soon, at which point they will begin their work.

An embassy shall be established in Volkgoroda in the Diplomatic Quarter, and your diplomats will be welcome in Volkia to begin their work. Consulates may be established in any of Volkia’s major cities; those shall be opened upon your request. I trust you will do the same in Eleçeron as our diplomats are eager to get started. A non-aggression pact is also welcomed by my government and will be put into place.

Your country’s requests for visa agreements are also agreeable. Applications for such visas shall be opened when our diplomats are established in their respective buildings, whether they be the embassy itself or consulates. Volkian law currently requires visa applicants apply in person at their nearest Volkian consulate or embassy to be processed, at which point they may be approved or denied.

My government shall send representatives to negotiate and establish such a trade agreement per your request. I hope that this brings further economic prosperity to both of our countries, and closer ties politically.

I look forward to continuing to work with your office. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if I can assist in any other way.

Regards,

Nikolai Skorobogatov

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Formal Transmission
THE ILISIAN ARMED FORCES

Greetings Comrade,

Ave Operarios, Comrade

1541 Andronikov Square, Volkgoroda, Volkia
+57 (125) 745-0590 (Fax)

Greetings,

We are pleased to accept your request of diplomatic recognition and hereby recognize your government as the sole representative of the Ilisian people. My government would also be pleased to exchange embassies with yours, and will begin preparing a building in the Diplomatic Quarter for your diplomatic staff. We trust you will do the same so Volkian diplomats can begin their work in Villerona. An ambassador shall be nominated and sent once things are ready.

I have forwarded your request for automotive products to the Ministry of Commerce who will be in contact with our automotive companies. They should receive your request through the proper channels soon, and I’m sure you will have the highest quality of Volkian automobiles and automotive parts in no time. We look forward to seeing what you have to offer in terms of medical supplies. While we have current contracts with domestic pharmaceutical companies, you can never have enough supplies.

I do regret I must inform you that we are unable to accept your request of a military alliance at this time, though we are willing to agree to terms of a non-aggression pact between our nations. I am unable to negotiate for our current allies and military partners, so I would direct you to contact their respective foreign affairs ministries.

Thank you for your kind words, and I hope these agreements bring peace and prosperity to our nations for years to come. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have further requests or require further assistance.

Regards,

Nikolai Skorobogatov

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Ministerio de Diplomacia

Ministry of Diplomacy

861-1-222-8481

Matias Gómez

+57 (125) 745-0590 (Fax)

Greetings,

On behalf of her Excellency, President Yuliya Surkova, I wish to extend our gratitude for your heartwarming communique. It is with great pleasure that I inform you that my government has accepted your terms and look forward to greater cooperation between our countries. Your government has been recognized as the sole representative of the Corric people and I am eager to continue working with your office. An ambassador shall be nominated and confirmed soon, at which point they will begin their work.

An embassy shall be established in Volkgoroda in the Diplomatic Quarter, and your diplomats will be welcome in Volkia to begin their work. Consulates may be established in any of Volkia’s major cities; those shall be opened upon your request. I trust you will do the same in Eleçeron as our diplomats are eager to get started. A non-aggression pact is also welcomed by my government and will be put into place.

Your country’s requests for visa agreements are also agreeable. Applications for such visas shall be opened when our diplomats are established in their respective buildings, whether they be the embassy itself or consulates. Volkian law currently requires visa applicants apply in person at their nearest Volkian consulate or embassy to be processed, at which point they may be approved or denied.

My government shall send representatives to negotiate and establish such a trade agreement per your request. I hope that this brings further economic prosperity to both of our countries, and closer ties politically.

I look forward to continuing to work with your office. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me if I can assist in any other way.

Regards,

Nikolai Skorobogatov

— End quote

To the inestimable Nikolai Skorobogatov,

It warms my spirits to receive yet more good news this day with your communique. The Popular Assembly has responded overwhelmingly in favor of commencing all proposed initiatives, and I have the blessings of the esteemed Prime Minister Orellana and His Grace the King to confirm that we shall immediately proceed with the approval process for Marco Cartageña de Lucrilló, the Count Ombré, as Embajador to your nation. Once installed to his post by the Assembly, the Count will be dispatched to Volkia.

Please find the Casa de Rojo in the city of Porta Tranquíla as the grounds of your embassy. It is a storied property, and is both a secure compound and a picturesque retreat. Upon the arrival of your ambassador and their staff, the Ministry of Diplomacy will see them settled.

I am currently drafting ideas for my deputies to present to your representatives in due course for trade negotiations. We look forwards to receiving them and hope for a prosperous agreement to benefit both our honored peoples.

As a further exchange of culture, please accept the enclosed gift of cordials of Andoran Limoncello, which is quite refreshing in both drink and pastries. Such agricultural exports are indicative of our nations goods and it is my hope that it will be positively received.

Matias Gómez

— Begin quote from ____

It warms my spirits to receive yet more good news this day with your communique. The Popular Assembly has responded overwhelmingly in favor of commencing all proposed initiatives, and I have the blessings of the esteemed Prime Minister Orellana and His Grace the King to confirm that we shall immediately proceed with the approval process for Marco Cartageña de Lucrilló, the Count Ombré, as Embajador to your nation. Once installed to his post by the Assembly, the Count will be dispatched to Volkia.

Please find the Casa de Rojo in the city of Costa Tranquíla as the grounds of your embassy. It is a storied property, and is both a secure compound and a picturesque retreat. Upon the arrival of your ambassador and their staff, the Ministry of Diplomacy will see them settled.

I am currently drafting ideas for my deputies to present to your representatives in due course for trade negotiations. We look forwards to receiving them and hope for a prosperous agreement to benefit both our honored peoples.

As a further exchange of culture, please accept the enclosed gift of cordials of Andoran Limoncello, which is quite refreshing in both drink and pastries. Such agricultural exports are indicative of our nations goods and it is my hope that it will be positively received.

Matias Gómez

— End quote

Greetings First Minister Gómez,

I am pleased to hear that your legislature has responded so well to our agreements. Her Excellency, President Surkova, has nominated Evgeny Stoletov as Ambassador to Casilló and Réal and we are expecting his confirmation process to be completed soon. Once he is confirmed he will be sent to your country. He has been with the Ministry since 1989 and has previous experience as a chargé d’affaires to the formerly independent Tano. I trust he will represent our country well.

I am sure our staff will appreciate the facility you have chosen as our embassy. Your own diplomats will be welcome in the secure facility located at 142 Okostolitsa Street in Volkgoroda; it is located in the Diplomatic Quarter of the capital and not far from the future home of your ambassador, which is located a few blocks over at 1025 Krikyalov Avenue. The embassy building itself is a walled complex while the house located on Krikyalov Avenue is an impressive 19th century home intended for Volkian nobles built shortly before the Volkian Civil War. Both buildings should be well suited for your ambassador’s needs.

I am looking forward to hearing about your proposals for further trade agreements. Volkia is rich in natural resources and tries its best to balance economic growth and environmental protection. While we do harvest a significant amount of natural resources, the majority of them end up being processed and refined into various products. Some of these products include refined petroleum products, forestry related products, refined metals, and automobile and vehicle parts. Volkia also maintains an extensive domestic defense industry which includes a large civilian and military aerospace industry. This is by no means an exhaustive list, but can give you a general idea of what our industries produce.

In general, I believe we would be interested in Corric grown agricultural products and various manufactured goods. The Ministry of Commerce will be providing you with exact details of what we would be interested in and what we could provide to you. No matter the outcome of the talks, I have no doubt our countries will maintain friendly relations for years to come.

I also wish to extend my deepest gratitude for your gift. I found it extremely pleasing, as did President Surkova. We would like to reciprocate with a gift of our own domestically produced liquors, favorites among the general population. Enclosed you will find a bottle of Vypuskat Vodka, which is one of the finest Volkian brands you’ll find on the market today. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Regards,

Nikolai Skorobogatov

Ministerio de Diplomacia

Ministry of Diplomacy
Office of the Deputy Minister of Trade Coordination

861-1-222-8488

To the esteemed Nikolai Skorobogatov,

Please accept my greetings and respects. Firstly may I report that the Royal Cabinet appreciated the Vyupskat and that all proposed trade agreements have been given their approval. The details will be able to be worked out shortly, as ambassadors settle into their respective lodgings. To approach the heart of the matter I am writing to you today about; for some time Casilló y Réal has been looking to acquire more modern models of fighter craft to equip the Royal Corric Air Cavalry. It is my office’s understanding that Volkia manufactures certain models domestically. I am therefore writing to you on behalf of the Ministry of the Armed Services Bureau of Procurement. If it pleases you, we would be interested in being introduced to the relevant parties within your government to determine the pricing and available delivery of aircraft numbering no less than twenty-five. The Bureau is weighing all options and thus I cannot guarantee a finalized transaction.

Thank you for your time.

Ignacio Jiménez
Deputy Minister of Trade Coordination
Ministry of Diplomacy

Co-signed:
Matías Gomez

Moses Guevara
First Minister of the Armed Services

— Begin quote from ____

Ministerio de Diplomacia

Ministry of Diplomacy

861-1-222-8488

To the esteemed Nikolai Skorobogatov,

Please accept my greetings and respects. Firstly may I report that the Royal Cabinet appreciated the Vyupskat and that all proposed trade agreements have been given their approval. The details will be able to be worked out shortly, as ambassadors settle into their respective lodgings. To approach the heart of the matter I am writing to you today about; for some time Casilló y Réal has been looking to acquire more modern models of fighter craft to equip the Royal Corric Air Cavalry. It is my office’s understanding that Volkia manufactures certain models domestically. I am therefore writing to you on behalf of the Ministry of the Armed Services Bureau of Procurement. If it pleases you, we would be interested in being introduced to the relevant parties within your government to determine the pricing and available delivery of aircraft numbering no less than twenty-five. The Bureau is weighing all options and thus I cannot guarantee a finalized transaction.

Thank you for your time.

Ignacio Jiménez
Ministry of Diplomacy

Co-signed:
Matías Gomez

Moses Guevara

— End quote

Office of the Assistant Minister of the Bureau for Political-Military Affairs
+57 (125) 745-4752 (Office)
+57 (125) 745-4755 (Fax)

Good day Mr. Jiménez,

Minister Skorobogatov has forwarded me your request pertaining to the acquisition of Volkia-produced fighter aircraft for use by the Royal Corric Air Cavalry. My name is Oksana Herzena, and I am the assistant minister responsible for the Bureau For Political-Military Affairs. I work closely with the Defense Cooperation Agency under the Ministry of National Defense. Together, our agencies work to help facilitate sales of Volkian military equipment from either current Volkian military stock or, when necessary, contract orders out to our domestic arms companies for our foreign allies and partners. I will be your point of contact for this particular request, and likely for any future ones.

Your understanding is correct. Volkia produces a wide range of aircraft domestically for both the Volkian Defense Forces and our foreign partners. We have several modern fighters available for export for any budget, you will find a listing of these fighters below with their prices in SHD:

Galyorkin Aerospace Ga-20M (Mikoyan MiG-29 - Wikipedia)

The Ga-20 is a twin-engine multirole jet fighter that currently is in service with the Volkian Air Force and the North Dverian Air Force. First introduced in 1983, the airframe was modernized in 2004 and introduced as the Ga-20M. All of Volkia’s current stock are the Ga-20M designation and Galyorkin Aerospace has ceased production of the Ga-20, instead focusing on production of the Ga-20M and its variants.

It is a single-seat aircraft with a maximum speed of 2,400 km/h (Mach 2.25) and a range of 1,430 kilometers with maximum internal fuel. Its service ceiling is 18,000 meters and has G limits of +9. The Ga-20M is equipped with one 30 mm Bazhenov B-30-1 autocannon and has seven hardpoints: six underneath the wings and one underneath the fuselage with a carry capacity of 4,000 kilograms. It has provisions to carry a combination of rockets, missiles, and bombs of various type, as well as external fuel tanks. These are also available for purchase. It is further equipped with an infrared search and track system, airborne radar system, and a radar warning receiver.

There are currently 19 airframes available with the capacity for further production, which can be worked out with Galyorkin Aerospace.

Cost: $31.2 million per unit

Krupin Aircraft Company Kr-17M (Sukhoi Su-27 - Wikipedia)

The Kr-17 is a twin-engine multirole jet fighter currently in service with the Volkian Air Force. Introduced as a complement to the Ga-20 in 1983, its airframe was modernized in 2003 as the Kr-17M. Volkia fully upgraded its fleet to the Kr-17M by 2007 and Krupin Aircraft Company has since produced the Kr-17M and its variants.

It is a single-seat aircraft with a maximum speed of 2,500 km/h (Mach 2.35) and a range of 3,530 kilometers at altitude with maximum internal fuel. Its service ceiling is 19,000 meters and has G limits of +9. The Kr-17M is equipped with one 30 mm Bazhenov B-30-1 autocannon and has 10 hardpoints with a capacity of 4,430 kilograms. It has provisions to carry a combination of rockets, missiles, and bombs of various type, as well as external fuel tanks. These are also available for purchase. It is further equipped an all-weather multimode airborne radar, an electro-optical targeting system, and a radar warning receiver.

There are currently 16 airframes available with further production available from the Krupin Aircraft Company.

Cost: $41.5 million per unit

Krupin Aircraft Company Kr-25 (Sukhoi Su-57 - Wikipedia)

The Kr-25 is a twin-engine multirole stealth jet fighter currently in service with the Volkian Air Force. First introduced in 2016, it is our country’s first stealth fighter. It is intended to eventually replace the Kr-17 and Ga-20, and is projected to operate through at least 2050. There are two main variants of this aircraft: the conventional take off and landing Kr-25A and the carrier-based Kr-25B.

It is a single-seat aircraft with a maximum speed of 2,130 km/h (Mach 2) and has a range of 3,500 kilometers with maximum internal fuel; it can reach 4,500 kilometers with two outboard fuel tanks. Its service ceiling is 20,000 meters and has G limits of +9. The Kr-25 is equipped with one Bazhenov B-30-1 autocannon and has 12 hardpoints: six internal and six external with provisions to hold a combination of rockets, missiles, bombs of various type, and external fuel tanks. It is further equipped with a multifunctional integrated radio electronic system, all-weather frontal radar, cheek radar, slat radar arrays, and an electro-optical targeting system that includes a thermal imager for low altitude flying and night landing.

There is no current stock of Kr-25s available at this time, but the Krupin Aircraft Company is currently accepting orders. First delivery for the Corric military is expected to be mid to late 2023.

Cost: $108 million per unit

Galyorkin Aerospace Ga-26 (Mikoyan - Wikipedia)

The Ga-26 is a twin-engine supersonic interceptor aircraft currently in service with the Volkian Air Force and the North Dverian Air Force. Introduced in 1975, it is no longer in production with Galyorkin Aerospace but remains a reliable part of the Volkian Air Forces. The current aircraft are expected to remain in service until approximately 2035.

It is crewed by a pilot and a weapons systems officer with a maximum speed of 3,000 km/h (Mach 2.83) at altitude. Its range is 3,000 km with two drop tanks and can be extended to 5,400 km with two drop tanks and one aerial refueling. Its service ceiling is 25,000 meters and has G limits of +5. The Ga-26 is equipped with a Bazhenov B-23 rotary cannon and has eight hard points: four semi-recessed underneath the fuselage and four underwing pylons. These hardpoints can carry a combination of rockets, missiles, bombs of various type, and external fuel tanks. It also is equipped with an infrared search and track system and a passive electronically scanned array radar.

The Ga-26 ceased production with Galyorkin Aerospace in 1996 and as such, all current aircraft have at least 1,800 hours on their airframes. That said, the expected service life on the airframes is approximately 3,500 hours. These aircraft will be offered at a competitive price of $22 million per unit.

There are currently 36 airframes available at this time.

We are able to offer long term contracts for maintenance, training, and ammunition through either Galyorkin Aerospace and the Krupin Aircraft Company, or any of Volkia’s defense companies that provides the services listed. If none of these fighters meet what you are looking for, we do have some older models that have been mothballed; I’m afraid they might not be what you’re looking for, as they are not as modern as the ones I have listed for you.

We also have a few other models with fewer in stock, those would need to be ordered through their respective companies which, of course, I can assist in. If you’d like more information on those fighters, please let me know.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or Minister Skorobogatov if you require anything else. It will be my pleasure to assist.

Very respectfully,

Oksana Herzena
Assistant Minister of the Bureau for Political-Military Affairs

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Ministerio de Diplomacia

— End quote

Ministry of Diplomacy

861-1-222-8488

Thank you for your time.

Ignacio Jiménez
Ministry of Diplomacy

Co-signed:
Matías Gomez

Moses Guevara

+57 (125) 745-4755 (Fax)

Good day Mr. Jiménez,

Minister Skorobogatov has forwarded me your request pertaining to the acquisition of Volkia-produced fighter aircraft for use by the Royal Corric Air Cavalry. My name is Oksana Herzena, and I am the assistant minister responsible for the Bureau For Political-Military Affairs. I work closely with the Defense Cooperation Agency under the Ministry of National Defense. Together, our agencies work to help facilitate sales of Volkian military equipment from either current Volkian military stock or, when necessary, contract orders out to our domestic arms companies for our foreign allies and partners. I will be your point of contact for this particular request, and likely for any future ones.

Your understanding is correct. Volkia produces a wide range of aircraft domestically for both the Volkian Defense Forces and our foreign partners. We have several modern fighters available for export for any budget, you will find a listing of these fighters below with their prices in SHD:

The Ga-20 is a twin-engine multirole jet fighter that currently is in service with the Volkian Air Force and the North Dverian Air Force. First introduced in 1983, the airframe was modernized in 2004 and introduced as the Ga-20M. All of Volkia’s current stock are the Ga-20M designation and Galyorkin Aerospace has ceased production of the Ga-20, instead focusing on production of the Ga-20M and its variants.

It is a single-seat aircraft with a maximum speed of 2,400 km/h (Mach 2.25) and a range of 1,430 kilometers with maximum internal fuel. Its service ceiling is 18,000 meters and has G limits of +9. The Ga-20M is equipped with one 30 mm Bazhenov B-30-1 autocannon and has seven hardpoints: six underneath the wings and one underneath the fuselage with a carry capacity of 4,000 kilograms. It has provisions to carry a combination of rockets, missiles, and bombs of various type, as well as external fuel tanks. These are also available for purchase. It is further equipped with an infrared search and track system, airborne radar system, and a radar warning receiver.

There are currently 19 airframes available with the capacity for further production, which can be worked out with Galyorkin Aerospace.

The Kr-17 is a twin-engine multirole jet fighter currently in service with the Volkian Air Force. Introduced as a complement to the Ga-20 in 1983, its airframe was modernized in 2003 as the Kr-17M. Volkia fully upgraded its fleet to the Kr-17M by 2007 and Krupin Aircraft Company has since produced the Kr-17M and its variants.

It is a single-seat aircraft with a maximum speed of 2,500 km/h (Mach 2.35) and a range of 3,530 kilometers at altitude with maximum internal fuel. Its service ceiling is 19,000 meters and has G limits of +9. The Kr-17M is equipped with one 30 mm Bazhenov B-30-1 autocannon and has 10 hardpoints with a capacity of 4,430 kilograms. It has provisions to carry a combination of rockets, missiles, and bombs of various type, as well as external fuel tanks. These are also available for purchase. It is further equipped an all-weather multimode airborne radar, an electro-optical targeting system, and a radar warning receiver.

There are currently 16 airframes available with further production available from the Krupin Aircraft Company.

The Kr-25 is a twin-engine multirole stealth jet fighter currently in service with the Volkian Air Force. First introduced in 2016, it is our country’s first stealth fighter. It is intended to eventually replace the Kr-17 and Ga-20, and is projected to operate through at least 2050. There are two main variants of this aircraft: the conventional take off and landing Kr-25A and the carrier-based Kr-25B.

It is a single-seat aircraft with a maximum speed of 2,130 km/h (Mach 2) and has a range of 3,500 kilometers with maximum internal fuel; it can reach 4,500 kilometers with two outboard fuel tanks. Its service ceiling is 20,000 meters and has G limits of +9. The Kr-25 is equipped with one Bazhenov B-30-1 autocannon and has 12 hardpoints: six internal and six external with provisions to hold a combination of rockets, missiles, bombs of various type, and external fuel tanks. It is further equipped with a multifunctional integrated radio electronic system, all-weather frontal radar, cheek radar, slat radar arrays, and an electro-optical targeting system that includes a thermal imager for low altitude flying and night landing.

There is no current stock of Kr-25s available at this time, but the Krupin Aircraft Company is currently accepting orders. First delivery for the Corric military is expected to be mid to late 2023.

The Ga-26 is a twin-engine supersonic interceptor aircraft currently in service with the Volkian Air Force and the North Dverian Air Force. Introduced in 1975, it is no longer in production with Galyorkin Aerospace but remains a reliable part of the Volkian Air Forces. The current aircraft are expected to remain in service until approximately 2035.

It is crewed by a pilot and a weapons systems officer with a maximum speed of 3,000 km/h (Mach 2.83) at altitude. Its range is 3,000 km with two drop tanks and can be extended to 5,400 km with two drop tanks and one aerial refueling. Its service ceiling is 25,000 meters and has G limits of +5. The Ga-26 is equipped with a Bazhenov B-23 rotary cannon and has eight hard points: four semi-recessed underneath the fuselage and four underwing pylons. These hardpoints can carry a combination of rockets, missiles, bombs of various type, and external fuel tanks. It also is equipped with an infrared search and track system and a passive electronically scanned array radar.

The Ga-26 ceased production with Galyorkin Aerospace in 1996 and as such, all current aircraft have at least 1,800 hours on their airframes. That said, the expected service life on the airframes is approximately 3,500 hours. These aircraft will be offered at a competitive price of $22 million per unit.

We are able to offer long term contracts for maintenance, training, and ammunition through either Galyorkin Aerospace and the Krupin Aircraft Company, or any of Volkia’s defense companies that provides the services listed. If none of these fighters meet what you are looking for, we do have some older models that have been mothballed; I’m afraid they might not be what you’re looking for, as they are not as modern as the ones I have listed for you.

We also have a few other models with fewer in stock, those would need to be ordered through their respective companies which, of course, I can assist in. If you’d like more information on those fighters, please let me know.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or Minister Skorobogatov if you require anything else. It will be my pleasure to assist.

Very respectfully,

Oksana Herzena

— End quote

To the esteemed Oskana Herzena,

Thank you for the prompt and thorough response to our inquiry. The General Staff is grateful for the comprehensive review of each airframe that Volkia currently has available. Each fits comfortably within the budget allotted save for the Kr-25, but that model is already outside doctrinal requirements.

The Air Cavalry is interested in sending personnel from Air Squadron 7 to review and test the airframes proposed. Such tests will evaluate the airframe performance in comparison to current models in use with the Air Cavalry and to determine if they are compatible with current Corric defense doctrine. The Volkian government may of course supervise with appropriate parties.

If the test results are favorable the General Staff would like to move forward on leasing or purchasing a number of airframes for further training and review in Corric doctrinal conditions. The Ga-20 in particular is being considered to replace current combat airframes on a one-to-one basis with a ten-year lease, with option to purchase the units at the end of the lease.

On the matter of supply and maintenance, this project has the stipulation that all such repair parts, ammunition, and servicing of airframes must be able to be sourced domestically. The Bureau of Procurement is willing to enter a licensing or purchase agreement with your government to acquire the ability to manufacture airframes, parts, and weaponry within Casilló y Réal.

I look forwards to your response and further cooperation on this matter.

Ignacio Jiménez

Ministry of Diplomacy

Co-signed:
Matías Gomez

Moses Guevara

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

Ministerio de Diplomacia

— End quote

— End quote

Ministry of Diplomacy

861-1-222-8488

Thank you for your time.

Ignacio Jiménez
Ministry of Diplomacy

Co-signed:
Matías Gomez

Moses Guevara

+57 (125) 745-4755 (Fax)

Good day Mr. Jiménez,

Very respectfully,

Oksana Herzena

To the esteemed Oskana Herzena,

Thank you for the prompt and thorough response to our inquiry. The General Staff is grateful for the comprehensive review of each airframe that Volkia currently has available. Each fits comfortably within the budget allotted save for the Kr-25, but that model is already outside doctrinal requirements.

The Air Cavalry is interested in sending personnel from Air Squadron 7 to review and test the airframes proposed. Such tests will evaluate the airframe performance in comparison to current models in use with the Air Cavalry and to determine if they are compatible with current Corric defense doctrine. The Volkian government may of course supervise with appropriate parties.

If the test results are favorable the General Staff would like to move forward on leasing or purchasing a number of airframes for further training and review in Corric doctrinal conditions. The Ga-20 in particular is being considered to replace current combat airframes on a one-to-one basis with a ten-year lease, with option to purchase the units at the end of the lease.

On the matter of supply and maintenance, this project has the stipulation that all such repair parts, ammunition, and servicing of airframes must be able to be sourced domestically. The Bureau of Procurement is willing to enter a licensing or purchase agreement with your government to acquire the ability to manufacture airframes, parts, and weaponry within Casilló y Réal.

I look forwards to your response and further cooperation on this matter.

Ignacio Jiménez

Ministry of Diplomacy

Co-signed:
Matías Gomez

Moses Guevara

— End quote

+57 (125) 745-4755 (Fax)

Mr. Jiménez,

I am pleased to hear that you are interested in our airframes. Testing will take place at the Solovyov Air Force Base and the neighboring testing and training range, located in Yekartovsk Oblast in Volkia’s east. Your delegation will be joined by representatives from the Volkian Air Force, Ministry of National Defense, Galyorkin Aerospace, and the Krupin Aircraft Company. We will ensure that the Ga-20M, Kr-17M, and Ga-26 will be available to the personnel from Air Squadron 7 for testing.

Our government has no issues either leasing or selling the surplus airframes in possession of the Volkian Air Force. Galyorkin Aerospace and Krupin would prefer to sell any airframes they produce for you outright, but our governments may be able to work out a deal if you would prefer to start by leasing all of the airframes you’re looking to acquire.

Unfortunately, we cannot provide production licensing for ammunition and parts at this time. That said, Galyorkin Aerospace, the Krupin Aircraft Company, and several other Volkian defense contractors are willing to establish production lines within Casilló y Réal to meet your requirements. These production lines have the ability to provide hundreds of jobs to Corric workers. Both Galyorkin Aerospace and Krupin are willing to provide training to Corric maintenance crews while also providing maintenance to the aircraft, at least until the Corric crews have been fully trained.

I do hope that the testing process goes well and you are satisfied with what Volkian fighters can offer the Air Cavalry. If you need clarification on anything or require further assistance, please let me know and I will do my best to assist.

Very respectfully,

Oksana Herzena