[VOTE] Provost of the 60th Magisterium

Your candidates are:

Pursuant to the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, Instant Runoff Voting shall be used, and a quorum of 50% of Magisters is required.

You may rank all or some candidates in order of preference with the top being your most preferred or abstain.

Voting period of 72 hours (3 days) occurs between the following time period:
Tuesday, January 2, 2024 1:30 AMFriday, January 5, 2024 1:30 AM

List of Active Magisters - 16
  • A mean old man
  • ArenaC
  • Altys
  • Asendavia
  • American-Cascadia
  • CyberiumShadow
  • Dabeez
  • Dremaur
  • God-Emperor
  • Greenlad
  • Mangegneithe
  • Marrabuk
  • Sammy23
  • Vussul
  • Kingdom_of_Napels
  • The Ambis

Dremaur

Present

Dremaur

Vussul

TEPWA: ArenaC

VUSSUL

Present

Abstain.

Present

Vussul

Dremaur
Vussul

Dremaur

Present

Vussul.

IMPORTANT

The Original Post of this thread indicated that IRV was in use for this election.
This is incorrect pursuant to § 3.4.1 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium which states the following:

…3.4.1. If more than two valid candidates have accepted a nomination, Provost elections shall be conducted using Instant Runoff Voting.

As there are only two candidates, this election is being run under Simple Majority rules.

INFORMATION

This vote has concluded as of 2024-01-05T01:30:00Z

As 13 out of 16 eligible Magisters have voted, Quorum has been met.

The votes are tabled as follows:

Vote Count Voting % (Total %)
Dremaur 4 50% (30.77%)
Vussul 4 50% (30.77%)
Abstain 5 N/A (38.46%)

Non-Voting Magisters

• A mean old man
  • Greenlad
  • Sammy23

This Election has resulted in a tie. Pursuant to § 3.4.2 of the Standing Orders, a new vote shall be declared.

Candidates, please indicate below if you wish to continue to contest the election or concede before 2024-01-06T01:30:00Z

I contest.

I concede.

Pursuant to § 3.4.2 of the Standing Orders, I hereby declare @Dremaur as the Provost of the 60th Magisterium following the concession of Vussul.

Congratulations!