Voyage of the Intrepid

It was a brisk autum day, as Captain Haynes stepped out of his cabin onto the deck of his ship,
the CFPS Intrepid, the stairwell was covered in a light dew coating that sparkled in the morning sun, his coffee awaited, so to the Mess he journeyed, Gwen the Cabin Nekomimi, scampered along the deck to the bath, her tail and ears puffed out in irritation, Captain Hayes cleared his throat, “Harumph” and she stopped, turned and saluted, quickly Hayes returned the salute, and asked, “already on your way to the bath I see”
she smiled, “yesm’ I like to be in the tub when the steam is fresh, cause then I have plenty of time to soak before the rest of the crew is up”
Hayes nodded, and she scampered away, he watched her butt,
that girl scampers an awful lot he thought as he opened the port to the mess, inside
Floyd could be heard in the galley cursing and banging a pot off the stove, or a rat no one was ever quite sure because they were afraid to go around him when they heard those sounds,
most of the crew had never actually seen their cook.

Haynes drank fully of his coffee it alone gave him power to do this job of his, it and tinned sweetened condensed milk were his soul nourishment, , , , ,

[ooc] Character information

Gwen, Nekomimi Cabin girl, talks with a southern accent, and is rather fond of the bathtub, has been known to stay in it most of the day.

Captain Matthew Haynes, Commanding officer of the CFPS Intrepid, he only consumes Black coffee with 4 sugars and sweetened condensed Milk.

Floyd, ships cook, no one has ever seen him, likes to kill rats with cookware, was a world renowned 5 star chef until pressure got to him and he enlisted.