Vultuca Acts

Vultucan Leader Yuri Vonshor feels betrayed by the Alantia Alliance as they rejected him into membership for the following reason “The primary concern was your expansion into the Keigan Sea, which was decided to be imperialism and we decided that such actions were contrary to our mission to stabilize and strengthen the continent of Atlantia” As such Vultuca will Continue to expand to those islands it has claimed and has now set up naval and air bases on each of the islands it has claimed https://imgur.com/a/j9uXj Vultuca has plans to expand even more into the kiegan sea to improve trade and military defence Emperor Vultuk said " We will not let those who have betrayed us stop our expansion if they believe this is imperialism we will continue to expand our influence"
Vultuca no longer cares about the AA’s Worries

General Yarman Haum Of the Vultucan Army says 'I don’t give a sh*t about what the Alantia Alliance say I will expand whenever I want to I don’t wanna hear you can’t expand to these islands that imperialism im just saving vultuca from collapse"
Other Reports that the repeal of the AA actually lowered Rebellions and now 95% of the population agree with expansion