WE ARE HIRING

[hr]

In this very thread, Executive will be posting job offers for interesting offices (such as Minister, Deputy etc).
[hr]

Current Offers:
Deputy Chronicler
Minister of News and Records
Dean of Humanities / Deputy of Chancellor of UTEP
Minister of Immigration
Mentors

[hr]

Offers, that will appear soon:
Chief Officer of Justice (Soon)
Minister of Virtual Enhancement (Soon)
Arbiter (Soon)

[hr]

Past Offers:
Minister of Publishing

[hr]

Do You Want to Help TEP? https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/635554182044188692.png?v=1
Are you Interested in Taking a Larger Role in TEP? https://cdn.discordapp.com/emojis/635554182044188692.png?v=1
Are you interested in learning more about NS History and the TEP Executive?

Well, we have the job opening for you! I’m looking for a deputy chronicler, someone who can help the chronicler (currently me) with: 1) Posting News Updates to our records thread. 2) Helping the chronicler in their day to day duties by assisting in organising historical projects and running events.

TO APPLY
https://discord.com/assets/032d907ff49a63e0757cadd5f36ab216.svg
If you aren’t already, sign up to be a citizen
DM me on Discord (@Aga#3979), with the following message:
I, [YOUR NAME], am interested in becoming the Deputy Chronicler
Wait for a response. It’s that easy!

Also, this is a learn-on-the job thing, so no prior experience is required. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to DM me!

MINISTER OF OF NEWS AND RECORDS

The job for the Minister of the of News and Records is now open!

The job will consist of:

1. Ensuring regular publication of the East Pacific’s Newsletter, EPNS
  2. Regularly writing and editing articles
  3. Running historical projects and updates with the chronicler.
  4. Managing a team of journalists
  5. Being in touch with Ministry of Foreign Affairs, in order to publish EPNS in friendly regions

Experience:

1. Experience is welcome, but not required. You will have Chief Minister of Regional Affairs, Vice-Delegate and Delegate helping you, if you need help.

To apply, DM the Delegate Discord-side (@Serge#4704) with the following:

1. Your nation name
  2. Your WA nation name
  3. Any experience and reason you are applying

UTEP’s hiring… a Dean of Humanities  :)

The former Dean of Humanities (yes, it’sammy), has been promoted to Chancellor of UTEP, so the position is now vacant. We are looking for a person that knows how the academic Humanities world works, which means:

• Someone interested in the area or in areas related to it.

• Knowledge of how academic works must be presented.

• Information verification abilities: prevention against fakes.

• Moderation abilities, as UTEP is based on daily debates.

The Dean of Humanities will also serve as Deputy Minister of Education, hence being a branch of the Minister/Chancellor in keeping the functioning of the University of The East Pacific.

The Dean must also be aware of the competences he or she will have. They are collected in the UTEP Discord server, but the following competences and rules are especially relevant for a future Dean:

1. The institution of a department or agora

2. The certification of a work

3. The behavioral review of a member of the server or on the forum

4. The taking into consideration some idea for UTEP

5. Membership in the University (Chancellor only)

6. The promotion of a department to a chartered department to grant it a subforum

I remain at disposition of the interested people and the appointment of the next Dean will remain at my discretion. If you are interested, contact me by DMing SammyNL#1059 on Discord.

MINISTER OF IMMIGRATION

We are now hiring for the position of Minister of Immigration! Ministry of Immigration is going through a total revamp and will get totally new responsiblities, so here is your chance to build something from nothing!

The MoIM is a cabinet seat, and has the following responsibilities:

1. Ensuring that new people are integrated to the region (by using a team of Mentors)
  2. Contacting new citizens to ensure that they are settled in.
  3. Running recruitment actions, per guidelines in a Google Document (we tell you how, you just do it or assemble a team to do it)
  4. Cooperate with Ministry of Publishing in terms of creating dispatches
  5. Stay in touch with RMB RP, TEAPOT and Forum RP (aka with all of Bureau of Public Affairs)

1. Your nation name
  2. Your WA nation name
  3. Any experience and reason you are applying

BECOME A MENTOR AND JOIN IMMIGRATION

Do you like meeting new people? 
Do you like helping people get used to the game?

Well, then becoming a mentor and joining immigration staff is the thing for you! When you join immigration and mentorship staff, you will be able to guide new nations to their victory, and help them achieve their full potential, while meeting a lot of new people.

You are “just” a Forum Roleplayer? Perfect, you will help people get started with Forum RP! Or maybe you are just Executive staffer, Magister, TEAPOT Curator or RMB RPer? Regardless of where you are coming form, you will fit perfectly! As we need people from all around TEP, to ensure, that we can mentor people in each part of TEP!

1. Your nation name
  2. Your WA nation name