We need a Chancellor

Since Unibot did not fulfil his outgoing role to hold another election for a replacement – we need to get the ball rolling.

By law, the outgoing Chancellor should be the one organizing a new election. However, I can guess this is probably not going to happen. So I should do it, as Delegate. However, AMOM expressed that there might be some interest (from him, but maybe also from others?) to revise the education act.

— Begin quote from ____

However, AMOM expressed that there might be some interest (from him, but maybe also from others?) to revise the education act.

— End quote

Unless he wants to run the University, he needs to keep his hands off and let other people have a go. Arbitrarily making decisions is what the Magis does best, but can we give UTEP breathing room before re-regulating it? How can anyone possibly know if the law is good?

May I be a candidate? https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592189.7236-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

lol I wouldnt mind letting Fed take a go at it.

I will organize new elections if there seems to be no interest in revising the law. And ofc, anyone can be candidate.

Yeah I don’t believe the chancellor has to be a holder- I don’t recall anything, but I can very well be wrong.