When should we do our next issue?

Figured I’d ask this question and see where the voting goes for the next three days. I am partial to December, as it has the potential to be more holiday-themed and would give our region more time to pump out a good issue.

December seems more fitting to me. It always takes longer than anticipated to get an issue out, so if we give ourselves a longer than necessary deadline it should actually be out in time. :slight_smile: That, and like you said, it can be all Christmassy and stuff.

i vote december too

I voted for late November. I would also like to propose a change in delivery.

Being with the limited staff in posting it out, I propose we split them up to be done over 2 to 3 weeks.

1st Week: Feeders
2nd Week: Half of the rest of the embassies
3rd Week: What remains

— Begin quote from ____

I voted for late November. I would also like to propose a change in delivery.

Being with the limited staff in posting it out, I propose we split them up to be done over 2 to 3 weeks.

1st Week: Feeders
2nd Week: Half of the rest of the embassies
3rd Week: What remains

— End quote

I’d rather just get the issues out quickly, otherwise we’d have regions who would get the news three weeks behind. This could be troubling especially if we have a current news story, like upcoming Magisterium election results, for instance.

A three day period is more feasible than a three week period. We could always ask for help with delivery if need be.

True, I was just being random in that. LOL.

We could do it over a week deffly!

Well now we’re dead even. 3-3.

Maybe we could have two small issues instead of one big one?

Well, we could always just shoot for the end of this month, and if it turns out to not be out until next month, then C’est la vie.

Although I don’t feel I have much to contribute to an issue, I would be happy to assist in posting to get it out quicker once it is finished. I don’t know how many regions we circulate in, but I’m sure getting it out within a week is feasible.