You Ask, We Provide

From this day forward, TEP Admin hereby claims it’s absolute control over this region. You will be subjected to the whims of psychotic power crazed monsters. You have no rights and you will not protest. This is not a democracy, it is an admintocracy.

Rules of The Unconfederated Oppressed Peoples of The East Pacific:[ul]
[li] Pants are forever banned on Thursdays. Any resident whether permanent or passing by who is caught wearing pants on Thursday will be banned, deleted from the forums, and reported to the moderators for a DOS.
[li] You will have a Pokemon avatar and you will proudly display it. Any member who fails to obtain a Pokemon avatar will be subjected to a one to one fight with Gary Oak.
[li] You will never laugh again. Laughter will result in a regional ban, forum ban, and report to the game moderators for a DOS. You will also die an untimely death.
[li] You will love llamas. Failure to worship llamas as the supreme national animal will result in exile and expulsion from The Oppressed Peoples of TEP.
[li] Terasu is the epitome of awesomeness. Any member failing to worship Terasu as if he were a God will be severely punished by dismemberment, humiliation, and death.
[li] You will all save the manatees. If you do not give a thousand dollars towards the Save the Manatee’s fund, you will be executed.
[li] Fridays will from now on be Foxy Fridays. You will dress up in a fox suit and join parties every Friday night.
[li] If you do not have winged super powered soldiers, you will be shamed from RP.
[li] If your RP government does not have a faction, shadow government, secret organization vying for power, you will lose your nation to Admin.
[li] You will once and for all forever submit to the Pax. There will be no exception. You will be assimilated and you will love it. There are not consequences for failing to comply for there is no failure to comply. You will do it.
[li] You must clean spum off the boards. If you do not post 369 posts on the RMB every day, you will be banned from the region. You will not receive a trial.
[li] You must fill out all of FPS’s government forms before posting. If you fail to properly follow the proper protocols properly, you will be humiliated publicly and expelled from the forums.
[li] Six times a day you will turn towards your computer screens and praise the admin team. Failure to adhere to this rule will be considered the highest treason you can commit and the consequences so severe they cannot be posted.
[li] If you are caught reading this post, you will be banned for life from the forums and region.
[li] If you take this seriously, you will be shot.
[li] If you are still reading, congratulations, you are awesome!
[/li][/ul]
Note: These rules are subject to change at random and at will. You will not be notified of changes made to the rules but you will be held 100% accountable to following them. There will be no failure.

So speaks your admin.

DER FUHRER DYSZEL

~%~

— Begin quote from ____

From this day forward, TEP Admin hereby claims it’s absolute control over this region. You will be subjected to the whims of psychotic power crazed monsters. You have no rights and you will not protest. This is not a democracy, it is an admintocracy.

— End quote

… where’s the change? :blink:

We changed the name.

:stuck_out_tongue:

— Begin quote from ____

We changed the name.

:stuck_out_tongue:

— End quote

… have YOU filled out all of the FPSian forms, before doing it? If you haven’t… https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592185.5641-smiley.gif?ttinline=truehttps://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592185.5641-smiley.gif?ttinline=truehttps://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592185.5641-smiley.gif?ttinline=true

Oh god… oppress me more… yeaaaaaaaaaaa thats right OPPRESS ME!

Perfect day to be me! God-EMperor and Admin…

Allegheny you shall be oppressed…the most for impersonation of an Admin :wink:

http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0911/help-monty-python-demotivational-poster-1259050824.jpg

I already beat up Gary Oak, though.

:frowning:

Do you mean… I have to kill him now? D:

I guess that I am now the AO?

I want some of whatever EM has been smoking.

That was awesome. Seven fridge owl salute.