Zombie Survival RPG

What’s up dudes, I’m Junkyland. I’m the founder of a region called Ozzy. I’ve made a couple of RPG in the pasts so I know how it works. The only thing different in this thread is that it will be on a much smaller scale. It will take place in one or two towns. You will then role play with the other characters until there is a way out of the town or you die a gruesome death. I will post stuff like urgent news and zombie attacks but most of the game will be role playing. The whole apocalypse will take place in a town in Junkyland. There will be different locations you can start in such as a super market or a hotel. I’ll post the time of day every now and then. The rules will pretty much be the same as my last threads. Also, if you get bored of it or are to busy, just post SUICIDE and you will be ejected from the game. Or you can just make a post about how you die. I really couldn’t care less. Also, the starting city is called Middleton County. (Not the same one from my last thread. I just didn’t feel like making up a new city.) It is a pretty big town near the center of Junkyland. More about it will be explained later.

Ok, the zombies in the RP are just one type. They walk relatively slow and live on blood. The only way to kill them is a shot to the head. They are in vast numbers and they will just keep coming and coming so the only way out is to find a way out of the city. (Or suicide) Also, once bit by a zombie, you will eventually turn into one. So be careful. This is what a zombie looks like.

(I am aware that it is the same picture from my last thread.)

Ok, the town you are starting in is called Middleton County. It is a really big town that is located near the center of Junkyland. It is a huge trade and industrial center. It has a huge population. The RP will start when the first zombies show up. You do not know how they got here; all you know is that flesh-eating zombies want to eat you. The whole RP is about how you live. (Or die.)

So the way you make your character is pretty much the same.

Name: Try to make your name original. Also, don’t make it a celebrity’s name or a name that does not sound human. (EX: Corock 755) You may include a middle name but I really don’t care.

Place of Birth: This must include a city or a state. I prefer that your character would be born in Junkyland but he can be from your nation. It MUST contain a city and a country.

Height: Please include a real height. Nothing outrages.

Weight: Same rules apply as height. You can be really fat or really thin. It could determine if you live or not.

Weapon of Choice: This can vary from a small pocket knife to a machete. A magnum to a submachine gun. Must not be a fictional weapon. You character may carry more then one weapon but nothing that is to outrages.

Occupation: Technically it would be your former occupation because of the zombie invasion but what did your character work as before the outbreak. You can be unemployed if you want. If you are from Junkyland, contact me and I will give you a list of some occupations. Also, it has to be a real occupation.

Starting Location: This is where you were at when the first zombie attack happened. If you would like, you can be at your house.

Lucky T’s Super Market: This is like a small town convenient store. It isn’t that big but the owner has a gun collection in the back room. Located near the East of the city.

Walton Hotel: This is an abandoned hotel that has been out of business for a long time. It was stunning in its heyday and is really big. Located to the North-East of the city.

Junkyland National Mall: This is the biggest mall in Junkyland. It is crowded with hundreds of people everyday. It is located in the center of the city and has many stores inside.

The Woods: This is pretty self explanatory. It is the woods on the outskirts of town. Located near the West of the city.

Junkyland National Hospital: Located near the West of the city. Very busy throughout the day. There has been a rising number of paitents lately.

The Crystal Cinema: The local movie theater. Located in the center of town, next to the mall. Before the outbreak spread, a few ‘employees’ as they claim, baricaded thereselves in it. (I will RP as the employees.)

Catwell’s Shooting Range: Catwell’s shooting range is owned and operated by Jacob Catwell and his two nephews. Located at the far West of the town. Near the woods. When the zombies arrived, they barricaded thenselves in the store with guns and supplies to live. (I will play RP as them.)

The Monsoon Motel: The Monsoon Motel is owned and ran by a elderly gentleman named Edward Wicken. It is quite old but still maintains its city-wide dignity. The television broadcaster Matt Jamancon is holding off there with his news crew. It is barricaded and located near the woods on the West side. (I will RP as the reported and the owner.)

North Junkyland National Park: This park is located at the North of the city. It has many ponds and is crowded with people everyday.

Junkyland National Embassy: This is the offical embassy of Junkylannd. It is really busy throughout the entire day.

Also, as time goes on, new towns and locations will be revealed.

Bio: This is where you will post all the major events that have happened in your life. You can also post your biggest fears and just stuff you find important about your character.

Picture of Character: Here you can either post a picture of character or just describe your character. It must fit your description. Also, it can’t be a picture of a celebrity or someone famous.

(Also, your character can’t be like an invincible military sergeant, a ninja, or anything that just sounds weird.)

You must post all this information to be accepted in the game. If there is any questions about the game, telegram me and I will hopefully answer them. Once we have enough characters to RP, it will start. I will telegram you when the RP will start. Until then, you can have zombie related discussions. You may also have you characters meet and become friends. (Or enemies.)

Name: Shawn Oscan

Place of Birth: Middleton County, Junkyland

Height: 6’2"

Weight: 195 pounds

Weapon of Choice:
1: Colt
2: Shotgun
3: Crowbar
4: Pocket Knife
5: Electric Guitar

Starting Location: Junkyland National Mall

Bio: Shawn Oscan was raised on hardcore punk. In highschool, he started a band named Uncontrolled Youth with his friends. He played lead guitar and sang a bit. But when they graduated, everyone left the band to go to college. Realizing that he would probably get no where as a musician, he went to college too. In the mean time, he improved on the guitar. He got a teaching degree and became a middle school teacher, but life felt empty. So he decided to make a new band called Dreamworld. They got noticed by a big record company and got a even bigger record deal. Within months, they became famous throughout Junkyland.
After a few years on the top of the charts, he decided to do a concert at his hometown. It was scheduled to be held at the Junkyland National Mall but in the middle of their set, the crowd began to eat each other.

Picture of Character: Well I don’t have a picture but he has long blonde hair that is partially over one eye, a short, black T-shirt with the words “Greenday” across it in black letters, semi-tight blue jeans, and Van sneakers. He also has a black hoodie.

Jason Shorme

Place of Birth: Freidman City, Kurdazistan

Height: 5’11"

Weight: 180 pounds

Weapon of Choice:
1: Magnum
2: Sawed-Off Shotgun
3: Double-Barrell Shotgun
4: Swiss Army Knife
5: Bass

Starting Location: Junkyland Fountain

Bio: Jason Shorme was raised on Blink 182. In High-School, he started a band named Avenged We Went Therefold with his friends. He played bassand brought his badass brother in to play lead singer. But when they graduated, everyone left the band to go to crazy Ivy-League College. Realizing that he would probably get no where as a brass-man, he went to college too, and double majoring in poly sci and drumming. In the mean time, he improved on the guitar by bringing in his crazy, sexy lady Yukoeny. He got an engineering degree and became a graduate student in Physics, but life felt empty.

So he decided to make a new band called Futureoomega. They got noticed by a big record company and got a even bigger record deal. Within months, they became famous throughout Freidman City.

After a few years on the top of the charts, he decided to do a concert at his hometown. It was scheduled to be held at the Freidman City Awesomeo Mall, just five miles away from Junkyland, but in the middle of their set, the crowd began to eat each other.

Picture of Character: Jason has long brown hair that is short and trim, a short, white T-shirt with the words “Margaritaville” across it in gold letters, loose-fit blue jeans, and lacoste sneakers. He also has a red hoodie.

— Begin quote from ____

Jason Shorme

Place of Birth: Freidman City, Kurdazistan

Height: 5’11"

Weight: 180 pounds

Weapon of Choice:
1: Magnum
2: Sawed-Off Shotgun
3: Double-Barrell Shotgun
4: Swiss Army Knife
5: Bass

Starting Location: Junkyland Fountain

Bio: Jason Shorme was raised on Blink 182. In High-School, he started a band named Avenged We Went Therefold with his friends. He played bassand brought his badass brother in to play lead singer. But when they graduated, everyone left the band to go to crazy Ivy-League College. Realizing that he would probably get no where as a brass-man, he went to college too, and double majoring in poly sci and drumming. In the mean time, he improved on the guitar by bringing in his crazy, sexy lady Yukoeny. He got an engineering degree and became a graduate student in Physics, but life felt empty.

So he decided to make a new band called Futureoomega. They got noticed by a big record company and got a even bigger record deal. Within months, they became famous throughout Freidman City.

After a few years on the top of the charts, he decided to do a concert at his hometown. It was scheduled to be held at the Freidman City Awesomeo Mall, just five miles away from Junkyland, but in the middle of their set, the crowd began to eat each other.

Picture of Character: Jason has long brown hair that is short and trim, a short, white T-shirt with the words “Margaritaville” across it in gold letters, loose-fit blue jeans, and lacoste sneakers. He also has a red hoodie.

— End quote

You do that on purpose dude?