Al-Jeehad in Yor

(ONE DAY BEFORE)
In Imperium, Xagrurg
(President Thomas Kennedy and his cabinet holds an emergency meeting with Preisdent Owen Tubolt of Yor)

President Thomas Kennedy: “From a call from Yor Military Command, I heard my men and helos are under fire in the isles by some rebels, what’s going on over there?”

President Owen Tubolt: “Rebel forces called the Opposition Fighters of Yor are attacking us. Supposedly, they’re supported by Al-Jeehad. I assure you, the Yor Self-Defense Force is determined to end this insurgency as quick as possible.”

President Kennedy: “You’re damn right this better end quickly. I don’t want any more men and women dead in this conflict. Remember, the government of Xagrurg still controls the Dominion of Yor.”

President Tubolt: “I’m going to need some assistance however in order to effectively counter the rebels as the YSDF is underfunded and poorly equipped.”

Xagrurgian Defense Minister: "The Xagrurg Military Command is willing to deploy 20,000 Territorial Marines, bombers, UAVs, and the Xagrurgian Navy in order to end this insurgency.

President Tubolt: “Thank you for the help sir, I will end this with the least amount of bloodshed possible; I don’t want to see any more innocent lives gone as well Kennedy.”

President Kennedy: “The international community is criticizing Xagrurg for being imperialistic for attacking the isles but it wasn’t us who provoked the tensions in the first place. The previous native government, a fascist dictatorship, was hostile to Xagrurg but only recently made moves on Xagrurgian nationals which we then lodged a formal complaint with the government but they decided to mobilize their military and then things escalated things from there.”

President Tubolt: “Ahh yes I know the story, let’s get back to our positions alright?”

President Kennedy: “Good night Mr Tubolt.”

Fort Hamplich, Dominion of Yor
PA System: “Attention all units, we are at war, this is Red Alert and report to your commander for further instructions.” (Sirens blare)

A Crowd of soldiers and civilians run towards the helicopters, quick to get revenge they pull the soldiers out the cockpit and begins to tear the soldiers out the uniform and burn the flag.Screaming and shouting they drag the soldiers into a hideout and set the helicopter on fire.

Another small boy shoots at a helicopter filled with soldiers hitting the tail he screams there’s another helicopter down !!! Down to Xargrurg Long Live Yor Long Live Al-Jaheed!!

Immediately following the crashes and capture of the soldiers Leader Simon Skoglund is a fair warning to any forces planning to attack the isles.

“It is in the best that you all leave the province of Yor,we have full support of Al-Jaheed,but dont believe for 1 sec that we need them to take on you colonist.We shoot down As MANY helicopter necessary, kill as many soldiers as needed, destroy every footprint of Xargrurg out of the region.This is not a war for terrorism but terrorism is the only way to get you out of our land”

Following the announcement a small cargo container ship pulls into a secluded dock loaded with 10 Aztec Trucks,12 HMMKV,and 3 FGH-2 from Al-Jaheed as well a multitude Of other weapons to help fight against the armed forces.

Deleted

(As President Kennedy finishes watching the warning broadcasted by the Opposition Fighters of Yor, he proceeds to call the Xagrurgian Defense Minister)

President Kennedy: “Launch the invasion NOW and rescue those Xagrurg and Kuthernburg soldiers.”

Defense Minister: “Yes sir.” (Proceeds to call Xagrurg and Yor Military Command) “The offensive plans are a green light, launch the heavy aerial bombing campaigns on the island with the rebels and Al-Jeehad and then send in the marines 48 hours from now.”

(D-22 bombers and P-1 UAVs deploy onto the runways of Fort Wahington and Fort Hamplich and starts flying towards the occupied islands armed with napalm and conventional bombs.)

The presence of the Al Jaheed in the Dominion of Yor to the south of Xagrurg and in Celannica, catalysed a process that Ese Ulua had been planning for years. The events that would unfold would change the Oan Isles in immeasurable ways…

Just before the 2nd helicopter crashed carrying five Kuthernburg Marines on a minor Joint mission in Yor crashed, four of the five marines were able to jump onto a building that helicopter crashed across while falling.The Marines name were as followed

Lieutenant colonel.Ivar Blomqvist
First lieutenant.Philip Ahlund(Rip)
Major.Jonas Johannesson
Private.Elisabeth Naslund
Sergeant.Olof Norddahl

As First Lt.Ahlund helps LC.Blomqvist drag there fallen comrade off the roof and inside the building Pvt.Naslund & Sgt.Norddahl begin to clear each room out to verify there were no hostiles in the building.Ahlund looking down at a old friend for over 7 years in the marines slowly bleed to death,he says his final goodbyes “well old pal like you use to say there’s a end to every adventure, I just wish I knew you could make it out this alive so we can tell your wife and your new baby girl how proud they should be.You were a close friend of mines I promise will not forget you Bliah Noratona” (OOC:Goodbye In Kuthern)he sheds a few tears and kisses his pal on forehead,he quickly runs down the stairs soon followed by Blomqvist.They knew this was gone be a ruff ride.
[hr]

Watching the helicopters go down brought excitement to the crowd’s in the town and gave a great morale boost receiving the weapons.They quickly move the vehicles into strategic position, they raised there flags high above the city. Leader Skoglund not pleased by just taking two helicopters decided to begin to purge the rich on the highly most of whom were Foreigners,killing and taking everything they had the soldiers moved quickly across the island and set there sites on taking the whole chain.

(Squadron of D-22 bombers start approaching the island controlled by Al-Jeehad)

Squadron Pilot: “This is Kilo 1 Yor Military Command copy?”
Yor Military Command: “Copy that Kilo 1, we’re reading you and the rest of the squadron.”
Squadron Pilot: “Do we have permission to start unloading the incendiary and conventional payload on the city and where should we target? Also, I see a building’s roof with RKMC markings, do we not bomb this building?”
Yor Military Command: “Strike industrial areas, military positions, and their infrastructure in order to throw them off their balance. A wave of UAVs are coming after your bombing raid in an hour to clear the remaining enemy forces. Additionally, do not attempt to harm that building with RKMC markings and we’re going to send in rescue helicopters to try to extract them as we have reports that a friendly helicopter went down in the near vicinity.”
Squadron Pilot: “Roger that Command, dropping payload.”
(Pilots begin to start dropping napalm and conventional bombs onto enemy factories, highways, roads, and military bases)

Lt Colonel Blomqvist leads the 4 man team to set up post inside the building,each soldier has fire at will order from Blomqvist.Pvt Naslund calls into the Xargrurg airforce and inform them that the IR coming from the building was indeed friendly Marine Forces.Pvt.Naslund speaks over the radio"This is Pvt.Naslund of the Royal Kuthernburg Marines Corp 22nd Special Regiment,the rescue for evac is very risky, I can still confirm 300+ fighters in the streets looking for Us." Before she could finish the transmission shots from across street begin to hit the building.
[hr]

A young sniper by the name of Shmaaya ben Sorek takes up position in a old postal office 75 yards across from the soldiers. He radio in back To his commander"I have full visual of the soldiers,I’m ready to shoot these sons of bitches back across the ocean" Commander radios in to unleash hell which was soon followed by multiple rounds of sniper bullets aimed at the female solder head were fired but ultimately missed.

During all this fire main Aztec gunners fired Anti-Aircraft rounds into the air in a attempt to hit the bombers.As the leader gets more upset of the bombings he request the Al-Jahad soldiers from the container ship be stationed on the islands closet to them to proceed with the capture of Yor.

Squadron Commander: “We hear you Private Naslund, we’re going to attempt to provide some fire support. You’re going to have to hunker down for 3 minutes until my squadron can support.” (To 4 of his bombers in his squadron) “You four, try to bomb the enemy soldiers that’s pinning down our allies and use our incendiary bombs on them.” (Main squadron continues to bomb enemy infrastructure and the AA positions)
[hr]
2nd Xagrurgian Naval Fleet to Yor Military Command: “This is Admiral Yuki Hempi of the 2nd Naval Fleet of Xagrurg, we’re approaching the island; what do you want us to do?”
Yor Military Command: “Launch your naval bombers to destroy enemy ships and ports and launch your reconnaissance helicopters to gain intel on the area. We have reports that fighting is fierce in the city so if possible, attempt to assist the friendly bombers.”
Admiral Yuki Hempi: “I’ll see to it Command. Signing off.” (Turns off screen) (proceeds to go to the radio frequency the fleet is tuned into) “All pilots available, scramble your bombers and fighters out.”

Ese Ulua sat in his office in the Serene Palace and looked out into the large garden that secluded his massive palace from the rest of the busy and noisy city of La Rochelle. He read the http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7008242/1/. Imani Lucim was playing her role perfectly.

Etuarti Takatunuye, the CEO of Cafe Net, knocked on the door. The butler let him in, and offered him firerose tea. He greeted Ese Ulua and bowed to him before he sat down on the chair opposite Ese Ulua at his desk.

Etuarti said, “We have the boy”.

Ese Ulua replied, “Muttar, right?”

Etuarti said, “Yes, my Lord”.

Ese Ulua replied, “Let us begin”.

Isaac Toalua, the Chief of the National Intelligence and Security Service hurriedly entered the Defender’s office. His unceremonious entry, startled the men, who rose from their, and looked at him with quizzical faces.

He said, “Queen Naomi of Latianburg will be addressing the Urth today. Her speech will be broadcast live on the OBC News”.

Ese Ulua was irritated and simply snapped, saying, “What is your point?”

Isaac replied, “My sources in Laheed managed to procure pieces of her speech. I want you to read parts of what they found”.

Ese looked down at the paper in horror, as he read every word. He passed the paper over to Etuarti, who looked as equally horrified, but managed to find the words to express this shocking news.

Etuarti blurted out, “This could undo everything!”

There was silence in the room until he spoke again. “We have to postpone the boy’s execution”.

Isaac said, “We should authorise an assassination attempt”.

Ese spoke in a strained, but altogether effective, attempt to conceal his panic, “We don’t have enough time to kill her. She is still in in our yoke. Can we arrange for her speech to moved to here?”

Isaac replied, “It’s too late for that”.

Etuarti said, " Should we postpone Muttar’s execution?"

Ese said, “No. Her speech will be the analgesic that will assuage some of our opponents”.

Etuarti replied, “But it embolden them. Especially Mauia Uweleye”.

Isaac said, “She could become the face of a movement that will undo everything we have worked for”.

Ese was pensive. He eventually said, " I can’t leave now. Organise a live feed, so we can exchange pleasantries in front of the whole world".

Etuarti said, “Hijack her moment?”

Ese replied, “Not exactly, but it gets the job done. We’ll postpone Muttar’s execution and have a proper looking trial for him”.

Isaac asked, “When?”

Ese puzzled about the matter and said, “Monday. It will give us time to issue a curfew and control the population. It will also make things less suspicious. Perhaps she is a lifeline, rather than an end to it”.

Isaac said, “We keep the OBC network and the internet closed?”

Ese replied, “Except for OBC News and the La Rochellle Times”.

Etuarti said, " What about Mauia?"

Ese said, “If he dies now it will be suspicious. Lace his letters with a light dose of anthrax. It should shut him up long enough”.

Etuarti said, " And the national council?" He looked for Ese’s response. The prudent face concealed much.

“Locklyn and Kia will whip them into shape”, Ese said, “You will always have a seat at the table, Etuarti”.

Etuarti smiled. Ese said, in a proclamative tone, " After Monday, we invade".

Naomi II Address To Urth

Good evening my fellow Citizen of Urth,it is my honor to be able to speak to you all amidst the crisis in Yor and recent ending of the conflict in Latianburg.As Queen of Kuthernburg and her Royal Commonwealths it is a honor to speak on the Continent of Aurora and in the Republic of Xargrurg.

I stand before you today to first give my Gratitude to the Armed forces of The Royal Commonwealth Of Latianburg,The Royal Republic Of Furnifold, Federal Republic of Adumara, The Republic Of Xargrurg,The Realm of The Oan Isles,The Atlae Isles,Tretrid,South Hills, and Free Syllvin.Your countries fought hard for Freedom,Prosperity, Equality,and Peace; Your boys and girls came to a land not one in which they knew or were familiar with but you still came and fought for what’s right.A Close friends of mine name President Benford of Latianburg once said during the Atiland Civil War Of 1998 "In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility - I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it - and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.Still 19 years later that statement stands true throughout Urth and into every country Veins that stands for Democracy,Liberty ,Freedom ,and Peace;which is why I stand here today joined by Royal President Rico to first say to Xargrurg government we thank you for your support in our Anti-Terrorism Operations and just in general being a close ally to us.

For the past week we have been watching the unfortunate events that are taking place in Yor,and we send our deepest condolences to the families in the first helicopter crash that took place prior to our very own SH-61 being shot down as well few blocks away from the first crash site.Although we do not consider Opposition Forces of Yor a terrorist organization for a number of reasons, still does not justify for the actions that took place.For this very reason I call upon the countries in Urth to tackle and eliminate them as if they attacked your own people. I do not wish to involve Kuthernburg in any conflict so far away from home but Her Majesty Ship RKS Blueacia will be deployed to assist and monitor the situation at hand.

I also would like to extend a warm welcome to one of Kuthernburg oldest allies which dates back to the 1800s,The Realm of Oan Isles and The Royal Republic Of Furnifold which has and will continue guide Kuthernburg thru her times of need and hardship.When called upon they have always eagerly and without hesitation helped Kuthernburg and her Commonwealths during any crisis at hand. For this reason I would like to honor the Leaders of both countries the medal Blue Heart for their outstanding achievements during the war in Litop and after involving the Peacekeeping efforts.It sickens me to know that there are people out here that have the heart to kill 100s of innocent people with any kind of remorse.

To Conclude my speech i call upon all of urths countries,colonies,commonwealth, I invite you to join and help bring peace and prosperity to every country. I would like to close out with another quote from Royal President Rico during Kuthernburg Revolution in 1982. Friends, I shall ask you to be as quiet as possible. I don’t know whether you fully understand that I have just been shot; but it takes more than that to kill a Bull Moose. But fortunately I had my manuscript, so you see I was going to make a long speech, and there is a bullet - there is where the bullet went through - and it probably saved me from it going into my heart. The bullet is in me now, so that I cannot make a very long speech, but I will try my best.

And now, friends, I shall have to cut short much of that speech that I meant to give you, but I want to touch on just two or three points.

In the first place, we do not regard as essential the way in which a man worships his God or as being affected by where he was born. We regard it as a matter of spirit and purpose. Now, friends, in the same way I want our people to stand by one another without regard to differences or class or occupation.

I ask you to look at our declaration and hear and read our platform about social and industrial justice.

And now, friends, I want to take advantage of this incident to say a word of solemn warning to my fellow countrymen. First of all, I am telling you the literal truth when I say that my concern is for many other things. It is not in the least for my own life. I want you to understand that no man has had a happier life than I have led; a happier life in every way. I am in this cause with my whole heart and soul.

What I care for is my country.

I shall now end my speech but I hope that each country and person viewing will take something from this speech, Thank you.

(After 12 hours of continuous bombing by Xagrurgian Air Force and Navy bombers)
Yor Military General at Yor Military Command: “What are the enemy casualties and remaining troops?”
Reconisannce Pilot: “5,000 enemy soldiers dead, most of the city is obliterated but there are a couple of holdouts.”
Yor General: “Alright, launch the rescue task force to extract those Kuthernburg Marines and send in the Xagrurgian Territorial Marines and Yor Self-Defense Force to invade the city. I want this war to end qucikly.”
[hr]
Squadron Commander: “Private Nasland, you still alive? If you’re reading me, we’re sending in a rescue task force. Get to the top of your building in 30 minutes so we can get your team out with the helos or you’ll have to wait for the Territoiral Marines to pull you out.”
[hr]
In Imperium, Xagrurg
(President Kennedy proceeds to call head of National Intelligence Agency after watching Queen Naomi ll of Kuthernburg’s speech)
President Kennedy: “Mr. Lith, as of now, I’m unofficially granting your agents the ability to wiretap suspected terrorists without warrants, enhanced interrogations, and indefinite detention but try to keep this under the table, I don’t want to end up like former president Bob Jones. By the way, monitor any communications going in and out of Al-Jeehad, I got a feeling something bad is going to happen soon.” (Hangs up call)

This is RKS Blueacia to Yor Command there has been a change in plan,the 4 Marines are to clear out the neighborhood and kidnap a high ranking officially by the name of Budar Veskolan.These Marines are to then report to the shore were I have 2 small crafts waiting for them for extract.These orders are to be implemented immediately and the Rescue is no longer needed.

After receiving new mission command Pvt.Naslund calls in and request bombing to and so that they can clear out the area,we will also recover any wounded we see for your crash.After the radio in Sgt.Norddahl gives the signal for marines to move to the next building,1 by 1 they clear each building eliminating hostiles including 1 12yr old boy carrying a assault rifles.

Pvt.Naslund notice a particular building was fairly unharmed and had cameras around it she whispers to Major.Johannesson that there was a target to her 4,as she turns rounds begin to ring into the roof from a Aztec vehicle they knew they reached the target.

[hr]

General Budar hears the commotion outside the compound,he immediately orders that they protect him at all cost expecting the Xargrurg marines to come to kill.Meanwhile a small ground was located near the shore receiving the shipment of more vehicles to takeover the next island.

Yor Military Command: “Copy that RKS Blueacia, calling off the rescue operation for the Marines. We’ll also tell our bomber squadron in the area to provide fire support.”
[hr]
(Squadron Commander recieves fire support orders)
Commander: “Alright guys, fly towards where Pvt. Naslund marked and prepare to drop bombs.” (Entire squadron flies towards marked location)
[hr]
As the Kuthernburg marines go storm their building and the Xagrurgian bomber squadron is flying towards them, the Xagrurgian Territorial Marines and Yor Self-Defense Force are fighting in the downtown portion of the town where they encounter fierce resistence from the rebels. Meanwhile, a reconnaissance helicopter from the Xagrurgian Naval Task Force spotted an island with Al-Jeehad insurgents building up an arsenal.
[hr]
Xagrurgian Warrior MBT Commander: “We got a enemy motorized regiment approaching us from our left flank! Turn the turret and fire!”

An FMS (Furnifold Merchant Ship) Sandcrawler bulk carrier, finished after unloading its materials to the Xagrurg port, ships off and heads back to its stop at Gronmund Port. Along the way, its navigator points out to the captain that there is a boat floating in the water. “Should we stop for it? It looks like it is hailing us, all the people on board are standing and waving.”

“Yes, it’s a call for help, they must be in distress. We aren’t that far from the Xagrurg coast, so we can figure out what is going on and then radio into the authority over there.”

The ship slows, and throws over a ladder once the boat gets closer to the ship. Seventy people eventually climb up from the boat, which is more like a large raft than anything else. The FMS carrier also attaches a line to tow the boat along with them.

As the people sit down just outside of the bridge, and families tend to their children, the captain begins to radio into the authority to let them know about the people, two of the men look up and quickly run to the bridge, waving their hands with a deathly pallor to their skin. The captain stops speaking, enough time for the men to say, “don’t let them know we are here, we are refugees. We are escaping the islands of Yor because of persecution from Xagrurg. We invoke our human right to apply for asylum.”

The captain stopped, pondering what to do. He decided he would wait until he got out of range of Xagrurg, and then broadcast this message:

“To the naval authorities of nations listening, this is the FMS Sandcrawler. We had been on a cargo delivery to the Xagrurg, and while returning to Gronmund Port, were waylaid by a boat filled with refugees from the Dominion of Yor. The refugees are fleeing persecution and are invoking their right to asylum. If a nation is listening, please respond with further instructions to out-process the refugees. If we do not hear from any authority, we will be returning to Gronmund Port and out-processing this to our port authorities. I hope to hear from you.”

(Xagrurgian Coast Guard Vessel picks up FMS Sandcrawler’s transmission)
Commander of Coast Guard Vessel: “This is the XSS Irving, we demand that you transfer the refugees over to our vessel as those refugees must register their reason for leaving of their country and get their backgrounds checked first from the Dominion of Yor with Xagrurgian and Yor Customs Agencies in order to be determined for their emigration. If you do not transfer the refugees, the government of Xagrurg will file a complaint with the Furnifold embassy in Xagrurg for failing to obey instructions from the Xagrurgian Coast Guard.”

Ese Ulua received Queen Naomi’s speech well. Very well. Rather than embolden the democratic movement that would inevitably undo his constraint on power, it associated him with the idealogy and all the intended gains of democracy. It diminished his critics substantially and encouraged his supporters. He was careful to seize the moment, to take advantage of the positive reception to the video.

Agnes Tahalua was the Director of the News network at the Oan Broadcasting Corporation. She was issuing orders, ensuring that the stage would signal the “truimph” of democracy and the splendor of the nations leader. A large, raised stage was quickly assembled on the large front lawn at the Serene Palace. A grandstand was set up for visiting journalists and dignitaries. People began pouring in excitedly. The busy buzz and hum of chatter filled the evening air. The podium was erected and secured with bolts. Wires and cables were laid and concealed, linking large speakers and television screens, the speaker’s mic and the sound and special effects controls. Although the rather large address ha been hurriedly assembled, the technical team was able to manipulate the aesthetic and set up the relevant equipment. They quickly tested the sound, the visuals and after Agnes Tahalua was satisfied, the commenced the live broadcast.

Agnes stood at the podium and welcomed the guests and the massive crowd that had attended. She promptly introduced Ese Ulua. He stepped onto the stage, to the crowd’s boisterous applause. The mere sound of their clapping, whooping, singing, cheering and stomping, shook the walls of the imposing Serene Palace, and electrified the air. He walked slowly, shaking the hands of the people in the front row, looking at all their excited and awestruck faces. They welcomed him warmly and in their heart of hearts recognised him as their leader. He was slow to get to get to the podium. He rose gracefully onto the podium, relaxed, and by all indications, in charge.

He spoke into the mic: “Kia ora Oa!” and the people shook with excitement.

He began his address, which was as follows:

— Begin quote from ____

For all of man’s achievements, the mighty structures he builds and the contraptions he devises, his greatest is his capacity to move people with simple acts. To speak, to touch, to smile, to love, can precipitate change, can bring new hope or unleash new strength. These small acts and gestures that abound between us, have given our nation the courage to stand before the face of the Devil himself and say “We are not afraid!” [Applause]

The Al Jaheed had the audacity to assail our nation. They wanted to defeat our democracy. They wanted to crush our spirit. They wanted to compromise our safety. They wanted to hurt our children. They wanted to take our way of life away from us. They wanted to bring us to our knees. They have failed! [Applause] We are the Oan people. [Applause] We are unbent, unbowed and unbroken! [Applause] We tenacious not timid. We are truimphant not trampled. We are not afraid! [Applause]

The Sea tried to defeat the Boy and she failed. [Applause] The Morstaybishlian tried to enslave us, and they failed. [Applause] When there was war, we brought peace. When there was conflict we brought tranquility. When there was strife, we brought serenity. When there was discontent, we brought harmony. When there was poverty, we brought prosperity. When there was pollution, we brought purification. Who are you Al Jaheed? Who are you Al Jaheed? Who are you to stand against the Oan people? [Applause] Who are you to attack our home? [Applause] The Al Jaheed is nothing, but scum that surfaces from time to time to test our strength. Rather than defeat us, they have made us stronger. [Applause] Because, We are not afraid! [Applause]

Stand up young man. [Points to a young man]. Defend your nation from evil. Stand up young woman. [Points to a young woman] Protect your people’s future. Stand up elders and teach our children the ways of the wise. Stand up children and prepare yourselves to be among us. Stand up single mothers and fathers, and fight for your children. Lift you regal heads. [Cheers] Sing your royal song. [Cheers] Let your beautiful and terrifying voice be heard. [Cheers] Let your comforting hand give peace trouble souls across the sea. [Cheers] Let your mighty hand destroy all wickedness and evil. [Cheers] “For thy light pierceth the most daunting black, for they lofty nature abandoneth fear, for thou art regal, unconsigned to mediocrity, but destined to greatness. Oa, lifteth thy crown, for thou art royal, for thou art beautiful, for thou art mighty, for thou art not afraid”. We are not afraid!

Her Majesty, the Queen of Latianburg, the lovely that bloometh among the thistles, the rose to whom yieldeth thorns for they knoweth her splendor, the eagle that alighteth on fickle promontories, Her Majesty Queen Naomi, has honoured your leader with the Blue Medal. [Applause] She has honoured you, the Oan people. [Applause]. Your unflinching devotion to peace, your unwavering commitment to healing the sick, sheltering the homeless, feeding the hungry, and educating the future, has been seen and has been noted halfway across the world. [Applause] We are great nation! [Applause] Thy righteous rage, and thy hatred of evil and war shall be unleashed onto the unwary Al Jaheed and all the terrorists who imitate them.

I will leave you with an extract by Loanakatuna Tukama from his poem, “Of Dew and quiet things”, " Who dareth tread on my Oa? Who dareth insult my country? Knoweth they not, that the Creator himself has adorned her with mountains heaven-high, with rivers blue and deep; With a voice clear and strong; With a heart true and pure? [We are] not afraid!" [Massive cheers] Thank you! God bless you all and God bless The Oan Isles!

— End quote

(President Kennedy calls the head of National Intelligence Agency on a secure line)
President Kennedy: “Are our spies in the Oan government in place?”
Director: “Yes sir, they are in place and have planted the wiretaps discretely. They have been told to commit suicide if they are caught.”
President Kennedy: “What intelligence have you gathered so far?”
Director: “Our agents have gathered intel that a possible coup by high-ranking officials in the Oan government was started recently but we don’t know how they might have done it. Additionally, the Al-Jeehad presence in the Dominion of Yor seems to have been mostly blown into smithereens from the bombing raids.”
President Kennedy: “Is that all?”
Director: “Oh yeah, one of our Coast Guard vessels have contacted a Furnifold merchant ship with refugees on it. What are you going to do?”
President Kennedy: “Take the refugees back and bring them back to a Xagrurgian detention center for processing and interrogation to see if they have any connections with Al-Jeehad. That is all.”
Director: “Yes sir.” (Ends call)

Upon receiving the request from the XSS Irving, the captain ponders what to do. He turns to his navigator. “How far are we off the coast of Xagrurg?”
“60 nautical miles,” was the response.

“Continue to our next port of call, we will drop off the seekers so their request can be heard.”

“What about Xagrurg?”

“Ignore the request, we are outside of its territorial claim anyways. Plus, if these people are claiming that they fear for their lives because of this nation, we shouldn’t return them to the nation they are fleeing”

Back in Furnifold, Magistrate d’Arrigo was planning his first listening tour. After being elected in 2016, he promised to the Furnifoldian people to do an annual tour around the country to get in as many events as possible, so that he could listen firsthand the concerns the people who elected him had. “Let’s start in Carson, then work our way north to Auburn, go west and then follow the coast, follow around the Chonvor River, go up to Lake Amery- where I am taking some R and R- and then end in McLendal.”

As he was speaking to his aides, another aide entered his office. “Magistrate, Queen Naomi of Kuthernburg has awarded Furnifold the Blue Heart medal. It’s all over the press right now”
He looks at the aide, saying sharply, “why wasn’t I notified of this by the state? Go, get someone to write up a letter of gratitude, and see if we can find a gift to give her and the nation.”

“Also, get Secretary Woolf to schedule a meeting with officials in Kuthernburg, there are probably foreign affairs issues we can solve together to keep our relationship up with them,” calling to the aide as she leaves. Turning back to his plans, he focused on his aides giving him details, knowing it would only be a matter of time before the next interruption.