[AMENDMENT] Pacificum Orientale Awards Act

This is an amendment to the POAA that will remove the punishments for “Award Fraud”.

It’ll also get rid of the word “subceeding” because I hate looking at it and can’t help myself.

Clause 2.1.1:

Blockquote ……2.1.1- “Ribbon”- A small designed image not subceeding or exceeding the pixel dimensions of 106 pixels by 29 pixels.

Will become:

Blockquote ……2.1.1- “Ribbon”- A small designed image with the dimensions of 106 pixels by 29 pixels.

The entirety of SECTION VI., shown below:

SECTION VI. AWARD FRAUD

…6.1- Anyone who wears or utilizes the medal, ribbon, or other benefit of an honor in a method indicating that they had received such an honor, despite not actually having received said honor OR having had that honor removed from them per this Act, shall be guilty of Award Fraud.
…6.1.1- Anyone who had their honor removed shall have one week to remove the medal, ribbon, or other benefits from relevant areas before they are found guilty of Award Fraud.

…6.2- The Conclave may give any individual, who it finds guilty of committing Award Fraud one or more of the following sentences:
…6.2.1- Mark them as ineligible to receive for any honor, per this Act, for a maximum period of one year. This shall not apply to any honors an individual already possesses.
…6.2.2- A two month maximum ban for a first offense.
…6.2.3- A six month maximum ban for a second offense.

Will be removed from the act, and SECTION VII. and clause …7.1- will be changed to SECTION VI. and …6.1-, respectively.

Seems good

Yeah idrc about stolen valor, and I doubt it will ever be an issue.

I move to vote on this as well.

2nded again

Acknowledged

Vote here