Asendavian Government Hotline

You ask, we answer. Any question you have we will answer, even if it has nothing to do with Asendavia. If it’s amusing enough, that is. Stay safe my friends.

Y U SO WEAK?

“Greetings, Asendavian scum,” a chilling voice with a light but noticeable Strataric accent spoke. “My identity is not important. Please email me at coloneldemenok@stratmail.stn with a detailed list of Asendavian troop deployments, secret military projects, and the location of naval bases.”

“Interesting question, but in Asendavian ‘Why (are) you so weak’ means ‘Why is Asendavia so much better than Setzna.’ It’s simple really, we have more beautiful women and we get to have more of them.”

New phone. Who dis?

"We’ll gladly provide it to you good sir. The email should be sent right… about… now! Good day!

[spoiler]https://youtu.be/dQw4w9WgXcQ[/spoiler]

— Begin quote from ____

New phone. Who dis?

— End quote

“Dis is teh arr mighty guvernmont of Asindaveia.”

Would you be willing in partnering for a joint invasion force?

— Begin quote from ____

Would you be willing in partnering for a joint invasion force?

— End quote

“That sounds splendid. What country?”

You know which…

— Begin quote from ____

You know which…

— End quote

“Oh this is just marvelous! Of course we’ll join in!”

Fantastic. The operation will take place soon.

“Due to some classified information that I can’t leak, put our troops are already ready!”

Excellent. How should we split the loot?

“Hola mis amigos Estoy llamando a usted para preguntar si usted está interesado en Comprar cualquier chupar mi polla chupar mi polla riendo mi culo de comer la suciedad que el fuego los perdedores de la alianza.”

— Begin quote from ____

Excellent. How should we split the loot?

— End quote

“I think 50/50 sounds fair.”

— Begin quote from ____

“Hola mis amigos Estoy llamando a usted para preguntar si usted está interesado en Comprar cualquier chupar mi polla chupar mi polla riendo mi culo de comer la suciedad que el fuego los perdedores de la alianza.”

— End quote

“Would you like to suck our cocks instead?”

Did you steal the idea of the hotline off of us?

KZSHZTTello, this iKKHSZBKKRT We waKKZRTables. We SZKRTtatic.

“What? No! We would never do that!”