Citizenship and Welcome Thread (retired)

https://attachment.tapatalk-cdn.com/52127/202004/1309_46481393e44e338c6682fd740a186d53.png?Expires=1598438577&Signature=KXXpXOGxna9894KzdTHI4mYsVGBjwXqjIK-OKFlHM0GPSveyV7JRLoqbNQZ0g40U7TSa4LzM13BMlQnS6eL24VWWqQj2cGn8axP-N-BcG8sUjr5cSBZZrrZcS2cxXgFEAPYFP9~hxYGWSc7bmWrRx7A3NXv62VvQxIS1No1r3VctKxAFBuVk2tl~ieush~CBoFcEFIRqDJ70NETX2JlnbxEQscW41iiziyQz5cwRaW0pWPyHxLdGpaenNow-UDnG3EZg-6ftj7VbxgSWONKNztlw5owDsG9xjUDBYBbJ0dISQpZSxDrYfncXp6dN~2zUbMuyBOazahkra~s1hWJbAA__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJS72YROXJYGYDADA

Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread

Hello and welcome to The East Pacific! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to telegram the Delegate of our region in-game or ask in our Discord chat. This thread is patrolled by the Citizenship Commission Membership - The East Pacific - Tapatalk so follow their directions, and we will do everything to help you get settled within The East Pacific and in NationStates overall. That said, make sure that you have done all of the following before applying or attempting to apply for citizenship:

• Contact a member of the Citizenship Commission Membership - The East Pacific - Tapatalk
    on https://www.nationstates.net via telegram from the nation you are applying for citizenship with to confirm your status as a citizen.

• Validate the email pertaining to your account.

• Please ensure that you have a NationStates nation located within [region=The East Pacific]. Make sure you list your nation name in your profile.

• Read our Concordat, our regional constitution, located The Concordat of the East Pacific - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

• It is recommended to join NationStates | The World Assembly
    and endorse the NationStates | The Porter of Zukchiva and all the Viziers. This will help speed up the process of accepting applications and strengthen the region. If you do decide to join the WA, you will need to provide NationStates with an email on your nation’s settings page located here . After that, joining the WA is but a few clicks away. Make sure to check your spam folder before sending out an SOS to one of us.

• Do you have Discord? Join us on The East Pacific
    server If you happen to be here mostly for roleplaying, or would like to get involved within our expansively vivid selection of on-going forum roleplays, make sure you also join us on TEP Urth RP server also.

What you need to do:

Copy this form and paste your response in this thread. Make sure to answer each question faithfully.

I, (insert the name of your nation in the East Pacific here), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: 

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is:

4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: 

5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: 

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

This is a list of the East Pacific’s organizations. If you are interested in joining one or more organizations, please list the appropriate organization(s) within your answer for the fourth question on the citizenship application. If you are not interested in joining an organization, put “None” as your answer for the fourth question on the citizenship application.

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army

• Ministry of Foreign Affairs

• Ministry of Culture

• Ministry of Immigration

• Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

• Ministry of Information

• Ministry of Publishing

• Ministry of Broadcasting

• Ministry of Education

• TEP Evolved Roleplay

If you have not been a part of any other organization, group, or region in The East Pacific, please put “N/A.” If you founded in another region and then moved here immediately, you will do the same.

Processing Status: Open
NOTE – You must post your citizen app using a private IP address. NOT a school/work computer or a VPN/proxy. Click https://whatismyipaddress.com/ip-lookup to search your own IP to make sure it is not the above mentioned. The Admin Team will not accept your application. Please be sure to take a look at the https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/the_east_pacific/the-east-pacific-board-rules-t7977.html for further details. This is to ensure that no one is vote-stacking and that any citizen is not holding multiple citizen accounts.
The previous Citizenship Application thread can be found [OLD] Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread - The East Pacific - Tapatalk, but is now closed!

Just finishing up the backlog from the previous Citizenship Application and Welcome thread.
[spoiler]

— Begin quote from ____

I, the Union of Ameridia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Ameridia
2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Confederate States of Ameridia, Gersalia, Havani, Arkon Democratic Federative Republic, United Pacific States, Democratic Republic of Umberland, and Senoran Republic [note none of these other nations are located in TEP and are all located in the region of Ameridia]
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A
4. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:

• Ministry of Information and Communications

• Ministry of Culture

• TEP Evolved Roleplay

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

I,Death Valli, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Death Valli
  2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Death Valli and second nation Banana Independence
  3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: CerealBRanch739 #6654
  • TEP Evolved Roleplay

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

I have changed my profile.
I, Eastern Hyront Scassen, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  Eastern Hyront Scassen

2. List of all nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Eastern Hyront Scassen

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: [SH]AntonioGamer#9010

• Ministry of Information and Communications

• Ministry of Culture

• TEP Evolved Roleplay

— End quote

[/spoiler]
Hello Ameridia ([mention]Ameridia[/mention]), Death Valli ([mention]Death Vali[/mention]), Eastern Hyront Scassen ([mention]anthonyhu72[/mention]),

Welcome to The East Pacific, your applications have been accepted. You will shortly receive a Telegram from one of my colleagues, pertaining information about your recruitment interests.
If you’re in the WA, make sure you have endorsed your NationStates | The Life is Strange of Libertanny and NationStates | Dispatch | The Praesidium.
If you have Discord, please join The East Pacific for more fun and information.
If you’re want to know more about The East Pacific or NationStates in general, check out the NationStates | The Knowledge Distributor of TEP Information Center | Factbook as well.

Enjoy your stay in The East Pacific!

I, The Independent State Allied Force, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  N/A
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: The Independent States of Allied Forces (Main nation, located in Wintercrest), ISAF/The ISAF
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Cut The Chatter#9647
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: Defense District Governor for the People’s Republic of Wintercrest, NS ANTIFA, OP Command for Phoenix Flock Fleet

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

I, Chinib Island, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: n/a

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: n/a

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Leatiki15#7717

4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: South Pacific and moved to East Pacific

5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Not sure/None

I, Yantentenia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  Antenion
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Antenion, Voclaria, Antry
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Anteni-Voclarian Emperor#1252
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  Thaecia
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Culture, Public Affairs, Innovation

I, Struchwaffen, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: N/A

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Discord Bot#6088

4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: N/A

• Ministry Of Information And Communication

• Ministry Of Immigration

I, Vivanamusica, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: None
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: None
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Vivanamusica#6127
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  None
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: TEP Evolved Roleplay

I posted my citizenship application a few weeks ago. Now a new thread has been started and my application is no longer visible. Can someone please respond regarding the status of my application for citizenship?

The nation that the application concerns is  NationStates | Not Found, known as West Ruislip.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  The Republic of Arciom
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: World Assembly
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  The Republic of Regieland
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: World Assembly
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Innovation/Ministry of Education
I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific

I, Pyrchnia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Pyrchnia
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: DiscoHispanic#9118
 5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: N/A

I, Kingdom of Miss Back, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: N/A
  2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:N/A
  3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Summer2003#3525
  4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: N/A
  5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:N/A

The Commonwealth of Nu Oceana hereby ratifies the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  Nu Oceana
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Enduranca Federation (defunct)
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: SomemuttupNorth#8630
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  Neo Confederate States of America (past)
           The East Pacific Sovereign Army

— Begin quote from ____

I posted my citizenship application a few weeks ago. Now a new thread has been started and my application is no longer visible. Can someone please respond regarding the status of my application for citizenship?

The nation that the application concerns is NationStates | Not Found, known as West Ruislip.

— End quote

Hello West Ruislip,

The old application thread is still visible, and you’ll find my response in it [OLD] Citizenship Application and Welcome Thread - Page 22 - The East Pacific - Tapatalk.
Also, when you look in The East Pacific - Tapatalk - Viewing profile - West Ruislip Tube Station, you’ll see that your part of the group Citizens.
So congratulations! Welcome to The East Pacific.

— Begin quote from ____

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  The Republic of Arciom
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Foreign Affairs

— End quote

Hello Republic of Arciom,

Unfortunately, your application is not complete. It is missing the ratification of the Concordat. Please post a complete application and follow all instructions given in the opening post. Thank you.

— Begin quote from ____

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  The Republic of Regieland
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Ministry of Innovation/Ministry of Education
I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific

— End quote

Hello Regieland,

Unfortunately, your application is not complete. It is missing the ratification of the Concordat. Please post a complete application and follow all instructions given in the opening post. Thank you

— Begin quote from ____

I, Pyrchnia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Pyrchnia
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: DiscoHispanic#9118
 5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: N/A

— End quote

Hello Pyrchnia,

Your application has been accepted. You will be masked immediately after I’ve made this post. Post your forum profile link in our Discord to get masked there too.
If you ever want to join the Executive, go to https://tep.li/executiveapps and apply there.
Enjoy your stay in The East Pacific!

— Begin quote from ____

The Commonwealth of Nu Oceana hereby ratifies the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  Nu Oceana
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Enduranca Federation (defunct)
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: SomemuttupNorth#8630
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  Neo Confederate States of America (past)
           The East Pacific Sovereign Army

— End quote

Hello Nu Oceana,

Welcome to The East Pacific, your application has been accepted.
You haven’t been verified by the Forum Administrators yet, so I cannot mask you directly, but I will do that as soon as that step is completed.
Join The East Pacific for more fun and information.
Besides your Delegate, Libertanny, please also endorse NationStates | Dispatch | The Praesidium by going to their pages, scrolling to the bottom, and click the Endorse button.
You will receive a Telegram from a colleague of mine with more information about the East Pacific Sovereign Army, among others.
Have a great time in The East Pacific!

I, Horn of Havenkaap, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Horn of Havenkaap
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: None
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: None
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: None

I, the Federation of Mylderm, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  the Federation of Mylderm
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: PREDATOR11547#3765

[nation=the Federation of Mylderm]