Citizenship and Welcome Thread (retired)

the Federation of mylderm hereby ratifies the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  Mylderm
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: PREDATOR11547#3765
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  N/A
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: 
           The East Pacific Sovereign Army

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

I, The United States of New American Democracy, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: New American Democracy

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Mason.

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A

4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: West Pacific Region.

5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  The East Pacific Sovereign Army, Ministry of Education.

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

I, Carung, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Carung#9863

2. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  None

3. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: N/A

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— Begin quote from ____

I, Horn of Havenkaap, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Horn of Havenkaap
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: None
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: None
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: None
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:

• The East Pacific Sovereign Army
  • Ministry of World Assembly Affairs

— End quote

Hello Horn of Havenkaap,

Welcome to The East Pacific, your application has been accepted.
After Forum Administrators have verified your account, you will get masked.
You will shortly receive a Telegram from my colleague, especially about your interest in EPSA and the Ministry of WA Affairs.
Have a great time in The East Pacific!

I,Canakasa, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Canakasa
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:Daballon
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Mehnoonereallycares#3639
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: N/A
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  Ministry of Foreign,The East Pacific Sovereign Army,Ministry of World Asssmbly Affairs.

I, Greater New Cassandra, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Greater New Cassandra
 2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: n/a
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Owltea#3336
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: n/a
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  Ministry of Education OR Ministry of Culture

I, Oracle of the East, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Sundred
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Oracle, Artemis, Sunhall, Oracle Fortuna
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Goddess of Death#6666
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  The North Pacific, Athenia, the ULN
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: None

I, Kavanos, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: n/a
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Caras-3, Carasian Insurgents (only for roleplaying purposes), Holy Coalition 
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: ProGamer231#8062
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: None
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  TEP Evolved Roleplay

— Begin quote from ____

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Sundred
  2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Oracle, Artemis, Sunhall, Oracle Fortuna
  3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Goddess of Death#6666
  4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: The North Pacific, Athenia, the ULN

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

Please put your TEP nation in your profile as required (using The East Pacific - TapatalkUser Control Panel - Login for instance) and make sure you click [submit] at the bottom after you have made the changes, to save them. Send me a notification (here, discord, or NS) once it is amended and I will further process your application.

— Begin quote from ____

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: n/a
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Caras-3, Carasian Insurgents (only for roleplaying purposes), Holy Coalition 
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: None
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  TEP Evolved Roleplay

— End quote

Hello Kavanos,
At question 1 you answer that you have no WA member nation. However, I found out that you do have one. Please correct your application.

— Begin quote from ____

— Begin quote from ____

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Sundred
  2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Oracle, Artemis, Sunhall, Oracle Fortuna
  3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Goddess of Death#6666
  4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: The North Pacific, Athenia, the ULN

— End quote

Please put your TEP nation in your profile as required (using The East Pacific - TapatalkUser Control Panel - Login for instance) and make sure you click [submit] at the bottom after you have made the changes, to save them. Send me a notification (here, discord, or NS) once it is amended and I will further process your application.

— End quote

This has been completed.

NOTICE TO ALL APPLYING FOR CITIZENSHIP:
-.-.-

Most of you probably overlooked one (newly added) requirement in the opening post:

— Begin quote from ____

on %url% via telegram from the nation you are applying for citizenship with to confirm your status as a citizen.

— End quote

If you want to speed up your application, please NationStates | The Please endorse Altys of VW53Aland (or to another CitiCom member) from the nation you’re applying with and state your forum username in it. Those that don’t do so will receive a TG from me with that request, but that may take a few days. So, if you send it directly with your application, you don’t loose those days. If I don’t receive such a Telegram within approx. one week after your application or my TG (whichever was latest), the application will become invalid.

All previous applying nations have received a TG up to a week ago! So check your messages this weekend! (Those that have already sent such a TG don’t have to do it again, your application is in progress.)
Thank you.

— Begin quote from ____

I, Yantentenia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  Antenion
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Antenion, Voclaria, Antry
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Anteni-Voclarian Emperor#1252
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  Thaecia
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: Culture, Public Affairs, Innovation

— End quote

Hello Yantentenia,

Your application has been accepted. You will be masked accordingly after this message.
Enjoy your stay in The East Pacific!

— Begin quote from ____

I, The United States of New American Democracy, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: New American Democracy

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Mason.

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A

4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: West Pacific Region.

5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: The East Pacific Sovereign Army, Ministry of Education.

— End quote

Hello New American Democracy,

Your application has been accepted, welcome to The East Pacific! You will soon receive a Telegram from one of my colleagues, especially about your answer to question 5.
Please endorse at least your NationStates | The Life is Strange of Libertanny and preferably also NationStates | Dispatch | The Praesidium. And of course you can NationStates | The East Pacific | Most World Assembly Endorsements if you like.

I cannot mask you immediately, but once Forum Administration has verified your account, you will get masked.
Have fun in The East Pacific!

P.S.: Oh, and please correct The East Pacific - TapatalkUser Control Panel - Login [mention]Mason_N[/mention].
Change the link to your nation so that is has “nation=” between “nationstates.net” and your nation’s name so that it read NationStates | Not Found instead of what it does now. Thank you.

— Begin quote from ____

I, Carung, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Carung#9863

2. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  None

3. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: N/A

— End quote

Hello Carung,

Your application has been accepted.
I cannot mask you yet, as Forum Administration has not yet verified you.
You will however once you pass verification.
I see you have found our Discord server as well. Neat!
Have a great time in our East Pacific.

— Begin quote from ____

I,Canakasa, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Canakasa
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates:Daballon
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Mehnoonereallycares#3639
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: N/A
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  Ministry of Foreign,The East Pacific Sovereign Army,Ministry of World Asssmbly Affairs.

— End quote

Hello Canakasa,

Welcome! Your application has been accepted.
You’ll soon receive a Telegram with information about your answer to question 5 among other things.
You have joined the World Assembly. That is great. Please make your membership come to full use and endorse our NationStates | The Life is Strange of Libertanny. That will make our region stronger in the world. Next, please also endorse NationStates | Dispatch | The Praesidium, as they keep the Delegate in check and our region safe. And of course you can also NationStates | The East Pacific | Most World Assembly Endorsements you like.
You will be masked a Citizen after your account has been checked (and passed) by Forum Administration.
Enjoy your stay in The Best Pacific!

— Begin quote from ____

I, Greater New Cassandra, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Greater New Cassandra
 2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: n/a
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Owltea#3336
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: n/a
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  Ministry of Education OR Ministry of Culture

— End quote

Hello Greater New Cassandra,

Your application has been accepted.
I was going to tell you about endorsing too, but then I noticed that the endorsement checking thing I use is broken. You have endorsed a lot. Great!
I think you are the first applicant to express interest in our newly formed Ministry of Education. That is very nice. You will shortly receive a TG from my colleague about your interests.
You will be masked here as soon as you pass the check the Admins do.

Have fun and enjoy your stay in The East Pacific!

— Begin quote from ____

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Sundred
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Oracle, Artemis, Sunhall, Oracle Fortuna
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Goddess of Death#6666
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  The North Pacific, Athenia, the ULN

— End quote

Hello Oracle of the East,

Your Citizenship Application has been accepted.
Your application will be forwarded to Forum Administration as you already have an assigned mask as Foreign Dignitary and I don’t have the power to remask that. Give them a few days to do checks and add/change your mask.
I see you have also found your way to our Discord, and I assume you already know your way around in The East.
Leaves me to only wish you a very happy time in our beautiful region!

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Kavanos

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific

— Begin quote from ____

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Kavanos

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific

— End quote

Hello Kavanos,

Welcome to The East Pacific, your application has been accepted. You will be masked immediately after this message.
You will receive a TG shortly from my colleague, which also addresses your interest in TEP Roleplay.
You have joined the WA and endorsed your Delegate and many others. That’s awesome. Please make sure you also endorse NationStates | Dispatch | The Praesidium who keep the Delegate in check and the region safe.
Have fun a time in The East Pacific!

[hr]
P.S.: along with [mention]The One Gamer[/mention], also [mention]Nu Oceana[/mention], [mention]Horn of Havenkaap[/mention], [mention]Mason_N[/mention], [mention]Carung[/mention], [mention]mehnoonereallycares[/mention], and [mention]jadeowltea[/mention] have been masked also.