Citizenship and Welcome Thread (retired)

Citizenship applications are currently CLOSED

Due to an amendment to the Concordant, citizenship applications are currently on hold until Monday, September 14th, 2020 at 11:59 PM UTC (7:59 PM EDT).
Any applications made prior to this post will still be processed but those after will not for the next week. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Please still submit your applications, and they will be processed once applications are once again open.

I, The Kingdom of Valoriakius, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.
 1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: 
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: 
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

• Bureau of Public Affairs

I, The Federal Republic of The Pacificss, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Pacificss

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: bread #3598

2. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  N/A

3. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: TEP Evolved Roleplay

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

I,Gormhuth, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Gormhuth

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Federation of Gormhuth

3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Remy #6734

4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  none

5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: none

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

I, New Blackfire, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: New Blackfire
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: New Blackfire
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: malik#9648
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: N/A
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  TEP Evolved Roleplay

Even though Citizenship Applications are currently closed (i.e. we’re not currently accepting applications, but do keep them coming, they will be processed, and acceptance/masking will commence once the vote on the Concordat amendment is over), I can say that the applications of Chinib Island ([mention]LeatikI15[/mention]), Struchwaffen ([mention]Struchwaffen[/mention]), Vivanamusica ([mention]NachtMusica[/mention]), and Kingdom of Miss Back ([mention]SummerA2003[/mention]), have been rejected as the CitiCom has not received a Telegram from them.

Please reapply and complete all the steps laid out in the opening post of this thread.

I, Kingdom of Hiflex, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: The Kingdom of Hiflex

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: None

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: BenM#0001

2. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: None

3. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: The East Pacific Sovereign Army & Ministry of Immigration

Citizen Applications are once again open! We shall get to those who have applied during this temporarily closure as soon as possible.

Welcome to The East Pacific!

Hello The Independent State Allied Force ([mention]The ISAF[/mention]), Mylderm ([mention]mylderm[/mention]), Gormhuth ([mention]Gormhuth[/mention]), New Blackfire ([mention]malikke[/mention]), and Hiflex ([mention]Ben_Hiflex[/mention]),

Your applications have been accepted, welcome to The East Pacific!
You all will soon receive a TG from one of my colleagues, with additional information about your answers to question 5.
Those of you that are also in the WA have all endorsed our Delegate. Great. However, not all of you have endorsed all our Viziers. As Viziers keep the Delegate in check and keep the region safe, please make sure you also endorse NationStates | Dispatch | The Praesidium. You will very likely get an endorsement in return, if you haven’t received that already.
For those of you with a Discord account, that are not already in our server; here is the link: The East Pacific

Most of you will be masked here in the next few minutes (or probably after I’ve had dinner) hours. Only The ISAF’s application will be forwarded to Forum Administration, because they were already masked with a different mask and I don’t have the power to change that.

Have a great time in the beautiful East Pacific!

[hr]
Edit: Corrected the time-line, the applications masked by me, and some grammar

I, Dannemarie, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  Dannemarie
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: ptitimar#9445
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: N/A
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  N/A

I, Islan North, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Islan North 
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: islan-north#5038
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  World Assembly
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: N/A

— Begin quote from ____

I, Islan North, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1. If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Islan North
  2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: N/A
  3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: islan-north#5038
  4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: World Assembly
  5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: N/A

I swear that I have been completely truthful in applying for citizenship within The East Pacific and that I have fully disclosed all information material to this application and its purposes. I swear my allegiance to The East Pacific leadership and citizens, and swear not to engage in hostilities against The East Pacific, the leadership of The East Pacific, and the Concordat of The East Pacific.

— End quote

Hello Islan North,

Welcome to The East Pacific, you application has been accepted.
Because you have not yet been verified by Forum Administrators, I cannot mask you immediately. I will send them a verification request.
Give them a few days to process that, even Forum Administrators have a real life and other work that needs to be done.
Once The East Pacific - Tapatalk - Viewing profile - islan-north says you’re part of the group Citizens (instead of just Registered Users), give the link to your forum profile in the masking channel of our Discord server and you’ll receive the appropriate masking there too.
Have a great time in The East Pacific!

I, East Prarie, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  North Prarie, but it changes a lot due to SPSF activity.
2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: North Prarie, Prarie, Prarie Blossom, Prariean Bay, Prariean Vibes
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Prarie #2402
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  Refer to NationStates | Dispatch | Prarie's CoI
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  
Ministry of Innovation
Ministry of World Assembly Affairs
Ministry of Culture
Ministry of Immigration
TEP Evolved Roleplay

I, (The Greater German Reich II), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:The Greater German Reich II
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  The Pacific, The Black Hawks, TRR
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  Maybe, Still new to the game.

I, Daehwi, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  N/A

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Carung is my other nation. (Non-WA)

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Daehwi#1396

2. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  N/A

3. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:

— Begin quote from ____

I, (The Greater German Reich II), hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:The Greater German Reich II
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: N/A
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  The Pacific, The Black Hawks, TRR
5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  Maybe, Still new to the game.

— End quote

Hello The Greater German Reich II,

Your application has been rejected as your nation currently does not reside in The East Pacific. anymore. Please correct this mistake and apply again.

I, The Constitutional Monarchy of Tissandra, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is: Tissandra

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Askhavia

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: Farrel Rakha #7233 (I already joined the discord groups of TEP)

2. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: N/A

3. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations: 
    Ministry of Culture
    The Magisterium

Sent from my DUB-AL20 using Tapatalk

I, The East Pacificdusre, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific. 
1.  My World Assembly member nation is: Andusre

2. List of all other nations, names, aliases, and personas I go by in NationStates: Europeiandusre

1. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: @Yeet#9719

2. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP: Thaecia, Europeia.

3. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  None

I, The Republic of Crocadillia, hereby ratify the Concordat of The East Pacific.

1.  If I have one, the name of my World Assembly member nation is:  The Republic of Crocadillia
3. My Discord name and ID number, if I have one, is: gator boy :crocodile::crocodile::crocodile:#3046
4. Organizations, Regions, or Groups you have been or are currently a part of outside of TEP:  None yet (at least none related to NS). 
 5. I would like to be contacted to join these organizations:  N/A