These community standards apply to all The East Pacific (TEP) Community properties: Forum, Discords, and Regional Message Board. These standards also apply to user avatars, status, and about me sections of Discord and Forum.
Welcome to TEP! We’re an online gaming community founded in 2003. We play NationStates gameplay, Urth Forum roleplay, and more!
Our community’s mission is to provide a brave space that enables everyone to unleash their imaginations.
- Treat others as you would treat them in real life.
- Be polite and communicate with respect.
- Respect the privacy of other community members.
The following will not be tolerated:
- Sharing of personal or private information.
- Irrelevant messages.
- Promotional content.
- Personal attacks, trolling, and abuse.
- Racism, sexism, and any other discrimination.
- Misinformation, spam, illegal activities, or trolling.
- Explicit, rude, or aggressive content.
In the event of anyone violating these guidelines, we will take action to protect the community members. This might include a timeout, warning, temporary suspension, or permanent ban. In the event of extreme or repeated behavior, you will be temporarily or permanently removed from the community.
If you experience or witness any conduct that violates these guidelines, please let staff know by direct message, direct ping, or by submitting a confidential Help Request in #support channel on Discord.