Consulate Application Thread

Hello there, Foreign Diplomat. I see, that you are interested in starting relations with The East Pacific. The first step you want to make, is to apply for the Consulate below. Once your Consulate request is accepted, you should apply for diplomatic status here and contact the Delegate (Altys / altys on Discord) to get an invite to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Discord Server. Your Consulate thread and discord channel will be set up shortly after Consulate request is accepted.

Application:

1. What is your region name (please include NS region link or use region command)?
  2. How many WA Members are there in your region?
  3. Does your region have a stable government?
  4. Is your region in hostile relations with any regions, resulting in hostile actions? If so, please state what regions are those.
  5. Does your region use an off-site service (discord, website, forum)? If so, please link it / them.
  6. Who is going to serve as a Diplomat (Consul) of your region to The East Pacific?
  7. What kind of cooperation are you interested in?
  8. Does your region have a negative reputation due to OOC events? [Be honest, it will be checked anyways]

Maintaining Consulate:

In order to maintain the Consulate, you should keep your Consulate thread active. Inactivity for 45 days or so may cause closure of the Consulate.

If you are considering possible Embassy in future, go here to see the requirements.

1. Algerheaven. NationStates | Algerheaven

2. Three.

3. Yes.

4. I wouldn’t say so, no.

5. Nope, region only for now, need help setting up offsite stuff.

6. Myself.

7. The works

8. No.

Declined for the time being. Sending you a DM shortly.

The East Pacific has established consulates with Carcassone on June 22nd, 2023.

Need for application is waived for Carcassone.

1. What is your region name (please include NS region link or use region command)? The Order of the Grey Wardens
  2. How many WA Members are there in your region? 118
  3. Does your region have a stable government? Yes
  4. Is your region in hostile relations with any regions, resulting in hostile actions? If so, please state what regions are those. I wouldn’t say so, could say any raider org
  5. Does your region use an off-site service (discord, website, forum)? If so, please link it / them. Yes:
    Discord: The Grey Wardens
    Forum: The Grey Wardens
  6. Who is going to serve as a Diplomat (Consul) of your region to The East Pacific? Me
  7. What kind of cooperation are you interested in? Anything
  8. Does your region have a negative reputation due to OOC events? [Be honest, it will be checked anyways] No

Community and Valley of Peace were granted Consulates in June/July 2023.

The Order of the Grey Wardens already has a consulate, but records were outdated. Shall be fixed.

Consulate with Osiris was opened on August 11th, 2023.

Consulate with Atlanticana was opened on AUgust 24th, 2023.

1. India [NationStates | India]
  2. 38
  3. The Region is currently going through a constitutional convention, whereas the rule is by the founder.
  4. No
  5. Forums [India | Nationstates], Discord [The Discord | India]
  6. Probably Me, Indusse
  7. Cultural at the moment.
  8. Yes, OOC Issues related to Hindu Nationalism (December 2020) and i believe it’s long gone.

1. What is your region name (please include NS region link or use region command)?
The Empire of Kantrias

Around 20.

Yes, Kantrias has a stable government.

4. Is your region in hostile relations with any regions, resulting in hostile actions? If so, please state what regions are those.
No, Kantrias is currently not at war with anyone. However, due to our Imperialist-alignment, we are often targeted by Defenders when running operations.

5. Does your region use an off-site service (discord, website, forum)? If so, please link it / them.
The Discord
Or ‘Kantrias . com’

6. Who is going to serve as a Diplomat (Consul) of your region to The East Pacific?
Me, for now.

Any. Our goal is to get to know TEP and to see where our compatibilities lie.

8. Does your region have a negative reputation due to OOC events? [Be honest, it will be checked anyways]
No.

1. (NationStates | The Region That Has No Big Banks)
  2. 84
  3. Yes
  4. No hostile relations
  5. Discord: TRTHNBB Community
  6. New United Common-lands
  7. A consulate would be great!
  8. Nope!
  1. What is your region name (please include NS region link or use region command)? NationStates | Wintercrest

Yes

No.

Wintercrest Discord Server

6. Who is going to serve as a Diplomat (Consul) of your region to The East Pacific? Hopewell Maxen (commander_april on Discord)

Cultural mainly, but potentially military in the future

N/A (unless the whole KAISERREICH debacle counts-)