[DISCUSSION] New Roleplay Map

Me neither.

[spoiler]

[/spoiler]

Continents completed; advised changes made to SY/Vulshain/Tano island.

what happened to Ellis Islands?

Thanks so much BGP, really appreciate it! Looks great!

— Begin quote from ____

what happened to Ellis Islands?

— End quote

Prussia wants them and they didn’t say no.

Hey, the point was to get away from an awkward, cartoon map with people going and coming and coming and going. I preserved a massive amount of the landscape that was. Keeping every aspect defeats the purpose of a real map. There are more than enough islands to colonize.

Oh, what’s the scale?

The width of the map is 40080 kilometres, if I recall correctly.

… Ah, there’s the scale in the opening post. Might be a good idea to read that instead of posting tired. :stuck_out_tongue:

I wouldn’t lol. It has changed wildly since then. Once I get a few more nations up, I’ll post a permanent link and a new thread.

Just wondering how will this affect me and Bai Lung given a lot of our back story and RP is based on the fact that we are two (mostly) island nations with BL’s mainland holdings causing turmoil.

I figured this map would be more of a “reset” map for newcomers so they weren’t bogged down by the years of previous (and mostly forgotten/ignored) roleplay history.

This could coexist with the old map which harbours the old stories.

PS. Aelitia probably has to find a new home, and poor Keigan!

I probably do, too.

It shouldn’t affect previous RP in any meaningful way.

Aelitia, look towards “Australia.” Keigan stronk.

GE, I don’t think you would need to. If you must, there’s a great “Africa” ripe for a sprawling wasteland desperate for water.

Yeah, but that’d undo everything I did in Viscaline. I’d rather stay close to before, but that makes the rest of my RP hard…

We could easily slide you to the same basic location of the Gobi Desert.

I guess that’d work.

Pax likes the map. Pax just needs a giant desert.

I award Pax Gold status to BGP.

Pax gold is roughly equivelent to 6 East Malaysian Silver

[spoiler]http://i.imgur.com/KMrs1t5.gif
[/spoiler]

mobile version does not display the map, and as such, I have no idea whotdog it looks like… Maybe an external link for those stuck on mobiles?

Here’s one at 25% and no labels. Some changes have been made, but nothing thotdog drastically changes the layout.

…and a url just in case.