Dorlania and Vulshain

Sam read The Imperial Times of Dorlania. “Hm…Might need to establish an embassy in their nation. Don’t have one here though. Also, getting more nations interested in Vulshain would help to improve our economy. I might need to send a message to them to see if I could get some of their businesses interested in working with our companies.”

Sam sent a message to the leaders of Dorlania asking if they would like to have the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Relations, Eszter Melisa Cantu, visit their nation in the hopes of establishing friendly relations between Dorlania and Vulshain.

He smiled.

A man in a black suit and cap from the IMFR had intercepted the message “Samuil…who the hell is this?” he said that as a murmur before sending the message to the Kaiser “Have fun Kaiser” the place the message arrived the Imperial Palace a majestic building from the 1800s, guarded by black uniformed men. When it arrived on his computer, Floyd was surprised another nation had taken interest in Dorlania “Friendly, and neccessary to break our bit of isolationism” He started to type a message back

— Begin quote from ____

To: Samuil Rainard

We would like an embassy in Vulshain, to increase relations with your nation, I’m also pleased to see a foreign power take interest in our nation, surely helps break our isolationism. So yes, we would like your Minister of Foreign Affairs and Relations visit Dorlania

— End quote

He got done typing out sent the message

Sam smiled. He sent a reply, saying that the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Relations, Eszter Melisa Cantu, would be departing from Vulshain soon. He added that he looked forward to establishing good relations between the two nations.

Floyd soon recieved the message, he looked somewhat happy because of it. He then sent a reply asking how many days before the minister would arrive, and wished for good relations between both nations too

Sam’s email notice beeped, causing him to quickly wrapped a towel around himself as he had just stepped out of the shower and had just started drying off. He sent a reply saying that she would arrive probably this Friday evening or early Saturday morning, but most likely Friday evening at the earliest.

OOC: due to some minor disturbances which have been resolved, I’m now able to post again
Just as he was leaving office, he got the message. He said thank you for the dates and expected to see her soon, he sent it and soon left

The plane carrying the Vulshainian Minister of Foreign Affairs and Relations, Eszter Melisa Cantu, was soon approaching the biggest airport in Dorlania’s capital city (OOC: And I don’t know the name of either the capital or the airport). She held the gift from Vulshain to Dorlania: A golden statute of a vulpine vixen and a female lobo holding up a globe with a dove sitting on top of the globe with an olive branch in its mouth.

OOC: Capital is Viehmansburg, and ze airport is Daiskerin International Airport
“Ah, hello Minister. I hope your flight was nice, also welcome to the Grand United Neo-Reich of Dorlania” he saw the statue “Beautiful, that surely would look wonderful in the Imperial Palace.”
he put his hand out for a handshake. The nearby members of the Iron Guard in their grey uniforms look intrigued at the vistor

Eszter Melisa Cantu smiled as she shook Kaiser Floyd Viehman III’s hand. “It is an honor to meet you Kaiser Floyd Viehman III.” Right behind Eszter was her fiance, a tall Lobo dressed in a Vulshainian Confederate Ground Forces brown uniform with the rank of major. His fur was a mixture of reddish brown, white, and black colors. Also right behind her was Honorable Citizen Yalela Isiina, a tall, black and brown furred vulpine vixen, who happened to be Eszter’s assistant and secretary. “I am Eszter Melisa Cantu, Minister of Foreign Affairs and Relations for the Confederacy of Vulshain. Let me introduce you to Major Vaska Petiaran of the Vulshainian Confederate Ground Forces and my fiance. And this is Honorable Citizen Yalela Isiina, my assistant and secretary.” Both Vaska and Yalela greeted the Kaiser as well. Major Petiaran glanced at the Iron Guards. “I’m guessing those are your bodyguards,” he asked.

“Well, in a way yes, usally when the agents of the Imperial Ministry of Internal Affairs are policing around. Even they scare me” he put his hand out to shake the major’s and Yalela’s hand. “I think this trip will be good in the long-run for both nations, helps break the isolationism.” As said that the Iron Guards walked away with a bark of an officer, some of them looking over their shoulders before quickly moving back

“You seem to be quick comfortable meeting with non-humans, Kaiser,” Eszter said, hoping to learn if Dorlania was tolerant of non-humans.

“And this will go a long way to helping your nation break its isolation.”

OOC: She’s human, but vulpines (Yalela) and Lobos (the major) are not. :wink:

OOC: Ah, danke for the info
“I’m always trying to expand my horizon. You see must of nation over its many years has been populated by whites and humans, with much room for discrimination. Hell, got really bad when I was growing up. Most days it wasn’t uncommon to see violent white power groups roaming the streets with Webleys and knifes.” “Still is in many factory cities”

"I see. Vulshain, with the exception of during the days when Merrill Rivers was in power prior to his overthrow and the restoration of our monarchy, has always tried to promote racial tolerance and equality. “Of course, I see a lot of your people looking at both Vaska and Yalela. But it’s good to know that you expanded your knowledge of other races.”

Vaska asked, “So you mentioned factory cities?”

“You see, when Kaiser Daiskerin IV came to power in 1905, realized industralization started to pass over Dorlania, so in 1907 he made a promise to modernize the nation, and soon cities like Hiram swelled in population and in size, nearly 40% of the entire city is factories and mills. By 1910 living standards and much more met the standards in the west, of course it also had a major effect is our politics”

“I see. So, these factory cities, are there attempts to ensure that they don’t pollute or damage the environment?” Vaska was puzzled by this. While Vulshain’s cities had factories too, it had nothing like Dorlania’s factory cities.

“Attempts are made, and work somewhat well. But do to they Libertarian nature of the private buisness, the fall short of whats needed. Of course the biggest issue of them is the maintenance”

“I see.”

Eszter then asked, “So, what can you tell us about Viehmansburg?”

"The city was founded about 1375, when the Dorlanian Union was formed, in 1735 the city was renamed Viehmansburg after my ancestor, Viehman I. Down towards Victory Square you have the Imperial Palace which was built in 1866, and other government buildings, its is our largest city with 25,657,090

Eszter nodded. Yalela was busy taking notes. “So, what can you tell us about the Imperial Palace?”

“It’s inspired mostly be the Reichstag, with some other elements thrown in, about 376 rooms, one helluva parade ground. Its flanked by the Different governmental buildings, Including the Ministry of Defense, resources, revenue, and Internal Affairs. One of damn depressing buildings I’ve seen here”