Dorlania and Vulshain

“Well, the Royal Confederate Palace in Vulshain’s capital of Kitsuniva was modeled after the Kremlin Palace in Moscow, Russia, although it is designed in both the Rococo and Baroque architectural styles, although there are some Neo-Classical elements as well.”

“Why do you say that it is depressing,” Yalela asked.

“Interesting” “Well, for starters all the windows are shut with metal, barb wire encircles the whole thing, there’s hidden machine gun nests and watch towers and tunnel systems down below, not to mention its mostly black”

^OOC: talking about the Internal Affairs building

“Um…Okay. Is there a reason for all of that?” Eszter was puzzled just like Yalela was. The only thing that could explain this was that the Palace used to be a maximum security prison before becoming a place of residence.

“Sorry, I mean’t the Internal Affairs building, my apologies.” "I’m not even sure why, building was built in 1958, under that damn totalitarian’

OOC: Don’t be surprised if I don’t reply real quick its because I’m working in MSpaint

“Ah. That makes more sense for the Internal Affairs building than a palace,” Yalela said. “So what does the palace look like then?”

“Like the Reichstag, but a bit larger. Surrounded by a nice Iron gate. Shame so few people actual live in it. Couple generals and National Council members”

All three Vulshainians nodded. “So, the Reichstag? I’m guessing people here speak both German and English, yes?”

“German, English, Russian, some polish here or there”

“Ah. We speak those languages as well, although they are not our nation’s two official de facto languages,” Eszter said. Both Yalela and Vaska grinned, wagging their tails as they knew the answer.

“Oh? What is it?” His eyebrow arched a bit as he saw Yalela and Vaska’s tails wagging

“Unonian and Lobonese,” Yalela and Vaska said at the same time.

“You see Vulpines and Lobos make up the two largest races in Vulshain. Unonian and Lobonese are commonly spoken, regardless of race,” Eszter explained.

“Ah. they both sound interesting.” “So where do you want to go first in the city?”

Eszter thought for a moment. “I guess we could see some of your city’s most visited tourist attractions.”

“Excellent. I suppose we should go to the Imperial Heritage Museum. Follow me please.” he said that as he began to walk towards a limo

The three Vulshainians folllowed him to the limo which they entered. Yalela was busy jotting down some notes while Vaska was busy looking at the city. Meanwhile, Eszter was busy trying not to sit on Vaska’s tail, who simply placed his tail in his lap.

“So, what do you think of the nation so far?”

“Very nice,” Vaska said. “Very interesting as well. What more can you tell us about the Imperial Heritage Museum?”

“Well, it used to be the Worker’s United Council building, before the revolution in 1993. Holds artifacts from 1375 towards modern day. Quite personally I find it amazing, mainly because so much of our history is in one building”

Vaska nodded. “So, can you tell us more about this Revolution?”