[Embassy] Force

This is the official consulate for the region Force!!

I hereby approve this consulate on July 15, 2018.

Signed
Wonder Woman I
Minister of Foreign Affairs
[hr]
As of 2020, this consulate is now an embassy.

Thank you. I look forward to this relationship, which will become an example for everyone.
Our Ambassador will arrive as soon as possible

Sword BJ
Interim Minister of Foreign Affairs

We look forward to their arrival!

Hello!
I am Seoul-Pyongyang, MoIA in Force.
I assure you I will be active as much as possible.
I hope to have a great time as ambassador.

Hey there Seoul, how are you? Nice to have you here!

I am pretty good myself!

Welcome to TEP! Thanks for stopping by :slight_smile: Have you checked out our discord yet?

No I haven’t! Could you tell me it?

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Hi! I’m the Minister of Foreign Affairs! Welcome to TEP!

Hello! I hope to have a great time here! I’m the Minister of Internal Affairs for Force! I will be on vacation from July 22-28 and August 8-19. Other than that, no plans!

— Begin quote from ____

Hello! I hope to have a great time here! I’m the Minister of Internal Affairs for Force! I will be on vacation from July 22-28 and August 8-19. Other than that, no plans!

— End quote

Ok enjoy your vacation.

— Begin quote from ____

— End quote

Of course! Please excuse my late reply- If you would add me on discord: Grey#4532 I will send you an invite link. The link to it is also in TEP’s WFE. I hope you enjoy your vacation :slight_smile:

Ok! I’ll get that done soon. I took another vacation so my mother could get some testing done for her health.

[hr]
TapaTalkalypse

[hr]
Zetaboards, the forum software of choice for many notable regions within NationStates, including Force, The North Pacific, The East Pacific, and The Rejected Realms, is being sold to TapaTalk. This means more than just a simple change of host; it means that things like themes, permissions, and working bbCode among other things that some regions have taken years to perfect will be gone. This shift is gradual and although many of the largest regions haven’t faced it yet, smaller regions, Force included have. It hit us without warning and to compensate, we are shifting over to a self hosted forum at the moment. For us as a new region, the change isn’t too major, but for many older regions with years of history in those forums, it’s huge.

by Renegalle

[hr]
Elections in Heart

[hr]
The Heart elections were an interesting spectacle, with two candidates withdrawing, two standing, Southern States and Johnpre both withdrew, and Alemputo and The scottish republic battling it out for the office of Prime Minister, There was a debate and two press conferences, each featuring difference in opinions, interesting questions, and, best of all, each candidate showed lots of respect for the other, and in the end, Alemputo was victorious, but both candidates showed respect, in this intriguing election period.

by Lashnakia

[hr]
Elections in Force and the Trouble with Crazybloxian

[hr]
Early last month, Candidacy announcements began for Prime Minister of Force, the three that decided to run, were, Libertatis Regalis, Seoul-Pyongyang and Crazybloxian Empire, Now, we all know, that Libertatis Regalis was re-elected convincingly, however, the build up to election had controversy, Crazybloxian Empire was a controversial candidate, who had his election mainly based off RP, which was also a bit controversial, his inactivity was a downfall, not joining discord till late, and not answering questions, in the end he left the region, clearly seeing he was going to lose, This was unfortunate to have a candidate like that, thankfully the other candidates were very sensible, and the election ended peacefully.

by Lashnakia

[hr]
PM Bennisia of Heart; A Region in Turmoil

[hr]
A few months ago, some controversy broke out, with Bennisia II angered because he couldn’t stand in an election, he kept constantly trying to prove he was right, which lead to more problems and complications, which ended in him being removed as PM of Heart, Bennisia II brought activity to Heart, but also brought problems and controversy, he ended up moving to New Western Atlantic, where there has been more controversy since, but that’s for them to talk about, not me.

by Lashnakia

[hr]
A New Future for RGBN

[hr]
RGBN is a laid back region, once comfortably large and active (130+ nations) has been reduced to just 10. Being among our very first embassies, we took notice. An agreement between Force and RGBN was made handing over control over the region to Force and allowing the founder to lead as Governor. Now, under Force control, efforts are being made to make RGBN the great and welcoming region it once was through recruitment and a revamped system of laws and leadership.

by Renegalle

[hr]
Other

[hr]
Total Population: 259
Force Population: 158
The New Kingdom Population: 36
Heart Population: 55
RGBN Population: 10

Total WA Members: 55
Force WA Members: 38
The New Kingdom WA Members: 6
Heart WA Members: 10
RGBN WA Members: 1

[hr]

Copyright © 2018 by the Force Communications Ministry

The Force Flyer

★ Issue XXI ★

Headlines

Elections for Prime Minister and House of Representatives took place, the Prime Minister announced a new Cabinet, Roleplay is finally becoming active, and an official cheese of the month has been named.

Elections: Closer than Expected

The January 2019 elections were quite exciting, with many winning by a landslide vote, and with others struggling to be elected.

Choice
Votes For
Votes Against
Votes Abstaining
Status

The Scottish Republic
Elected

Seoul-Pyongyang
Not Elected

NotTheLibertyEmpire
Not Elected

Ejderhan
Elected

Wracobia
Elected

Carropia
Elected

Marcelli
Elected

House elections for this term were very successful for some, and devastating for others. For example, Seoul Pyongyang, who had served in the House prior to this election and been in Force for some time, lost due to a 9-9 tie. Contrarily, Marcelli, Edjerhan, Wracobia, and Carropia won by landslides. Marcelli and Wracobia had both been in the House the term before. The Scottish Republic had a close win, with one abstaining vote. While the elections were taking place, they were constantly switching from being ahead in the polls to behind. And lastly, NotTheLibertyEmpire suffered a hard loss of 7-11.

Choice
Votes
Status

Libertatis Regalis
Elected

New Legland
Not Elected

For Prime Minister Elections, New Legland and Libertatis fought for the position. Arguably the most surprising event of the elections was New Legland running against Libertatis Regalis, a time-proven Prime Minister who has spent a long time with Force. New Legland did eventually fall to Libertatis Regalis, but nonetheless showed perseverance in such a situation. Both Candidates supported bringing together new ministers, and moving ministers to different ministries. For example, New Legland supported moving Elysium to Minister of Culture, and also supported replacing the prior Minister of Culture. Libertatis Regalis planned to remove about 80% of the cabinet, due to events such as inactivity, ministers not performing their jobs to par, etc. Libertatis was also much more experienced in the position, and pointed out that an experienced Prime Minister was needed to perform duties correctly.

Cabinet Appointments: the SCUT Triumphs?

Prime Minister Libertatis Regalis has appointed a new cabinet for the first session of 2019. Going off of his plan to remove approximately 80% of the cabinet, there were many changes in the Cabinet with prominent members such as Elysium, being removed.

Deputy Prime Minister: Vamperiall
Minister of Foreign Affairs: New Legland
Minister of Internal Affairs: Chundukeratopia (now resigned)
Minister of Culture: Carropia
Minister of Communications: Marcelli
Minister of Defense: Lashnakia (now resigned), currently The Chariot
Domestic Policy Advisor: Waltonburg-Vallonheim
Foreign Policy Advisor: Sword BJ

Two of the initial appointments to the Cabinet as well as one of the appointments later on were all former high-ranking officers in the SCUT, a now defunct alliance Force was once at war with. New Legland served as their head of Foreign Affairs, Chundukeratopia served as their head of Internal Affairs, and The Chariot was head of their Armed Forces. With Chundukeratopia choosing to resign from the Cabinet, this now leaves two. Could the SCUT be making a comeback? Only time will tell.

Roleplay: Finally Active!

Roleplay in Force has finally become more active, with many new people joining, especially with the introduction of the new Official RP Community. This system introduces a number of programs designed to maximize the realism of the RP and help make calculating things such as populations and GDPs easier. There have been many map annexations and thus, the map of Force will soon be expanded. Many nations have chose to introduce policies; most notably tariffs on goods from other countries. Additionally, some nations have chose to form pacts to try and wield greater influence on the world stage. With this new activity, it is our hope that the lore of Force will continue to expand and reach new horizons.

Cheese of the Month

In recent news, the Prime Minister has declared Extra-Sharp Cheddar to be the official cheese of Force. Anyone caught consuming other types of cheese may be subject to dirty looks and peer pressure.

Region
Nations
WA Nations

[region=Force]

[region=Heart]

[region=The New Kingdom]

[region=RGBN]

Copyright © 2019 by the Force Foreign Affairs Ministry

Apologies for our inactivity!

No worries! When you can, please send us an update on how things are going!

https://image.ibb.co/hgoFSS/force_flyer_logo_small.png
The Force Flyer

★ Issue XXII ★
Headlines

An emergency PM and Judge election was held among with the already scheduled House elections. Force also got caught up with some drama and lost an important Embassy? Find out.

Elections: 2019

Force has had two Elections one emergency Prime Minister and Judge election and the standard house election. So let’s begin with the emergency Election.

The emergency Elections came about after the resignation of Sir Libertatis Regalis and his short departure. Moments after major government officials held an emergency meeting on what to do next. decided to hold an Election to decide a new Prime Minister while Vamperial would act as interim Prime Minister until the Election is over. The two main candidates were New Legland and Lashnakia. The debate was fierce but in the end, Lashnakia ended up winning even though there was major opposition from other Parties and Independents as he was the National Party candidate.

As for the emergency Judge after Sir Libertatis Regalis departure Western Chosetus promptly left with Sir Libertatis Regalis. The main candidates of the election were The Chariot, Harkhirchluvo and Seoul-Pyongyang. The debate contained a controversial question that was difficult for candidates to answer and proved a challenge to even the most experienced candidates. In the end, The Chariot came out victorious but many wonder what is next for the Force legal system.

Now finally the House Election which is a major historical Election. This Election saw many new faces bidding for a seat such as Corestical and Spoonifo. The election debate contained major policy ideas from Sir Libertatis Regalis with his so-called “Transparency Act” and “Anti-Slander Bill” which is seen controversial. Spoonifo also stated he would like to pass a “Freedom of Information Act”, which would mean some cabinet information would become public. Also in the election, we saw some old faces such as Seoul-Pyongyang who proposed a Prime Ministers questions and Carropia who said he would pass bills to encourage people to join the Force civil service. All in all an interesting debate.

-Salibaic

Choice
Votes For
Votes Against
Votes Abstaining
Status

Libertatis Regalis
Elected

Carropia
Elected

Corestical
Not Elected

Seoul-Pyongyang
Elected

NotTheLibertyEmpire
Non Elected

Harkhirchluvo
Not Elected

Spoonifo
Elected

The Chariot
Elected

Kirona-Alpha
Elected

Choice
Votes
Status

Lashnakia
Elected

New Legland
Not Elected

Choice
Votes
Status

Harkhirchluvo
Not eected

Seoul-Pyongyang
Not Elected

The Chariot
Elected

Abstain
N/A

Ten Thousand Problems

Around October 13 of 2018, The embassies between Force and the region 10,000 Islands, also known as XKI, were closed suddenly and abruptly. This was later confirmed to be a misinterpretation of Force’s refounding of its ally, Marist Federated States, and an unauthorized raid by one of Force’s members, which led to XKI acting upon it immediately, as it violates one of the region’s policies against raiding due to it leading a defending-aligned military. Later, XKI’s Delegate, Kuriko, offered to reengage diplomatic relations, which Libertatis Regalis refused. After five months of stagnancy on the matter, around the 21st of March, several citizens of Force were banned from XKI’s Discord channel, once again, without public discussion (though it was later revealed that private discussions did occur). Embassies with Heart, one of Force’s territories, were also closed. A few raiding runs performed around February were confirmed to have caused this. Renegalle, after discussions in Force, decided to take action. Using the nation ABC, a citizen of The North Pacific and a former diplomat of The North Pacific to XKI, Renegalle lodged a message on the XKI message board from The North Pacific through the embassies between both regions. The message contained the following message:

"Dear Kuriko,

I rarely comment on other region’s RMBs, but when I do, it’s for a reason. I have received word from my friends in Force that you are arbitrarily banning their members from your Discord Server. They are being banned without having violated any rules, without receiving notice of being banned, and it appears, solely because they are members of a specific region. As the former TNP Ambassador to 10000 Islands, I was surprised to find this out. You had always been very welcoming to me and others when I was in your region. I do hope this is some sort of misunderstanding, for it is not something I would expect a region with a reputation like yours to do. Please address these concerns.

Thank you,
ABC"

This, however, caused outrage among the North Pacific officers. Pallaith, TNP’s Delegate, made a statement on the situation, which condemned both Renegalle and Force for “using embassy posting to pursue Force’s diplomatic agenda” and “unprofessional and adversarial foreign policy”, respectively. Pallaith’s main grounds for condemnation is that “TNP’s diplomatic relations are not for other regions to use as tools for their own purposes.”

Renegalle was later dismissed as a Gameside Advocate by Pallaith, which he replied to by claiming TNP as a “government that considers its allies more important than its citizens”. Further discussions were done on the matter, all of which support the decision. Embassies with Force and Heart were also closed during this time. Renegalle decided to handle the situation by taking the situation to TNP’s Court, officially filing a request for the infringement of his free speech. While the court handled the request, Renegalle had released his private conversations with the Delegate of XKI, in which Renegalle demanded the unbanning of the several citizens of Force in their Discord server. XKI’s Delegate, Kuriko, stated that “10,000 Islands does not bow down to anyone’s demands for any reason”, and confirms that the reason was indeed Force’s activity in raiding and it violating XKI’s policy, which Renegalle claims is “unfair, unwarranted, and destructive”. These conversations end with Renegalle’s demands ultimately denied, causing him to further pursue the court case. This case, until now, still lacks the Court’s final ruling.

• The Chariot and Caduceo

Thank you for the update!

★ Issue XXIII ★
Headlines
[hr]
Force’s Military catching up to speed, Turmoil in the Communications department, Discord rules broken and discussion channel bleached, and this Month’s RP - all in this month’s edition!
Force Military Participates in Defense of the Warzone Federation by The Chariot
[hr]
In recent news, the Warzone Federation, a coalition of the Warzones meant to provide a stable government, came under attack from the New Pacific Order and Ballpit and Black Keep Militias. In response, they called upon several forces to defend, including Force’s.

The context? Former Federation Secretary of Moderation and Former Head of Asiastate (WZFs official name for its constituent territories), Ballpit, defected to the NPO, directing them to attack Warzones owned. Black Keep, one of Ballpit’s supporters, lead a successful attack on Warzone Airspace, overthrowing the native delegate who was backed by WZF. The Lazarus Regional Guard, North Pacific Army, and various mercenaries managed to take back the Airstate.

Contacted by Dinoium, Secretary of State of the Warzone Federation, the Force Army joined in to reinforce the delegacy, though NPO had stopped attacking. Eight Force troops participated as pilers in Warzone Airspace, Warzone Sandbox, and Warzone Asia, two of which fell out of WZF hands. Marking perhaps the first major operation by the Force Army, this perhaps foreshadows the potential of our already increasingly active military.

The Curse of the Minister of Communications by The Chariot
[hr]
Hey, remember when the Force Flyer was released daily? Neither do I. After a string of Ministers of Communications who’ve done nothing, a longstanding tradition since our first, Caduceo, our most promising released a single newspaper before resigning.

Citing other duties as a cause for inactivity, Spoonifo, also known as Dinoium, resigned and released a public apology for his inability to perform. “Wait, Dinoium?”, I hear you asking, “Former Deputy Minister of Communications in TNP, legislator for TNP and Pacifica, Judge of Pacifica, and Secretary of State for WZF among others?”, to which I answer, yes, that is how severe our MoComms curse is.

After a single article meant to cover two hectic months of activity within Force, two flimsy, rushed, articles and a paper with subpar formatting was released along with Dino’s resignation letter. In lieu of the lack of choices, with Salibaic being in an unfavorable position after his court case with Libertatis Regalis, and other options either already holding positions or not being competent, Caduceo, the disgraced former minister, once again took up the mantle. And the results? You can see for yourself.
[spoiler]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/468131628309413898/573930683635073025/IMG_20190503_204019.jpg
[/spoiler]

Caduceo, Chariot, Chundukeratopia, and Centaurs by Caduceo
[hr]
Around the second of May, in Force’s Discussion channel, one of the most active and most accessible channels in the Discord server, was temporarily turned to read-only between 5:49 to 6:04, as Renegalle deleted 114 messages sent collectively by Caduceo, The Chariot, and Chundukeratopia after breaking rule number six of the server rules, “No lewd media or conversations; jokes and hinting at things is fine, but be sensible” while conversing about centaurs, more specifically centaur intercourse and several other Equidae family members. Hentai, Rule 34, and Splatoon were also involved. While we currently have no access to these deleted messages, quoted below are statements from the people involved excerpted from post-deletion;

“I think this is a good time to re-evaluate the rules put in place on this server.” ~ Renegalle

“Can’t believe I got muted for splatoon hentai xD, It would just be really squishy” ~ Chundukeratopia

“Going to run for delegate of TNP on the campaign that I got Force’s discussion channel closed down for talking about horse sex” ~ The Chariot

“Caduceo:
• Was first MoComm, disappeared abruptly
• Temporarily shut down a channel in the regional Discord after discussing the logistics of horses” ~ Caduceo

The situation eventually ended in Renegalle revising the rule to a more specific version, and the discussion channel continuing to function for the use of citizens. Clearly a peak of Force’s achievements.

May Roleplay News - War and Communism by Salibaic
[hr]
Renegalle and Salibaic has invaded Elysium after its non-cooperation. Originally Salibaic was on Elysium’s side but due to pressure from Renegalle with threats to destroy Salibaic, they joined forces. This came about from an old rivalry between Elysium and several other people created after the great Elysium War. Elysium, after losing the war, was made into a Republic and paid Renegalle and Salibaic $25 Billion each in reparations.

Communism is on the rise as we can see from the Siberian Union in a matter of days, becoming a Communist Republic. Adlandia was the only communist nation previously who had been known for committing numerous human right abuses.

A major war between Renegalle and Carropia happened after Carropia has been constantly denouncing Renegalle for its interference in international affairs and forced removal of Salibaic land. This went to so far at one point that the UN almost sanctioned Renegalle, while denouncing Renegalle. The war was a victory for Renegalle with them taking $600 Billion in reparations.

Major Terrorist attacks happened across Salibaic with hundreds killed and thousands injured. The Communist Party of Salibaic claimed the attacks as theirs which has lead to a crackdown on communists in Salibaic. A meeting took place between Salibaic and Renegalle regarding the attacks as the attacks also targeted the Renegalle Embassy in Salibaic.

New nations have entered the area of planet Force with nation such as Loomburg gaining support from Salibaic and Siberian Union both with non-aggression pacts. Archonai also have gained support from Siberian Union with land concessions to Archonai.

A new alliance has been made called the Imperial Alliance which is chaired by Salibaic. The Alliance is to protect Empires such as Salibaic. It’s hopeful to gain more members in the future.

Statistics
[hr]
Region

Nations
WA Nations

Force

The New Kingdom

RGBN

Heart

Power