[Embassy] Kingdom of Great Britain

KoGB gets a Constitution passed while Prime Minister Kennedy departs 10 Downing as elections will begin soon!

https://www.nationstates.net/nation=kogb_hm_government/detail=factbook/id=1929786

Hello Embassies and Friends,

I am excited to report I am back in the office as Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Great Britain! I look forward to us getting to work together again! I hope this term we are able to grow together as communities, have some good times, and continue to build on our relationship. The Kingdom of Great Britain always prides itself on keeping up with our friends and allies across Nationstates. If you need anything, don’t hesitate to reach out to me or your assigned ambassador. If you do not have an ambassador, please let my office know so we can send you one! I surly enjoyed my time last time getting to spend time in your regional community and look forward to doing so again! We want to wish you a happy holidays and a new year to!! Thank you for reading this!!

Signed

James R. Kennedy

Prime Minister of The Kingdom of Great Britain

Happy New Years to The East Pacific! While our 2023 year wasn’t as fruitful due to our recent rebuild. We do look forward to meeting with you soon and find ways to renew and refresh our friendship!! Hope all is well!! Thank you for being friends to the KoGB and can’t wait to see what 2024 has in store!

1 Like