Embassy of Mexregiona (USM)

The United States [Parishes] of Mexregiona is a giant nation located on the Western Seaboard of Atlantia. It is made up of 46 major islands, much of continental Atlantia, and even has an outpost in the interior of Asendavia by the name of Best’s Pilgrimage. It is a federal presidential republic consisted of eleven official Parishes. It has only had two modern heads of state: Mister Leader I and II. That being said, the growth in the nation has been tremendous. The Armed Forces have seen a spike in numbers and overall capability while massive infrastructural monuments have been constructed from Parish to Parish. Also, Gross Domestic Product is very high. On the international scene, Mexregiona is now a deciding factor in most Atlantian and Auroran diplomacy. Its biggest allies are, almost undoubtedly, the Second Republic of Tretrid and the Atlantic Triarchy of the Atlae Isles with diplomatic ties opening up constantly. It is currently a member in the South-East Pacific Coalition (SEPC) and the Peacekeeping Forces of Urth (PK-FU). It is considering joining an Atlantian organization for the further development of the landmass. Mexregiona’s climate ranges from tundra in the very far north to near-tropical conditions in the warmer mainland areas.

Population: 50,911,569
Official Language: Codexian Latin
National Language: Codexian
Government Type: Federal Presidential Republic
Capital: Dropdatderp
Seat of Government: Insulmin City
Embassy Cities: Insulmin City, Civilmagna
President: ‘Mister Leader’ II
Scrivener (Minister) of State: Mark Wallstrim

Mark Wallstrim and Company are open to the applications as follows:

-Embassies
-Financial And/Or International Aid
-Trade Agreements
-Treaties
-Military Pacts
-Non-Aggression Pacts
-Cultural Exchanges
-Other (Please Explain During Application)

While applying, specify your intentions when it comes to all of the above. To ensure peaceful relations, it is paramount that nations remain transparent during and after these processes.
[hr]ALLIANCE
-Axdel (SEPCF)
-Caltharus (SEPCF)
-Emberwood Coast (SEPCF)
-Furnifold (PK-FU)
-Kuthernburg (PK-FU)
-Latianburg (PK-FU)
-Quartz Fern Coast (SEPCF)
-Setzna (SEPCF)
-South Staynes (SEPCF)
-Staynes (SEPCF)
-Stratarin (SEPCF)
-The Atlae Isles (SEPCF)
-The Oan Isles (SEPCF, PK-FU)
-Tretrid (SEPCF, PK-FU)
-Tuvaltastan (SEPCF)
-Xagrurg (PK-FU)
FRIENDLY
-Aelitia
-Asendavia (Fire Pact)
-Atiland
-Baykalia
-Bielarus
-Blueacia
-Commerce Federation
-Crania
-Dovahofkiin
-Dragonia
-Kasmiyland
-Ostaria
-South Hills (Including Tano)
-Subrovania
-The Vekaiyun Union
-Tivot
-Zootron
NEUTRAL
-ALL OTHER NATIONS NOT LISTED-
HOSTILE
-Janfort (Fire Pact)
WAR
-Charton
-Kerlington
-Kostromastan
-Liber Yorvus
-Minedestives
-The Greater Xagrurgian Empire and All Affiliates[hr]Current Agreements Between Other Nations:

Aelitia: Ambassadorial Delegation, Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange
Asendavia: Exchange of Embassies, Trade Agreement (Pending), Cultural Exchange
Aseveth: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
Atiland: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
Axdel: Exchange of Embassies, (Free) Trade Agreement (Pending), Cultural Exchange
Celannica: Exchange of Embassies, Trade Agreement (Pending), Financial/International Aid Agreement (Pending), Military Pact (Pending)
Commerce Federation: Exchange of Embassies, Trade Agreement (Pending), Cultural Exchange (USM in T-Status w/Com.Fed.)
Crania: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
Dovahofkiin: Exchange of Embassies, Diplomatic Recognition
Dragonia: Exchange of Embassies, Diplomatic Recognition
Emberwood Coast: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Visa Program (All Pending)
Fortuna: Exchange of Embassies, Trade Agreement (Pending)
Kasmiyland: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
Kuthernburg: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
New Leganes: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
Latianburg: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
Ostaria: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
Staynish-Caltharusian Empire: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
Setzna: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
Stratarin: Exchange of Embassies, Trade Agreement (Pending), Cultural Exchange (Pending) [SUSPENDED]
Subrovania: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition
The Atlae Isles: Exchange of Embassies, Free Trade Program, Cultural Exchange, Visa Program, Financial Aid Agreement, Non-Aggression Pact
The Oan Isles: Exchange of Embassies, Free Trade Program (Pending), Cultural Exchange, Visa/Free Travel Agreement (Pending), Diplomatic Recognition
Tivot: Exchange of Embassies, Trade Agreement (Pending), Cultural Exchange
Tretrid: Exchange of Embassies, Trade Agreement (Pending), Cultural Exchange, Non-Aggression Pact
Tuvaltastan: Exchange of Embassies, Trade Agreement (Pending)
Xagrurg: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition [SUSPENDED]
Zootron: Exchange of Embassies, Cultural Exchange, Diplomatic Recognition

To whoever it may concern:

The Democratic States of Tuvaltastan would like to request an exchange in embassies as well as an establishment of a free trade agreement.

Regards,
Trimola Eknol
Acting Secretary of Foreign Affairs
The Democratic States of Tuvaltastan
[hr]

The Republic of Tivot would like to request an exchange in embassies, and would like to discuss a potential trade agreement, if a meeting could be scheduled to discuss such an agreement.

Best,
Ivan Trikolovich
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Tivot

— Begin quote from ____

The Democratic States of Tuvaltastan would like to request an exchange in embassies as well as an establishment of a free trade agreement.

Regards,
Trimola Eknol
Acting Secretary of Foreign Affairs
The Democratic States of Tuvaltastan
[hr]

The Republic of Tivot would like to request an exchange in embassies, and would like to discuss a potential trade agreement, if a meeting could be scheduled to discuss such an agreement.

Best,
Ivan Trikolovich
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Tivot

— End quote

Dear Trimola Eknol,

We will happily accept these requests, and an embassy will be constructed in the Mexregionan city of Civilmagna to accommodate your ambassadors. And, I’m sure trade agreements can be set up in the future. In fact, plans can be set up now, if you wish.
With Best Intentions,
Mark Wallstrim, Scrivener of the USM[hr]Dear Ivan Trikolovich,

We’d love to construct embassies with your country, and we’d also love to plan the aforementioned agreements for the future. Your embassy will be constructed in Civilmagna, a city in Mexregiona.
With Best Intentions,
Mark Wallstrim, Scrivener of the USM

Dear Good Sir who it probably does concern,

The Atlae Isles wishes to extend its gratitude to its neighbor. In accompaniment with an embassy and exchange of ambassadors, the Atlae Isles wishes to establish a free trade and visa program, as well as a non-aggression pact, cultural exchanges, and a guarantee of financial aid for both parties in the case of financial aid being warranted.

Sincerely,
Kyle Richards
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Atlae Isles

— Begin quote from ____

Dear Good Sir who it probably does concern,

The Atlae Isles wishes to extend its gratitude to its neighbor. In accompaniment with an embassy and exchange of ambassadors, the Atlae Isles wishes to establish a free trade and visa program, as well as a non-aggression pact, cultural exchanges, and a guarantee of financial aid for both parties in the case of financial aid being warranted.

Sincerely,
Kyle Richards
The Atlae Isles

— End quote

Dear Kyle Richards,

I am sorry to announce this, but the Non-Aggression Pact that you wish to have is not going to be available. However, on a good note, everything else that you wish for will be opened to your country and mine.
Explanation: Although my office sent a request for a non-aggression pact to the Second Republic of Tretrid, I’m afraid I can’t do the same to your nation at this moment. The prime factor for Tretrid’s pact was the fact that our nations have been right next to each other geographically, and, arguably, politically. As for the Atlae Isles, although our relations are far from sour, your people haven’t been connected to the USM as much as the Second Republic has. There is an exception, though; if these international relations become a big thing in my nation, and your’s, too, really, my company and I will allow a pact between us. I just want you to know that these pacts are hard to come by, and supreme trust has to develop before things ‘done do happen.’ So, what do you say?
With Best Intentions,

To:
Scrivener of the USM, Mark Wallstrim
The United States of Mexregiona

Greetings and Salutations,

The Grand Duchy of Dragonia wishes to formally apply for:

Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition
Exchange of Diplomatic Missions (Embassies/Consulates)

In hopes of a future time that we may be able to establish further agreements with The United States of Mexregiona.

Thank you,

Lady Sophia Drachenberg
Ambassador-At-Large of Foreign Affairs
The Grand Duchy of Dragonia

— Begin quote from ____

To:
Scrivener of the USM, Mark Wallstrim

Greetings and Salutations,

The Grand Duchy of Dragonia wishes to formally apply for:

Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition
Exchange of Diplomatic Missions (Embassies/Consulates)

In hopes of a future time that we may be able to establish further agreements with The United States of Mexregiona.

Thank you,

Lady Sophia Drachenberg
Ambassador-At-Large of Foreign Affairs
The Grand Duchy of Dragonia

— End quote

Dear Lady Sophia Drachenberg,

We’d love to have you in our quest for peace and diplomacy, because, as you know, your nation is quite the marvel when it comes to these things. My office and I will, in the future, look forward to working with you, and we might even go as far as basing our operations off of your expertise. In other words, we admire your work; therefore, we accept your applications.
With Best Intentions,

To: Mexregionan Trade Agreement Center

The Tripartite State is interested in forming the following between our respective nations: Embassy, Financial Aid, International Aid, Trade Agreement,Military Pact, and Non-Aggression Pact. We hope that we may be able to improve the relations between us and be able to betterment our respective Citizens and Country.

Empire of Tripartite State

To:
Mark Wallstrim
Scrivener of the USM

The Grand Duchy of Dragonia is grateful for this chance at opening up diplomatic dialogue with the United States of Mexregiona. We have set aside lands directly north of Weyrcliff, our capital city, an area we have labeled ‘Embassy Row’ along the coast overlooking our serene Azure Bay. A compound has already been set aside for your designated Ambassador to take up residence in. If you wish to build an Embassy in your counties own building style, we have also set aside land for that as well in the same area.

Respectfully,

Roxelana Kateri
Minister of Foreign Diplomacy
Grand Duchy of Dragonia

— Begin quote from ____

To: Mexregionan Trade Agreement Center

The Tripartite State is interested in forming the following between our respective nations: Embassy, Financial Aid, International Aid, Trade Agreement,Military Pact, and Non-Aggression Pact. We hope that we may be able to improve the relations between us and be able to betterment our respective Citizens and Country.

Empire of Tripartite State

— End quote

Dear Wolfe N. Stein,

Although my office will gladly accept an Embassy Exchange, a(n)Financial and/or International Aid Agreement(s), and a Trade Agreement, the last two applications you request are going to have to be negotiated and denied, respectively. In other words, the Military Pact must be debated before it is ruled in our nation, and the Non-Aggression Pact is out of the question at the moment.
Explanation: Like The Atlae Isles, you applied for a Non-Aggression Pact. As you may or may not know, as of now, The Second Republic of Tretrid is the only nation that shares a Non-Aggression Pact with the USM, while the Atlaes are most likely going to be admitted into that group in the future. While Tretrid was granted a pact because of their geographical and political closeness to Mexregiona, that is not the same with your country. In fact, it could be argued that our states are polar opposites; to illustrate this, my country is actually an unofficial member of the SEPCF, which, to an extent, makes our two nations enemies. However, this is no reason to close off diplomatic relations, it simply postpones the fabrication of a pact, at least until global tension settles.
I truly hope that our nations will one day, successfully, turn to a more peaceful, prosperous era.
With Best Intentions,

OFFICIAL ORDER OF THE SCRIVENER OF THE UNITED STATES OF MEXREGIONA
Due to the immense amount of Cultural Exchanges that have taken place over the diplomatic history of the United States of Mexregiona, the Scrivener of the USM, Mark Wallstrim, has found that there are to be gifts to be had. So, due to his generosity and the strange lack of food in certain supermarkets, Wallstrim is ordering the shipment of thousands of Mexregionan Meatballs. (Mexregionan Meatballs are closely related to their Swedish counterpart, although they are about five times larger.) These world-acclaimed meals come straight from the farms of Ferterra, the Mexregionan leader in both food production and agricultural quality. The meatballs will be transported to any country that shares a Cultural Exchange with the USM, along with nations who apply within the next three days. The food will be frozen and personally prepared by a professional chef in the country of exchange. We, the office, hope you enjoy the meal with have brought you, and hope to try your beautiful cuisine in the near future.

[Letter stained (stayned) by grease from Mexregionan meatball]

To: Mark Wallstrim

Greetings!

Sorry for the stain on the letter, I was enjoying some of those Mexregionan meatballs when it rolled onto the letter-

Anyhow, we would like to establish an open border treaty (OOC: like the Schengen area in the EU) with you and Tretrid (already sent an application to Tretrid) pending the split-up of Northwest Cascade.

We are also looking at steps to join the SEPCF (after the Treaty of Aura is ratified).

We look forward to hearing your response.

Sincerely,
Kyle Richards
The Atlae Isles

Official Communication of The Republic of the Oan Isles
To: Scrivener of State

Dear Sir or Madam

The Oan Isles humbly requests the establishment of an embassy and subsequently diplomatic recognition with The United States of Mexregiona and cordially invites you to apply for an embassy in the Oan Isles https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=399314.

We request to have a free trade agreement with your nation to lower tarrifs on products from both of our countries, subject to the safety and health laws of our nations (especially where food is concerned) and the free flow of capital and services to encourage economic growth and investment. We would also like to enact a direct exchange mechanism for our currencies. We would like our citizens to be able to immigrate to or visit your nation and vice versa subject to the pertinent laws of our nations.

We wish you the best in your future endeavours and hope to strengthen relations in future.

Sincerely
Locklyn Le Roy
Foreign Minister of the Oan Isles

Dear Locklyn Le Roy,

We have just sent you a diplomatic request that carries out all that you ask for. If you have any questions, please contact us.
With Best Intentions,
Mark Wallstrim

To Who It May Concern …

As Prime Minister Of Kuthernburg it is my honor to be able to have such useful and great talks between our nations. We hope to have a strong ties with your nation by requesting the following:

Embassy
Diplomatic Agreement
Military Cooperation Under The (CDMP) Communist Democrated Military Police
Free Trade
Open Borders
Cultural Exchange

Sincerely
Prime Minister
Duntly

— Begin quote from ____

To Who It May Concern …

As Prime Minister Of Kuthernburg it is my honor to be able to have such useful and great talks between our nations. We hope to have a strong ties with your nation by requesting the following:

Embassy
Diplomatic Agreement
Military Cooperation Under The (CDMP) Communist Democrated Military Police
Free Trade
Open Borders
Cultural Exchange

Sincerely
Prime Minister
Duntly

— End quote

Dear Prime Minister Duntly,

We have decided that the Exchange of Embassies, Culture, and Diplomatic Agreement will be accepted. However, due to the state of the office and the nation itself, it cannot be guaranteed that your other requests will be agreed upon. However, contrary to this, all of the other requests can be debated, if wanted. Otherwise, we accept the aforementioned three. The location of your embassy in our country will be in the former capital of Civilmagna, which is quite frosty this time of year. We hope to work with you more in the future.
((To debate the trade agreement and such, go http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7004498/1/#new.))
With Best Intentions,

Dear Scrivener Wallstrim,

My department has taken a look at your application, and we agree to diplomatic recognition, an embassy exchange, and a cultural exchange. We would like to propose a trade agreement, if you are interested.

My nation recently purchased land, called Gronmund Port (picture attached), from the nation of Lokania, on the continent of Acturia. This area is to be a global transport hub for trade with the continent of Aurora (OOC: think Singapore). We are currently developing the infrastructure and warehouses to achieve this goal (and are actively leasing warehouse space to nations interested in having an area to store their goods in transit). However, our freight managers have been using outdated technology to catalog cargo entering and exiting the port. We request a donation of inventory and cataloging software, hardware, and other technology from your nation. In return, we will allow a free three-year lease on multiple warehouses for your nation, in order to facilitate trade with the Auroran continent. The only expense your nation would need to provide would be the standard tariff on the goods.

In addition, the nation of Kuthernburg has built a http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7007082/1/#new in their country. Furnifold has allowed the expansion of its commodities market (the Global Furnifold Commodities Market), and is looking to diversify the market with goods from other nations. If you wish, you may add commodities your nation produces to the market, which will help diversify the index and hopefully continue its positive growth trajectory.
Please let me know if you have any questions or other requests, and I look forward to hearing back from you!

(P.S.: My department is not in charge of the PK-FU affairs, that is managed by our armed services. I envision that the organization has received your request and is voting on your nation’s acceptance, however.)

Yours truly,

Jackson Woolf

Foreign Secretary for The Royal Republic of Furnifold

To:
Mark Wallstrim
Scrivener
United States of Mexregiona

Greetings,

The Militarized Communist State of Stratarin officially requests an extradition treaty with your nation, which shall preferably be ratified as soon as possible, should you agree.

Regards,

Fyodor Lyvov
The Militarized Communist State of Stratarin

— Begin quote from ____

To:
Mark Wallstrim
Scrivener
United States of Mexregiona

Greetings,

The Militarized Communist State of Stratarin officially requests an extradition treaty with your nation, which shall preferably be ratified as soon as possible, should you agree.

Regards,

Fyodor Lyvov
The Militarized Communist State of Stratarin

— End quote

Dear Minister Lyvov,

We at the office find your request rather interesting, and would be delighted to debate the article’s terms. This may be done http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7004498/1/#new, if you wish to. We hope that this agreement better enhances ties between our nations.
With Best Intentions,

To:
The Foreign Office of USM

Good Day,The Royal Federation Of Kuthernburg would like to request the following :

Diplomatic Recognition
Exchange of Embassies/Consulates
Pact of Non-Aggression
Cultural Exchange
Trade Agreement
Military Pact

Any further communication can be sent to PM Duntly

Sincerely
Royal President Rico

To:
The Foreign Office Of USM

Greetings from the Royal Commonwealth Of Latianburg,we would like to request the following:

Diplomatic Recognition
Pact of Non-Aggression
Cultural Exchange
Trade Agreements

We Can’t wait to hear back from you

Sincerely
PM Vlasnof

To:

Good Day, the Royal Republic Of Atiland would like to request the following :

Diplomatic Recognition
Pact of Non-Aggression
Cultural Exchange
Trade Agreements

Sincerely

VP Laura Ward

To:

Good Day,we at Gordic Council which consist of Kingdom Of Crania, Kingdom of Subrovania, and Kingdom of Kasmiyland would like to send warm welcome to our Neighbor which is why we would like to request the following :

Diplomatic Recognition
Exchange of Embassies/Consulates(All 3 Countries Capitals)
Pact of Non-Aggression
Cultural Exchange
Trade Agreements(We Would like you to get Observer Status within Gordic Council so that the trade Import/Export can be greatly increased)
Military Alliance

We Can’t Wait to hear back from you

Sincerely

Secretary-General Jeff Meckers