Embassy of the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet

Welcome to the Embassy of Norgsveldet! Our nation is an constitutional monarchy under King Olav I, and our prime minister is Johanna Sverdrup. Our nation has an gdp of $2,9 trillion with an average per capita of $39,000, an population of 74,445,788,  with an land area of 350,741.213 km[sup]2[/sup]. All requests will be handled by the our current Minister of Foreign affairs, sir John W. Vultz. You may apply to:
• Diplomatic Recognition
• Embassy/Consulate Establishment
•Free Trade agreements
•Military alliance (but be specific)
•Visa plan/agreement
•Non aggression pact
•Student exchange
•Military cooperation (again specify)
•Joint intelligence cooperation
•Free workers movement agreement

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION FROM GREAT MORSTAYBISHLIA

Dear whom it may concern,

The United Kingdom of Great Morstaybishlia and Justelvard recognises Norgsveldet as a sovereign state.

We wish to grow our relationship by allowing residents of Great Morstaybishlia to visit Norgsveldet and vise versa using a 45 day Visa Program. In the future, perhaps we can develop this onto a free workers movement. Furthermore, we believe erecting an Embassy building in your country to be the utmost importance for our citizens.

Great Morstaybishlia wishes to open trade with your country. We can recommend both government owned and private companies. The biggest exports respectively from each of the four countries of the United Kingdom are cited below.

[spoiler]
Refined Petroleum
Petroleum gas
Tar
Timber
Precious metals (Silver)
Luxury automobiles
Electronics
Plastic
Agricultural (Foodstuff (Seaweed, hobstiberry)
Beverages (Tea, wine, fruit cider, lagers))
Cocoa
Cannabis

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
Weaponry
Aviation
Precious metals
Corn
Chemicals

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
Timber
Salt
Ice cubes/bottled water
Automobiles
Fish
Uranium
Precious metals
Grain (Amaranth)

[/spoiler]
[spoiler]
Clay
Precious metals (Diamonds)
Timber
Cocoa
Palm oil
Fruit (Banana, Mango)
Jewellery
Spice (Vanilla, Jerk Spice)
Tobacco

[/spoiler]

Great Morstaybishlia does produce other products; those listed are the major exports.

Great Morstaybishlia requests that English language - Wikipedia be an optional pathway when choosing a language for studies in secondary and post education. Being an extremely popular language taught, studied and spoken across multiple forums around the globe; we wish that we can allow more people to understand each other from language isolationism when abroad and in regions of higher Staynish speaking peoples.

Regards,

Parliament of the United Kingdom and its respective administrations,

Franklin Barvata
Prime Minister

Serving under His Majesty,

Lambertus VII
High-King

Dear Franklin Barvata.
We would gladly accept 45 visa program, and hope that in a near future this also would develop with an free worker movement between our nations. The erecting of an embassy would also be accepted as well, we also see the open trade as benifical as well.
With the issue of the staynish language, it is already not an problem. As the staynish language is a recognised regional language, that is also teached at school.

Regards
Johanna Sverdrup

Serving under his majesty
King Olav I

From the Foreign Ministry’s Office of The Republic of Tivot

Greetings from The Republic of Tivot!

Our nation would like to cordially welcome you to the international community! Along with this greeting, we as a nation would like to request the following:

• Embassy Exchange

• Non-Aggression Pact

• Diplomatic Recognition

• Free Trade Agreement

• 45-Day Visa Program

We understand if any of these requests are denied, and hope that our two nations may cooperate more closely in the future!

Humbly yours,
Ivan Trikolovich
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Tivot

Dear Ivan Trikolovich, we gladly accept every request of yours as we see it benifcal. We also that we may cooperate more closely in the future.

Regards, sir John W. Vultz  Minister of Foreign affairs

Serving under his majesty king Olav I

To the renowned sovereign of Norgsveldet

Your excellency, as fellow enthusiast of freedom and liberal phylosophy, you and I, may very well be, sharing the same ideas to run governments, and to establish cooperations and friendly connections.

And so, it is my delightful request to your majesty, that I, on behalf of the peoples of Tissandra, as a fellow head of states, readily accept to acknowldege the full sovereignty of Norgsveldet, that the country is free from any outer interference, and that it is capable of itself to defend its peoples.

I further humbly ask your majesty, to accept my further request regarding these agreements :

• Diplomatic recognition of The Constitutional Monarchy of Tissandra
  • Embassy exchange between our glorious countries
  • Non-aggression pact
  • Cultural exchange
  • Student exchange

I hope, with these positive gestures, that Your Excellency can come up with an understanding regarding these matters, and can receive my invitation to open negotiations regarding said themes.

With humility and humble gestures,
Paverel II von Wittelsbach
King of The Constitutional Monarchy of Tissandra

To Paverel II von Wittelsbach, of Tissandra.

It will make you happy that the prime minister and his majesty King Olav I has agreed on all the terms.

As such we also very willing to increase and better the relations between our two nations.

from Regards, sir John W. Vultz  Minister of Foreign affairs

Serving under his majesty king Olav I

Official Transmission from the Concordant Realm of Atlae

To: John W. Vultz, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet

Greetings,

The Concordant Realm of Atlae would like to extend its salutations to the United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet and request the customary diplomatic recognition, embassies, and non-aggression pact.

In addition, we would like to request a visa program, a free trade agreement, free workers’ movement agreement, and student exchange to facilitate travel of peoples and commerce across borders. We would also like to request a military alliance and joint intelligence program to ensure the safety and peace of Northern Concordia.

We look forward to further cooperation and prosperity between our nations.

Sincerely,

Vasile Gusa
Minister of Foreign Affairs, Concordant Realm of Atlae

To: Vasile Gusa, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Concordant Realm of Atlae

We have decided to accept all of the offers that your goverment have proposed, which also includes the millitary alliance. With it the North Concordian Occean may be much more secure and safe.

May our nations continue to prosper and strive in the future together

Sincerely,

John W. Vultz, minister of foreign affairs of the United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet
Serving under his majesty King Olav I of Norgsveldet and it’s crown realms

Official Transmission from the Margravate of Rosalica:

To whom this may concern,

Greetings from Rosalica!

On behalf of her majesty Margravine Rachel III of the Margravate of Rosalica, I would like to open relations between our two nations. In order to do so, we would like to apply for the following:

-Diplomatic Recognition
-Embassy Exchange
-Student Exchange

We also invite you to visit us any time. We provide many attractions and resorts for all ages, and depending on the circumstances, arrangements can be made to meet with the royal family if requested. If there are any issues, please feel free to contact me at any time and I’ll do my best to assist.

Sincerely,
Rini Ververs

To: Rini Ververs, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Margravate of Rosalica

The king and his prime minister has decided to accept all of the offers your nation has proposed. Which includes possibilities of the royal family meeting yours. May our nations continue to prosper.

Sincerly,

John W. Vultz, minister of foreign affairs of the United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet

Serving under his majesty King Olav I of Norgsveldet and it’s crown realms

Official Transmission from the Empire of Asendavia:

To:
John W. Vultz
United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet

Salutations,

On behalf of His Imperial Majesty Kaiser Jon VII of the Empire of Asendavia, I would like to open relations between our two nations. We would like to apply for the following:

• Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition
  • Embassy Exchange
  • Non-Aggression Pact
  • Student exchange
  • 45-Day Visa Program

May good fortunes come to you and your nation.

Viktor Zharkov
Minister of Foreign Diplomacy
Empire of Asendavia

Diplomat walks in, sees Asendavian Diplomat and leaves

Greetings from the Serene Republic of Lapinumbia, we are here to approach you for diplomatic relations:

We ask for and offer:
-Free Trade
-Free Trade
-Free Trade
-Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition
-Embassy Exchange
-Free Trade
- Student exchange
-Scientific Exchange
-Free Trade
-Non aggression Pact
-Free Trade

Regards, Tiberio Imburgia
Minister of Foreign affairs

To:
Viktor Zharkov
Minister of Foreign Diplomacy
Empire of Asendavia.

Greetings.

On behalf of His Majesty King Olav I of Norgsveldet and it’s crown realms, and Saint of the Asatru faith.
Norgsveldet accepts your offers and hope that our two royal families can arrange meeting together.

May our two nations prosper.
Sincerly,

As a represntitive of the Miner’s Republic of Durakia, I am writing to you to give you a fornal invitation to the city of Arnstal for a conference on events relating to the Arkalarian Civil War. We hope you may attend.
-Sergei Alov: Secretary of Diplomacy

To: Tiberio Imburgia

Minister of Foreign affairs of  Serene Republic of Lapinumbia

Greetings. 
On behalf of King Olav I of Norgsveldet and it’s crown realms, and saint of the asatru faith. It would be a pleasure to say tha his majesty and his prime minister has accepted all your offers.

May our two nations prosper.
Sincerly,

— Begin quote from ____

As a represntitive of the Miner’s Republic of Durakia, I am writing to you to give you a fornal invitation to the city of Arnstal for a conference on events relating to the Arkalarian Civil War. We hope you may attend.

— End quote

It would be a pleasure for us to attend. The crown princess and a member of our goverment will attend the meeting on the behalf of our nation. Lets hope we may find peace in that war wrecked land
-John W. Vultz, minister of foreign affairs of the United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet

We hope to see you there

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION OF THE KINGDOM OF TRETRID

Dear John Vultz:

The Kingdom of Tretrid would like to apply for mutual exchange of embassies, a non-aggression pact, and a trade agreement.

We hope this will lead to better future Tretridia-Norgsveldetian relations.

Sincerely,
ᛖᚩᚠᚩᚱᚹᛁᚾᛖ
Eoforwine
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Tretrid