Embassy of the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet

To Eoforwine

Norgsveldet accept your propsals, we hope that our nation may grown in strength together, and ensure stability in Novaris and the rest of the region.

Sincerely, John W. Vultz, minister of foreign affairs of the United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOKALAN DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

John W. Vultz
Ministry of Foreign Affairs
United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet

Kamusta!

We seek to start a new chapter in the Sokala-Norgsveldet relationship with a Norgsveldet diplomatic recognition of our nation, Sokala. In addition, we request a non-aggression pact and embassy exchange program.

Mabuhay!

Sincerely,

Theordore Dorbes
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
The Democratic Republic of Sokala

Greetings and Saultations from the Royal Embassy of Eastern Alksearia,

Our nation would like to establish diplomatic recognition and embassies with your great nation.  We also would be interested in having a non-aggression pact.  Our nation exports a lot of rubber, bananas, and jungle wood.  If you are interested in having any, we can establish a trade agreement.

Signed,

Lord Alexander II of House Emeritus
Lord Master of the Council of Lords
Minister of Foreign Relations

To, Theordore Dorbes

Norgsveldet is happily to say that we willing to accept your proposals

Through these agreements we hope that more cooperation between our two nation will continue.

Sincerely, John W. Vultz, minister of foreign affairs of the United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet

To, Lord Alexander II of House Emeritus
Minister of Foreign Relations

Norgsveldet is willing to accept establish diplomatic recognition and embassies between our nations, and non agression pact as well. 
Trade between our nations would be something that can be agreed on the future, when the details of which can be talked about in greater detail. We would like to request a possible Norgsveltian millitary base to be built in your nation, to ensure further stability and security in the region. With it Norgsveldet is willing to pay relative large sum for money so that the millitary base can be built.

I hope our two nations can continue work together in the future.

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION FROM THE SOKALAN DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS
John W. Vultz
Ministry of Foreign Affairs

Kamusta!

Are there any embassy guidelines that are needed to be followed for the construction of the embassy? We already have a standard embassy design that we can send as soon as it is requested.

Mabuhay!

Sincerely,

Theordore Dorbes

To: John W. Vultz, Foreign Affairs Minister

Greetings and Salutations,

After consideration from the King, he has granted the United Kingdom of Norgsveldet the ability to construct a military base within the Kingdom, but does request that there is a liaison between the construction crew and the Council of Lords.  The prospect of having a military base appeals to the King’s goal of increasing stability.

Signed,

Lord Alexander II of House Emeritus
Minister of Foreign Affairs

To the Embassy of Norgsveldet,

Grindoligarch sees it as a mutually beneficial endeavor for our nations to establish an exchange of embassies, a mutual acknowledgment of sovereignty, and a non-aggression pact to ensure peace between our nations and protect/secure any future pacts or arrangements made either through this correspondence or in the future.

Furthermore, Grindoligarch is interested in opening trade between our nations and is able to provide the following exports: machine parts/manufacturing (on request for specific parts or machines), military equipment (infantry equipment, tanks, planes, drones, ships, etc.), Information Technology, computer parts/computers, mining, and timber. In large part in regards to types of machines/machine parts, military equipment, and computer parts/computers production is very flexible and we can change the production of certain factories to fulfill specific requests in any of the previously mentioned fields that apply. Though we will need to specify the security measures we take in order to secure our nation before a trade can begin.

If it would prove that both of our nations are working towards similar technological advancements and are at a similar point in such endeavors, a research agreement may prove mutually beneficial as well.

Let’s hope for a mutually beneficial relationship and for a continuation of peace and prosperity for our nations.

~Mikhail Volkov, International Representative of the Grindoligarch Administration Party

Official transmission from the Republic of Pledonia

To:
John W. Vultz 

Greetings,

The Republic of Pledonia extends our warmest greetings to the United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet. Along with this greeting, our nation would like to request the following:

• Embassy Exchange

• Non-Aggression Pact

• Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition

• 45-Day Visa Program

• Student exchange

We would also like to request a Free trade agreement with your nation. Pledonia’s major exports inclue the following:

• Timber

• Steel

• Rubber

• Aluminum

• Electronics

We look forward to further cooperation and prosperity between our nations.

To, Oddbjørn Stensland
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Republic of Pledonia.

Norgsveldet is happily to say that we willing to accept your proposals. If possible we also would like to request that Pledonia joins the North Concordian Economic Forum, as your neighbors of Helslandr and Eyjaria is already in. As such would make trade between our two beautiful nations blossom even more.

For trade Norgsveldet main exports/produce:

• Shipbuilding
  • Weapons
  • Coal
  • Aluminium
  • Fish
  • Steel

We hope that our nations continue to grow stronger together in this hostile world, and as such let the Allfather so us the wisdom to deal with it.

Sincerely, John W. Vultz, minister of foreign affairs of the United Kingdoms of Norgsveldet, 
Serving under his majesty King Olav I of Norgsveldet and it’s crown realms, and Saint of Asatru faith.

Official Transmission from the Republic of Pledonia

To:
John W. Vultz 

We accept your proposal to join the North Concordian Economic Forum and will do so as soon as possible. 
Let us hope our relationship forever prospers.

Ministerio de Diplomacia
Reino Corric Constitucional de Casilló y Réal

Ministry of Diplomacy
Constitutional Corric Kingdom of Casilló and Réal

Office of the Minister of Diplomacy
Hall of Ministers, Eleçeron
Taragento District, Casilló y Réal
861-1-222-8481

“Saludos y bendiciones sobre ti.”
“Salutations and blessings upon you.”

I extend my honored respects and blessings to the offices of John W. Vultz who maintains the relations of his great state with poise and ability.

Today I write to you as the First Minister of Diplomacy for the Constitutional Corric Kingdom of Casilló and Réal to expand the relations between nations and enrich the lives of our citizens, to pave the way for further cooperation. Most importantly, I extend the greetings and the proffered hand of friendship of His Grace, Sebastián II, King of Casilló and Réal, Sovereign of Andora, to His Majesty, Olav I, King of Norgsveldet, Tangrland and Eyjaria, Grand Duke of Dvalheim, and Fylkir of Asatru. His Grace has bid I provide you with the following Statement of Intent:

“Los saludos y bendiciones más honrados sobre ustedes. In the name of Our forefathers and mothers, by the Grace of God, and with the embodied power of Our citizens We issue this Statement of Intent to His Majesty, Olav I, whose own forefathers and mothers have provided Him with the humor and strength to balance the task of ruling. We hope for His continued good health and the same of His Family. It is the Intent of the Corric People, and thus Our Intent, to further the breadth of dialog between Casilló and Réal and the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet. The two great peoples of Corric and Norg blood would enrich themselves through education, trade, travel, and cooperation a greater dialog would bring. In time, We hope that the improvement of relations will contribute to a more united and peaceful world, closer to the prosperous community of friendships across Urth so many strive for. Que la gracia de Dios esté con vosotos, y que la corona sea siempre ligera.”

His Grace has bid I enquire upon the following topics, to further mutual cooperation:

• Diplomatic Recognition between Casilló and Réal and the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet,

• Establishment of permanent embassies or consulates between the aforementioned parties,

• A Non-Aggression Pact between the aforementioned parties, such that a Treaty be drafted and signed, ensuring all disputes, disagreements, issues, etc. that stand in the way of honorable cooperation be resolved with negotiation and not force,

• A Visa Agreement between the aforementioned parties, such that any adult of responsible age that is a citizen of an aforementioned party may apply for a permit to visit a member of the opposite party, of sixty days for leisure, one-hundred and eighty days for work, and three-hundred and sixty days for education,

• A Trade Agreement, such that a Treaty or other economic document be drafted and signed, allowing for a relaxation of taxes and tariffs on the import and export of select goods, to be determined during the drafting of said document.

My thanks and well-wishes unto you, with the hope of future friendship and happiness.

En nombre de Dios y de todas las virtudes caballeresas,
In the name of God and all chivalric virtues,

First Minister of Diplomacy
Matias Gómez

To, Matias Gómez
First Minister of Diplomacy,

It is a pleasure to announce that my goverment has chosen to accept your proposals, and we hope that our relations will still prosper into the ages that are to come. As my goverment, lead by Prime Minister Johanna Sverdrup, under the reign of our majesty King Olav I of Norgsveldet, Tangrland, Maanbriak and Eyjaria, Grand Duke of Dvalheim and Fylkir of Asatru, view these establishment of relationships as important to further the peace and stability within the North Concordian Ocean, and to esnure cooperation within our region. As such you goverment can ensure Norgsveldet will be an friend you can rely upon.

From, John W. Vultz
Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet.

— Begin quote from ____

To, Matias Gómez
First Minister of Diplomacy,

It is a pleasure to announce that my goverment has chosen to accept your proposals, and we hope that our relations will still prosper into the ages that are to come. As my goverment, lead by Prime Minister Johanna Sverdrup, under the reign of our majesty King Olav I of Norgsveldet, Tangrland, Maanbriak and Eyjaria, Grand Duke of Dvalheim and Fylkir of Asatru, view these establishment of relationships as important to further the peace and stability within the North Concordian Ocean, and to esnure cooperation within our region. As such you goverment can ensure Norgsveldet will be an friend you can rely upon.

From, John W. Vultz
Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet.

— End quote

Ministerio de Diplomacia

Ministry of Diplomacy

Office of the Minister of Diplomacy
861-1-222-8481

To the inestimable John W. Vultz,

It lifts my spirits to read that our two nations may move forwards on the path to cooperation and friendship. Rest assured the interests of Norgsveldet will always be of concern to us in the Hall of Ministers. The honored Prime Minister Orellana has submitted her candidate for ambassador to your nation, the esteemed Carlos Frederick de Alancía, Count of Conzelaña. With the approval of the Cámara de la Nobleza and the assent of His Grace the King, Count de Alancía should arrive in the fulfillment of his duties by next weeks’ end.

Approved for your use as embassy within Casilló y Réal is the Casa de Nieve, a preserved 17th century Constitutional estate near the city of Cócia, with views of the serene Nevadres mountains. Rest assured all arrangements for its use are being taken care of.

En nombre de Dios y de todas las virtudes caballeresas,
In the name of God and all chivalric virtues,

Matias Gómez

Ministerio de Diplomacia

Ministry of Diplomacy

Office of the Deputy Minister of Trade Coordination
861-1-222-8488

To the esteemed John W. Vultz

Please accept my greetings and respects. I am writing to you today to enquire upon matters concerning the defense of our nation, thus I will be brief. For some time Casilló y Réal has been looking to acquire more modern models of fighter craft to equip the Royal Corric Air Cavalry. It is my office’s understanding that Norgsveldet manufactures certain models domestically. I am therefore writing to you on behalf of the Ministry of the Armed Services Bureau of Procurement. If it pleases you, we would be interested in being introduced to the relevant parties within your government to determine the pricing and available delivery of aircraft numbering no less than twenty-five. The Bureau is weighing all options and thus I cannot guarantee a finalized transaction.

Thank you for your time.

Ignacio Jiménez
Deputy Minister of Trade Coordination
Ministry of Diplomacy

Co-signed:
Matías Gomez

Moses Guevara
First Minister of the Armed Services

(OOC: Written by Oan, posted by Dylan in lieu of Tuva due to his Leave of Absence. Edit: Author changed to Tuva)

Official Communique from the United Nations of the Auroran Continent

To His Majesty King Olav of Norgsveldet,

The UNAC notes with concern the increase of military forces of the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet in the Crown Jarldom of Vakrestrender Isles. While we respect and recognise the sovereignty of the Kingdom over the Crown Jarldom heretofore mentioned, as part of the Auroran continental shelf and with proximity to our member states, we are aggrieved by the proliferation of military forces and their implications on our security. Ergo, we would like to request that Your Majesty’s government elucidate the purpose and extent of the proliferation of military forces in that nation.

Following therefrom, we would also like to invite His Novrenic Majesty’s government to enter into a framework with the UNAC regarding the coordination of military activities on the Auroran continental shelf.

With respect,

Lara Tarasovna
President of the Commission of the United Nations of the Auroran Continent

— Begin quote from ____

(OOC: Written by Oan, posted by Dylan in lieu of Tuva due to his Leave of Absence. Edit: Author changed to Tuva)

To His Majesty King Olav of Norgsveldet,

The UNAC notes with concern the increase of military forces of the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet in the Crown Jarldom of Vakrestrender Isles. While we respect and recognise the sovereignty of the Kingdom over the Crown Jarldom heretofore mentioned, as part of the Auroran continental shelf and with proximity to our member states, we are aggrieved by the proliferation of military forces and their implications on our security. Ergo, we would like to request that Your Majesty’s government elucidate the purpose and extent of the proliferation of military forces in that nation.

Following therefrom, we would also like to invite His Novrenic Majesty’s government to enter into a framework with the UNAC regarding the coordination of military activities on the Auroran continental shelf.

With respect,

Lara Tarasovna
President of the Commission of the United Nations of the Auroran Continent

— End quote

Offical Communication by His Majesty King Olav I, sent by his Private Secretary Lady Aila Ingerdatur

To, Lara Tarasovna

I say for certainty that I was surprised by this message, and the concern raised. That is not to mean I don’t understand why, since in certain ways I do. I am willing to set transparency between my nation and the UNAC when it comes to the purpose of our military forces in the Crown Jarldom of Vakrestrender. One I am certain will be worked out with the help of the government of said Crown State, to ensure no more misunderstandings between us and to ensure the stability and prosperity of all the islands in East Aurora.

I will have to say this letter disappointing to see when the leading and strongest member state of the UNAC has a far stronger military force in the North Concordian Ocean, then Norgsveldet has in Vakrestrender, which includes nuclear capability to strike at Norgsveldet with their bases in Atiland. In contrast the Norgsveltian military presence in Aurora through a Crown State is limited with respect to the peaceful lives of the people in Vakrestrender, but also to the nations in Aurora. It makes me question how much of this concern is built on the actual military forces in place, or if it is simply made because my nation is not Auroran.

We by no means are a threat, and simply wanted to ensure Norgsveldet has the capability to establish a deterrence in Vakrestrender from any possible aggressor. That is not to mean we view the members of the UNAC as aggressors nor in any ways are they hostile, but it means that my nation wants to prepare for the worst. I am certain the Morstaybishlians in the UNAC can sympathize with having territories far away from its mainland and wanting to ensure that they stay well protected and secure.

With respect,

King Olav I of Norgsveldet and It’s Crown Realms

To His Majesty King Olav of Norgesveldet,

We thank you for the prompt response. Would you please kindly clarify the threats that the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet has identified which has compelled it to increase its military force to the defence of the Crown Realm of Vakrestrender? No precedent knowledgeably exists to which the UNAC can reliably source from. Given the proximity to Aurora that the Crown Realm of Vakrestrender is to the UNAC, the UNAC greatly encourages the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet to share intelligence of findings that might pose a threat to the integrity and sovereignty of the aforementioned state, with potential for such to be drafted as a separate intelligence-sharing agreement that both parties can agree to at a later date. This is especially important in the preservation of peace and deterrence of terror in and around Aurora.

The UNAC proposes a framework for coordinating military exercises with the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet, and it is as follows.

If the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet is to increase its forces in the area, we would kindly request the following information:

1. How long the forces will be there,
  2. What they consist of,
  3. What the scope of their mandate will be,

The UNAC find that this is especially important to avoid any miscommunication between our various defense forces.

With respect,
Lara Tasarovna
President of the Commission
The United Nations of the Auroran Continent

— Begin quote from ____

To His Majesty King Olav of Norgesveldet,

We thank you for the prompt response. Would you please kindly clarify the threats that the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet has identified which has compelled it to increase its military force to the defence of the Crown Realm of Vakrestrender? No precedent knowledgeably exists to which the UNAC can reliably source from. Given the proximity to Aurora that the Crown Realm of Vakrestrender is to the UNAC, the UNAC greatly encourages the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet to share intelligence of findings that might pose a threat to the integrity and sovereignty of the aforementioned state, with potential for such to be drafted as a separate intelligence-sharing agreement that both parties can agree to at a later date. This is especially important in the preservation of peace and deterrence of terror in and around Aurora.

The UNAC proposes a framework for coordinating military exercises with the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet, and it is as follows.

If the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet is to increase its forces in the area, we would kindly request the following information:

1. How long the forces will be there,
  2. What they consist of,
  3. What the scope of their mandate will be,

The UNAC find that this is especially important to avoid any miscommunication between our various defense forces.

With respect,
Lara Tasarovna

— End quote

Offical Communication by His Majesty King Olav I, sent by his Private Secretary Lady Aila Ingerdatur

To, Lara Tasarovna

As much as I once more understand your organization’s concern I will have to state that any detailed sharing of information of our military forces in Vakrestrender will be the same as one we are willing to give out in the public, at least at this current time. When it comes to threats I will clarify that we do not view any of said nations as inherent threats to Vakrestrender’s sovereignty, however this Crown State has become an increased importance for Norgsveldet and as such would need an increase to represent this fact. The matter of fact is that even despite forces we sending to Vakrestrender, it will not be a force available to threaten the large military powers in the region.

We are willing to give the UNAC a general report on what the forces consist of, but mind you will still remain a matter that I have to talk and speak with the Vakrestrender government to see how willing they would allow us to tell. How long the forces stay will only be a matter spoken between me and elected representatives of Vakrestrender.

Any further discussion shall be something I will suggest should also be held with the Prime Minister of Vakrestrender, Ingeborg Hove, in place. This is a matter of security which Vakrestrender legal control over, one which is written in the Norgsveltian Constitution.

With respect,

King Olav I of Norgsveldet and its Crown Realms.

To:

His Majesty King Olav of Norgesveldet,
Prime Minister Ingeborg Hove of Vakrestrender,

The UNAC understands and respects that the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet and the Crown Jarldom of Vakrestrender have the unfettered right to secrecy and dominion wherein it applies it for internal affairs of such matters as their armed forces. The UNAC would like to iterate that going forward in this diplomatic channel that it in no way has intended or intends to undermine or offend Norgsveldet or Vakrestrender, in dialogue held hitherto or henceforth.

The UNAC wishes to remind both realms that a fellow member state of our organisation, namely the Constitutional State of the Andorinhões, resides as Vakrestrender’s southerly maritime neighbour. Andorinhões is one of the UNAC’s smaller member states with an armed forces to reflect. Andorinhões currently does not maintain a defensive alliance with any nation state, including those within the UNAC. This means that Norgsveldet increasing its military presence in Vakrestrender, whilst completely legal to do so, arouses concerns amongst the membership of the UNAC because it leaves one of its smallest member states in a vulnerable position whereby there has never been a precedent for concern. The area in the ocean surrounding Andorinhões has been relatively calm for decades.

The UNAC understands the responsibility Norgsveldet has in protecting Vakrestrender as it is constitutionally bound to do so. The UNAC reiterates its position that Norgsveldet and Vakrestrender have the unfettered right to secrecy in such affairs as its armed forces, but does request that Norgsveldet, Vakrestrender, and the UNAC come to an agreement which will put our concerns regarding the safety of one of our member states aside. The UNAC proposes that under an agreement similar to the Riberoe Pact (signed between Norgsveldet and Great Morstaybishlia to the topic of the latter informing the former of military movements in their oversea territories in North-east Gondwana due to their proximity of one such Crown Realm of Tangrland), that Norgsveldet and or Vakrestrender informs the UNAC when and roughly what military assets are to arrive at Vakrestrender, when they are to depart, or sail in international waters close by to islands within the UNAC. This should fall under public knowledge, but the UNAC requests that they are informed of such happenings instead of generating further concern.

The UNAC welcomes friendly dialogue with Norgsveldet and Vakrestrender, and is open to further agreements should both member states be inclined.

With respect,
Lara Tasarovna