Embassy of the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet

— Begin quote from ____

Official Communique from the United Nations of the Auroran Continent

To:

His Majesty King Olav of Norgesveldet,
Prime Minister Ingeborg Hove of Vakrestrender,

The UNAC understands and respects that the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet and the Crown Jarldom of Vakrestrender have the unfettered right to secrecy and dominion wherein it applies it for internal affairs of such matters as their armed forces. The UNAC would like to iterate that going forward in this diplomatic channel that it in no way has intended or intends to undermine or offend Norgsveldet or Vakrestrender, in dialogue held hitherto or henceforth.

The UNAC wishes to remind both realms that a fellow member state of our organisation, namely the Constitutional State of the Andorinhões, resides as Vakrestrender’s southerly maritime neighbour. Andorinhões is one of the UNAC’s smaller member states with an armed forces to reflect. Andorinhões currently does not maintain a defensive alliance with any nation state, including those within the UNAC. This means that Norgsveldet increasing its military presence in Vakrestrender, whilst completely legal to do so, arouses concerns amongst the membership of the UNAC because it leaves one of its smallest member states in a vulnerable position whereby there has never been a precedent for concern. The area in the ocean surrounding Andorinhões has been relatively calm for decades.

The UNAC understands the responsibility Norgsveldet has in protecting Vakrestrender as it is constitutionally bound to do so. The UNAC reiterates its position that Norgsveldet and Vakrestrender have the unfettered right to secrecy in such affairs as its armed forces, but does request that Norgsveldet, Vakrestrender, and the UNAC come to an agreement which will put our concerns regarding the safety of one of our member states aside. The UNAC proposes that under an agreement similar to the Riberoe Pact (signed between Norgsveldet and Great Morstaybishlia to the topic of the latter informing the former of military movements in their oversea territories in North-east Gondwana due to their proximity of one such Crown Realm of Tangrland), that Norgsveldet and or Vakrestrender informs the UNAC when and roughly what military assets are to arrive at Vakrestrender, when they are to depart, or sail in international waters close by to islands within the UNAC. This should fall under public knowledge, but the UNAC requests that they are informed of such happenings instead of generating further concern.

The UNAC welcomes friendly dialogue with Norgsveldet and Vakrestrender, and is open to further agreements should both member states be inclined.

With respect,
Lara Tasarovna
President of the Commission
The United Nations of the Auroran Continent

— End quote

(Joint post with Cowlass)

Official Communication from Vakrestrender, working with His Majesty

To:

Lara Tasarovna
President of the Commision

The people of Vakrestrender would like to remind the UNAC that Andorinhões is the exception not the rule on Aurora. As the Oan isles, Tuvaltastan and the Great Morstaybishlia Pacific Islands are overly militarized for ocean surrounding in East Aurora, as such it is my duty as Prime Minister of Vakrestrender to raise concerns to our Norgsveltian counterparts in Osfjord about the militarization of East Aurora. Who responded by sending fifteen jets, to which the UNAC had an over reaction to. At no point did UNAC seek to coordinate with Vakrestrender about their member states military movements as such, as such I believe UNAC is acting hypocritical in this matter. It appears UNAC did not care about such military movements when it was committed by its own members, however in the case of a non-Auroran nation suddenly the concern is raised on the matter. As such, I would like to point out this case of anti-Auroran sentiment against us on this matter.

With all due respect,
Prime Minister Ingeborg Hove of Vakrestrender.

Official Communication from His Majesty King Olav I, sent by his Private Secretary Lady Aila Ingerdatur

To:

Lara Tasarovna
President of the Commision

Through my discussions between myself and Prime Minister Ingeborg Hove we have agreed that from now on my government will be willing to inform the Constitutional State of Andorinhões on any Norgsveltian military assets that are to arrive at Vakrestrender before they are revealed to the public. We understand the concern Andorinhões had on this, as such we will be talking with them individually.

We hope the UNAC will see this as the good gesture that it is by my nation willing to work out the details on this with the nation that the UNAC specifically referred to which has caused the concerns of the motive of our military force in our own Crown State. It is likely we will end up increasing our military presence if the regional powers like Tuvaltastan and Oan Isles see fit to increase their already large military budget and personnel. I want to specifically state that Tuvaltastan has an active duty force which is similar in size to the active duty force of the NAF (Norgsveltian Armed Forces). While we understand Aurora is a turbulent continent we cannot act that the region isn’t already militarized.

We will be talking with Andorinhões in future matters when it comes to military assets sent to Vakrestrender, and will make similar agreements to them as we have done with MBE over issues like Dalmaghar, Kystland, Balidar and Salisar. In which we will hope to put this issue to rest.

With respect,

King Olav I of the Imperial Realm of Norgsveldet, and its Crown Realm.

July 15, 2023

OFFICIAL COMMUNICATION OF THE EMBASSY OF TRETRID, OSFJORD

Dear His Majesty King Olav of Norgsveldet:

On behalf of the Government of the Kingdom of Tretrid, we would like to extend our well wishes to Queen Wilhelmina, you, and the people of Norgsveldet on the occasion of her fiftieth birthday. We hope that the both of you remain happy together for many more years.

Sincerely,
ᚫᛒᛒᛖ ᛒᚪᛞᚪᛋᛞᚩᚻᛏᛖᚱ
Æbbe Badasdohter
Ambassador to Norgsveldet
Kingdom of Tretrid

2 Likes

OFFICIAL TRANSMISSION OF THE KINGDOM OF TRETRID

To Her Highness the Crown Princess Alexandra of Norgsveldet:

We, the government of the Kingdom of Tretrid, would like to extend our congratulations to you for becoming the Crown Princess of Norgsveldet and the Crown Realm. We are confident that you will be able to fulfill your new duties with excellence, and wish you well on your journey as you prepare to inherit your father’s position.

Sincerely,
ᛇᚠᚩᚱᚹᛁᚾᛖ ᚫᚦᛖᛚᛋᛏᚪᚾᛋᚢᚾᚢ
Eoforwine Æthelstansunu
Prime Minister
Kingdom of Tretrid