[RP]War of Eternity

OOC: If this goes to far, feel free to edit is FPS

As the Citezens of the Free Pacific States emerged from hiding, they were greeted with a strange sight… The power plants, the agriculture, almost all the essential things abandonded at the time of shelter entrance had been taken over by drones. Posters declared that the current government was week for letting the infrastructure be threatened so, and the Hive would NOT let its bretheren starve. Posters proclaiming Hive values were everywhere, including one conspicuosly placed logo on Terrus’s desk. Somone had painted over the top with a Hive logo.

Liberty City - Blue House Nuclear Bunker
The War Room
“Your telling me that the drones I’ve spent six years fighting for, the drones I ensured were allowed to participate in this election by holding up a congressional bill, against the constitution mind you, the drones I’ve worked my ass off to protect in FPS, those same drones just turned around and farked us?”

“Well, sir, not really. They were only able to gain access to those facilities that we haven’t deemed important enough to protect during a national alert.”

Matt leaned back in his seat, cupping his face in his hands. “You think I give a shit whether or not they took over the nuke plants in addition to the other power facilities.” He sighed. “No, don’t get me wrong, I do, but…are we sure no combat drones were landed?”

“Positive, sir. This effort was coordinated entirely by the drones within the nation.” Charlie stated. “We have about 400 million people working three shifts in essential support industries, and 600 million people who work one shift in agriculture, nationwide. With 100 million drones in the nation, it’s a stretch, but…if they have those drones worknig 24/7, they can just barely pull it off.”

“They did just barely pull it off.” Terrus stated.

“How do we respond?” Joan asked.

After a moment, Matt nodded. “Arrest them. Arrest them all.”

“What?”

“Every single drone that took part. Arrest each and every one.” He noticed the suprised looks of everyone in the room. “Use the military if you have to, I’ll declare martial law. But I’ll not have the Pax own this country. If they win the election, then it’s their call. But as of this moment, we’re independant, and they need to get that fact through their head.”

“On what charges?”

“Trespassing, destruction of property…make sure you get that farking mail room clerk who hit my desk for that one…illegal use of property, conspiracy to overthrow the government, entering a secured area without clerance…you name it. Arrest everyone who took part.”

“And if they resist?” Joan asked.

“Regular rules of engagement. Just make sure the cops know that I’d rather have an unarmed drone dead then have two cops missing their guns, with a drone on the run.” Matt turned. “Oh, and Boris. Tell the Pax that if they ever try this shit again, we’ll treat it as an invasion.”

“Yes, sir.”

— Begin quote from ____

To the Esteemed Government of the Wachovia Coalition:

As you may or may not be aware, East Malaysia has, unfortunately, encountered violent conflict with West Malaysia, an enemy of East Malaysia.  As East Malaysia is a member of the East Pacific Treaty Organization (EPTO), the alliance has decided to assist the nation and its government, by means of military and humanitarian aide.

As such, the organization is in the process of finding a safe location, to serve as a base of operations, for its Humanitarian Wing.  Our search has lead us to the Wachovia Coalition.  On behalf of the EPTO, as its Secretary General, I would like to ask for your serious consideration, in allowing this organization to base its humanitarian efforts in your great nation.

I thank you for your time and consideration.  Your timely response will be most appreciated.

Sincerely,

Mark Harmon
Secretary General
East Pacific Treaty Organization

— End quote

The Dovakhanese Cama

The Khagan-Chancellor stood before the assembly of people and began to speak. «Delegates of the Cama, it looks as if our friends the East Malaysians have succeeded is averting danger» she announced proudly. Clapping erupted from all ends of the chambers.

Office of the Khagan-Chancellor (later)

Darsi sighed and put her feet up on her desk, reading the latest news and sipping some tea from her samovar.

Chris Noe to Terrus Via Television

We will not be arrested! The cowardly government of this nation hid in fear, allowing your infrastructure to go down the toilet. WE kept the streets free from looters, WE kept the power flowing, AND WE kept the factories and farms churning! If this is how the government chooses to repay us then the PEOPLE of the FREE pacific states need to let out their rallying cry! WE do this for YOU! UNITY!

OOC: Attempts to arrest large groups of drones will be met with violence

Somewhere deep below Mount Dannistaan, Dannistaan Central Defence Command HQ
“Section 9”, unknown room within Central Defence Command HQ

“So, is it true that the Pax drones have goen and taken over key infrastructure?” asked Commander B.
“Yes sir, we checked it with our guys on the ground in the FPS,” his adjutant answered, “The drones are threatening retribution.”
“Hmm…interesting…any word from…‘You-know-who’?”
“Not much sir. We are still trying to contact him…discretely of course.”
“Very well…continue to try and make contact with him. It is imperative. Although I’m sure he can cope well over there, I suggest making plans to allow…‘You-know-who’ and his men to move over and work here, in case the Pax drones go completely ape and things turn ugly…”
“Yes sir.”
“Although we respect the Pax technologically, it would not be in the regions best interests if the Pax are not kept in check.”
“Of course sir.”

The adjutant saluted and left Commander B’s office, leaving him in the darkness once more…

ASN Command

“Ma’am! We have a incoming message from the West Malaysians! It has Jennifer Ward’s codes and is addressed to you.” said a Comm Officer

She quickly walked to a station and pulled it up. It only took her a minutes to understand , “Send to all ships, ours, and every other ship out there this code: 5826.268 and tell them to send it out to all West Malaysian ships that have not started to withdraw and fire at will.” said Juneburg

[hr]

E.A.N. North Caven Union
Bridge

“Send out the following code, “5826.268,” to the closest West Malaysian ship that is still firing on us; fire at will!” said the Captain

[hr]

Malay Prime
Complex

“Ma’am will you please stay still so i can bandage your wound,” said Lynne in a irritated tone as she bandaged up where Empress Jung’s had been stabbed in the arm with a knife

“I’m fine, but we need to figure out how-” She cut herself off as the lights came one in a huge hanger bay that revealed a ship, “M.R.F. Integrity, Well i think i figured it out.” she said smiling and picked up her things and moved to where she could enter the ship

“What about him?” asked Lynne mentioning towards there prisoner, who was knocked out

Looking at the man Glendale said, “We’ll bring him back with us for war crime trials, and attempted assassination of me.” said Glendale as she walked away

[hr]
[hr]
OOC:
I’m not good with fights, so i skipped around it :stuck_out_tongue: But you should get the point etc.

Zalebano - CoastSide “Warehouse” Complex
HeadQuarters of the Free Pacific Security Agency
“They have a point.” Pentastar sat back in his seat, pondering for a moment. “If worst comes to worst, this could result in an invasion, and though there’s no way I can or would leave, we need to make sure someone gets out to head the organization should something happen to me.”

“Who?”

“Number 3.” Pentastar turned, eyeing the woman. “Don’t even bother objecting. You know I need number two here, and your the next most knowledgable person in the FPSA. I’ll arrange for your transport immediatly. Now, next subject.” He turned to eye another of the organization’s leaders…

The second wave of attack ships had been waiting for the order to strike. When that order was given, they uncloaked, and warped into the battle arena, firing at enemy ships. Though the main targets were East Malaysian spacecrafts, the West Malaysian fleet took opportunities to fire upon the other military ships in the area, who had been attacking the West Malaysian vessels, already in the area. Perhaps now they would have the upper hand, by element of surprise, and surrounding the combat area.

The WM Annihilator used the distraction to position itself over East Malaysia. Without hesitation, the ship energized its particle cannon, and fired towards its target. The accelerated particle beam hit Eastrovia Island, concentrating on the city of Eastrovia.

ASN Command

“Divert all power to the shields!” yelled Juneburg as the particle cannon was fired

[The beam of light went straight through the shields and hit the western residential part of the city. The whole city’s power went out for about 10 seconds then came back on.]

“Report!” yelled Juneburg over alarms

“We have lost city shields over Eastrovia. The particle beam hit the western residential area, and reports are coming in that there are bodies all over the place and the city is on fire; surrounding areas only.” said the Operations Officer

Juneburg looked around at the light flickering then spoke, “Code Five, move to mobile command, and get the emergency crews there now…what are the damages?”

“It’s major, the western residential area… is basically gone-” the Operations officer was cut off

“Contact EMRCO, CHAO, and anyother organization willing to help… That’s about 2 million people in that area and lets hope some of them left… Also target that ship and destroy it.” said Juneburg as she moved to help carry some supplies to the mobile command.

[hr]

“There are bodies all over the place, the western residential area has been demolished and emergency crews are trying to save all they can, but it’s unlikely that many people survived.”

[hr]
[hr]
OOC: Well i was gonna do some Empress Jung, but this looks more important :smiley:

The Nebulon, finally closing in to combat distance, opened up a full broadside on the main battleship hovering over the planet. The fighters and mechs swarmed out of the holds, a wing each beginning to strafe the battleship that had unleased an attack on the planet, while the rest flew to intercept the incoming West Malaysian battlefleet. A flotilla of IF cutters flew within range of the incoming enemy fleet, and shot their entire payloads at the incoming ships. The Grand Admiral, now transferring to the Nebulon from the limping Victorious Juggernaut, ordered the remaining Mechan forces into battle array. The enveloping circle of ships now reversed, collapsing into a cone and spearheading its way into the center of the West Malaysian formation. This formation allowed all ships to fire both upper and lower batteries and unleash their maximum firepower against the surprise entry of the newest threat.

Free Pacific States - EPTO Building
Floor 14 - EAF Command
“Alright, people, let’s do this.” Lewis turned around, looking at the group of top officers. “We need a deployment plan in the next five minutes that’ll let us be there within the next 24 hours.”

“Air drop.” General Wilhelm Chernyakhovsk, head of the EAF Air Force, pushed himself off the wall he’d been leaning on. “Fill every transport aircraft we can spare, fill every transport aircraft the humanitarian wing has, and have them all fly over to EM. They land, use whatever airstrip they land at as operations base. Can be there in 13-14 hours.”

“We can refuel them once the fleet arrives, and begin running a regular aide mission from there. Transport aircraft take whatever we need to the fleet, or if necesary to the ground base, helicopters take said supplies or personel to sector command centers, ground vehicles take it from there.” Admiral Rita Malsk said, pushing herself off the same wall (and pulling Wilhelm’s arm off of her). “Can be there in 2-3 days, maybe one and a half if we really push it.”

“We’ll probably need some support there, however. We have a good number of carriers, but…well, the more the merrier.” Admiral Ernst Baranaviki, usual on-site commander for the navy, looked up from where he had been reading documents. “I mean, we can survive on ours, but it’ll be difficult.”

“I’ll make sure the Secretary-General knows we would appreciate support.” Lewis stated. “What about defense?”

“Leave that to us.” General Berkina Podlaski, marine commander, spoke up. “You’ll probably need to send one of us for ever seven or eight aide workers, maybe a ton of miiitary equiptment per every ten tons of humanitarian supplies. You do that, and we can hold for two to three days until the navy arrives.”

“And we can cover the aircraft during transport.” Wilhelm stated, as he tried to compute which of the EAF’s fighter aircraft would be able to make the full distance.

“Space defense?” Lewis asked.

“East Malyasian Command told us our craft would probably be slaughtered out there. But at least they’d do something as a last line of defense over East Malyasia, versus right now…” Fleet Admiral Gary King, head of the EAF Space Force, said as he paused the episode of Star Trek he’d been watching.

“Sounds great.” Turning, Lewis regarded Charles McDaniel, Assistant Director of the EAF. “Alright, you know the drill, Charles. Mind you, we’ve only done it as a drill, but…you still know it. You have the con. Get everything in order and ready to go. Just make sure you call me for the go code before you do anything, though. I’ll go handle the representatives, get us some more support, and make sure the press stays the hell off your back.”

Free Pacific States - EPTO Building
Floor 14 - EAF Command
“Alright, soldiers,” began General McDaniel, “you heard the man. Let’s do this! I want a preliminary team in the area, securing an air strip. Once an area is secure, maintain security for the air drop.” He looked at General Chernyakhovsk. “General, I want your group to get with the Humanitarian Wing’s air command. You will need to coordinate your efforts with theirs. Press them, if you need to.”

He walked around the map. “We need to get there ASAP. But we don’t need to scramble like we don’t know what the heck we’re doing. Commanders, get with each other and coordinate one of the quickest and best strategies you can come up with. I will need a detailed itinerary when I return. You have one hour. Get to work!”

KFS Vendetta, Flag Bridge

Lord Khaz eyed the decloaking West Malaysian ships calmly. “It’s a good thing we split the fleet.”, he said. “Group Epsilon’s right by them, too close for pods. They’ll have to close with the enemy’s positions and use broadsides.” At that range, the Kandarinese would be able to use their heavier weaponry without being hampered by the enemy’s superior energy range. His aides nodded, and went to work transmitting signals.

The signal for a close-quarters broadside attack was Shostakovich’s 8th symphony. “Who came up with this system, anyway?” the commander wondered aloud.

Malay Prime
Complex
M.R.F. Integrity

Glendale walked onto the bridge and look around and her bridge crew followed close behind, “Well this is nice for a ship that’s been in “cold storage” for a long time.”

Over the intercom, “Science bay to bridge” said a officer Glendale didnt know

“Jung here” Glendale said

“We found a whole storage bay full of hyposprays, and from our scans, they are what we have been looking for.” said the officer

“Understood, Jung out,” she said then moved to the center chair, “Computer can I have information on this ships purpose?”

“This ship was built to help future decedents of the Malaysian Republics after what West Malaysia did to it’s own people. The Integrity has the medical research and prepared hyposprays for the decedents of the Malaysian Republics. This ship also has a advanced warp drive and weapons never seen before by any on in the Malaysian Republics or it’s decedents.” said a woman computer voice

“Just what i wanted to hear, departure stations.” said Glendale and her crew went right to there stations

“These are almost just like our systems and are in the same places,” said Lynne running system checks. “Everything looks good and everyone is on ship,” said Lynne only minuets later

“Good, Jay please take us up” said Glendale looking at him

“Yes Ma’am, standby and we will be out of the atmosphere shortly” said Jay quickly getting the bay doors open and activating thrusters

[Several minuets later the ship was out of the atmosphere]

“We have exited the atmosphere” said Jay turning to look at the Empress

Looking over at Lynne, “Lynne, warp drive ready?” asked Glendale

Smiling, “Yes Ma’am, ready as ever.” said Lynne

“Good… Set a course for Earth Systtem, Status on tactical, Mr. King?” said Glendale

“Ready to go and fully loaded, Ma’am.” she King with a hint of excitement in his voice

“Well then, lets do it! Red alert, all hands to battle stations, Jay engage!” said Glendale

[The ship was hurled into warp]

“What’s are ETA?” asked Glendale puzzled at her reading she was seeing

“I’m not sure, but this ship has a unique warp drive that is like a portal… Our ETA is 15 minuets, but this is only a once and a while thing to use; it has to recharge.” said Jay watching his controls intensely

===15 minuets later===

“We are entering the system.” said Jay looking back

“Understood, charge weapons, and prepare to use the… “photon torpedoes” i do beleave it’s called.” said Glendale looking at sensor data

“Yes Ma’am!” said King as he hit the “Fire” button

[Photon torpedoes hurled out of the 6 (3 front, 3 back) launchers and phasers went all around. Easily destroying West Malaysian ships and damaging others.]

[hr]
[hr]

WM Flagship

“Send to the rest of the ships that we are out numbered and need to fall into the new West Malaysian government before we are too dead to see our families again.” said the old Admiral standing up and the communication was sent

[Slowly by slowly the ships stared to stop firing and deactivating there weapons and shields. They surrendered themselves to the EM/Allied forces]

[hr]
[hr]

M.R.F. Integrity
Bridge

“They’ve surrendered!” said Lynne looking over her station

“Well darn, we missed all the good fighting,” said Glendale standing up, “Take us to the surface and Lynne take the bridge, i have something i need to do. Get me a hypospray also, i need to insure the future of East Malaysia.” Glendale said while she moved to a turbo lift and left the bridge.

[hr]
[hr]

Eastrovia
Remains of the Western Residential Area

Over loud noises, “Point zero through range 3 the people our dead, but 4 through 5 might have people,” said the commander, “The fires have been put out and CHAO and EMRCO are taking victims in for medical treatment and tempoary housing.”

Another officer came up, “The EPTO is bring more humanitarian and support that is no longer needed as the West Malaysians surrendered. We need to set up a drop off area and the Eastrovia Airport will be the landing strip.”

[hr]
[hr]
OOC:
Well here it is! :smiley: BTW I wonder where Jung is going… hummmm you’ll just have to find out later in maybe another topic :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: Yes i added in some EPTOness :slight_smile:

EDIT: The Pix of The Integrity
http://www.ussmiranda.com/images/ships/anineworleans.gif

WM Arbiter
Command Bridge

“E.A.N. Valiant: this is the WM Arbiter. We are a friendly vessel. Please stand by for a message from Chancellor Fre’ond.” A few moments passed, as the ship slowly revolved, as if it were its own planet. The communications link reopened, and the emperor began to speak.

"Greetings, my East Malaysian friends. I am Chancellor Fre’ond, of West Malaysia. Until recently, a rogue government controlled West Malaysia. That same government sent all of their warships to confront East Malaysia. But, as I had much hoped, you have toppled their military, and ultimately, their so-called government.

"For these things, I want to thank you. I, and more importantly, the people of West Malaysia, now have control of the true government, once again.

“I do regret seeing such chaos and terror unleash itself on your great nation, however, and I would like to offer any assistance the new government might be able to spare. I hope that we might be able to work together, in an effort to not only rebuild each of our nations, but to build new and strong relations between our people and government. Please consider this offer. We will be in your orbit, until we have received an answer. Thank you.”

With that, the communications link went back into standby mode, waiting for a response from the East Malaysians. This was in fact a genuine request, from a legitimate ruler. But Fre’ond knew very well that there would be skepticism; and rightfully so. But he was doing what he felt was right, and best for West Malaysia, and in essence, East Malaysia, as well. Only time would tell.