Department of Foreign Affairs, The Republic of Setzna
405 William S. Schultz Street
Government District

Nation Overview:
Main Leadership:
[ul]
[li]William Verlhan, President
[li]Len Heiss, Vice President
[li]Bret Karlson, Secretary of State & Director of Foreign Affairs.
[li]Velhaus Kranz, Secretary of Defense
[/li][/ul]
Please contact Director Bret Karlson for all things concerning diplomacy, we will be in touch with you shortly.

Capital City: Arcadia
Population (est. 2016): 183,000,000
Description: The Republic of Setzna is a medium sized nation on the continent of Gondwana, it has territorial claims on Aurora and in the southern Hemisphere near Averrhoa Carambola. The capital city, Arcadia, is one of the largest cities in the nation with 9.8 million residents. A lot of the embassies in Arcadia are built along the calm waterfront facing the beautiful glistening deep blue ocean but some embassies are built near the Government District in the heart of Arcadia with city life buzzing all around.

Current Diplomatic Relations:
[ul]
[li]Emberwood Coast; Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy Exchange, Trade Agreements, Military Agreements.
Scientific and Economic exchange, Open Visa program, Free Trade, Current military assistance.
[li]Stratarin; Diplomatic Recognition
[li]Dragonia; Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy Exchange.
[li]The Atlae Isles; Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy Exchange, Trade Agreement.
Open Visa program.
[li]Mexregiona; Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy Exchange, Cultural Exchange.
[li]Tretrid; Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy Exchange, Trade Agreement.
[li]The Oan Isles; Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy Exchange
Student exchange, Open Visa program, Free Trade.
[li]Republic of Xagrurg; Diplomatic Recognition, Embassy Exchange, Trade Agreements.
Open Visa Program, Free Trade.
[/li][/ul][edit_reason]Updated once again[/edit_reason]

To:
Bret Karlson,
Secretary of State & Director of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Setzna

Greetings and Salutations,

The Grand Duchy of Dragonia wishes to formally apply for:

Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition
Exchange of Diplomatic Missions (Embassies/Consulates)

In hopes of a future time that we may be able to establish further agreements with The Republic of Setzna.

Thank you,

Lady Sophia Drachenberg
Ambassador-At-Large of Foreign Affairs
The Grand Duchy of Dragonia

OOC: Dragonia is always first, huh?

To: Bret Karlson

Greetings!

The Atlae Isles wishes to extend relations to Setzna, and requests the following:

Diplomatic Recognition
Exchange of Embassies/Ambassadors
Trade Agreement
Visa Program

Thank you, and have a good day.

Sincerely,
Kyle Richards
Minister of Foreign Affairs
The Atlae Isles

To:
Lady Sophia Drachenberg
Ambassador-at-large of Foreign Affairs
The Grand Duchy of Dragonia

We’d be glad to accept these terms and look forward to talking with you again in the future.

Sincerely,
Bret Karlson
Director of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Setzna
[hr]
To:
Kyle Richards
The Atlae Isles

Setzna will gladly accept your terms and the Department of Commerce will sort out everything related to the trade agreement. We will also assign Ambassador Norwick to the Setznan Embassy in The Atlae Isles.

Sincerely,
Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

Dear Bret Karlson,

The United States of Mexregiona would like to apply for Diplomatic Recognition, an Embassy Exchange, and a Cultural Exchange. The proposed embassy will be constructed in the Mexregionan city of Civilmagna, which, believe it or not, has a similar climate to the majority of Setzna due to peculiar ocean currents that circle west of Mainland Mexregiona. We hope to come to peaceful relations in the future, as our nations have indirectly worked together in the past.
With Best Intentions,
Mark Wallstrim, Scrivener of the USM

To:
Mark Wallstrim
Scrivener of the USM

I look forward to working with Mexregiona more in the future and I hope that this exchange will lead to greater things between our two nations.

Sincerely,
Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

To:
Bret Karlson,
Secretary of State & Director of Foreign Affairs
The Republic of Setzna

The Grand Duchy of Dragonia is grateful for this chance at opening up diplomatic dialogue with the Republic of Setzna. We have set aside lands directly north of Weyrcliff, our capital city, an area we have labeled ‘Embassy Row’ along the coast overlooking our serene Azure Bay. A compound has already been set aside for your designated Ambassador to take up residence in. If you wish to build an Embassy in your counties own building style, we have also set aside land for that as well in the same area if your Ministry decides to choose this option.

Respectfully,

Roxelana Kateri
Minister of Foreign Diplomacy
Grand Duchy of Dragonia

Official Communication of the Republic of The Oan Isles
To: [nation]Setzna[/nation]

Dear Bret Karlson

We humbly request an embassy in the Arcadian CBD and cordially invite you to construct an embassy in our capital La Rochelle. Simply go to our https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?ns=1&f=23&t=399314&p=30831911&sid=faa993e4a67e7c609719bd5127dc906c#p30831911 to apply. Feel free to read our https://www.nationstates.net/nation=the_oan_isles/detail=factbook/id=211224 to learn more about us.

We wish to build stronger relations and will submit a draft treaty to your office pertinent thereto. We have identified the possibility of overlapping territorial, fishing, oil exploration and maritime trade claims http://i.imgur.com/Yu6LvFM.png?forcedesktop=1 the Oan Isles (which lies between 15°S and 30°S and 140°E and 160°E) and Setzna, and wish to resolve these amicably and expediently.

We wish you good luck in your future endeavours.

Sincerely
Foreign Minister for the Oan Isles, Le Roy

To:
Le Roy
Foreign Minister
The Oan Isles

We accept your request to build an embassy in Arcadia and have applied for an embassy. I will await your draft and I will go over it with the President. Also, would you like the embassy built in a Setznan style or a style from your homeland? Please respond as soon as possible.

Sincerely,
Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

To:
Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

The Democratic States of Tuvaltastan officially recognizes the Republic of Setzna, and wish to establish an exchange of embassies, a visa program, and a free trade agreement. We hope to establish better relations with our fellow SEPC member.

Regards,
Alyona Petrovavich
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
The Democratic States of Tuvaltastan

To:
Alyona Petrovavich

We accept your terms and will get to work on building your embassy right away. Would you like it in the Setznan style? Or the Tuvaltastan Style?

Sincerely,
Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

— Begin quote from ____

To:
Alyona Petrovavich

We accept your terms and will get to work on building your embassy right away. Would you like it in the Setznan style? Or the Tuvaltastan Style?

Sincerely,
Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

— End quote

To:
Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

The Setznan style is fine.

Regards,
Alyona Petrovavich

Official Communication of the Oan Isles
To: The President of Setzna

Dear William Velarhn

My name is John Dew, the Oan ambassador to Setzna. May I please have a meeting with you to discuss Oan http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7005668/

To:
John Dew
Oan Ambassador to Setzna

I apologize for responding to your message so late, there were some matters in Emberwood Coast that called for my attention. I accept your proposal for a meeting. Please meet me at the Presidential Estate. A chauffeur will pick you up with my personal limo and bring you to the Estate. There one of the sentries posted at the entrance will lead you to my office. Thank you for understanding.

Sincerely,
William Verlhan
President
The Republic of Setzna

To:
Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

The Federation Of Kurthenburg will like to apply for diplomatic relations , a embassy ,military cooperation ,& free trade agreements

Sincerely
Prime Minister
Duntly

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE FROM THE TRETRIDIAN DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

To: Bret Carlson
The Republic of Setzna

Salutations,
We would like official diplomatic recognition, exchange of embassies and ambassadors, and a trade agreement.

Thanks,
Bartholomew Smith
The Second Republic of Tretrid

[edit_reason]oops[/edit_reason]

To:
Bartholomew Smith

It would be an honor to accept your terms, we hope to continue working together as fellow SEPC members in the future. Would you like the embassy in the Setznan style? Or the Tretridian style of architecture?

Sincerely,
Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

Tp: Bret Karlson,
Director of Foreign Affairs,
The Republic of Setzna

The FRA would like to exchange Diplomatic Recognition of eachother’s nations, as well as an Embassy Exchange.

Best Regards,
Audin Raphael,
FRA Minister of Foreign Affairs

OFFICIAL CORRESPONDENCE FROM THE TRETRIDIAN DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

To: Bret Karlson
The Republic of Setzna

Salutations,
We would like the embassy in the Setznan style.

Thanks,
Bartholomew Smith

Salutations,
We would like the embassy in the Setznan architecture. After

The Oan Isles was formally admitted to the ACA, so all provisions governing the interaction of our nations will be governed by that, so the “agreement” between Amb. John Dew and Pres. Verlhan is rescinded.