The Order of the Golden Ocelot

The following is the thread when Delegate Ramaeus awarded the OGO for the first time in TEP’s history on August 15th, 2015. Manually ported from our Tapatalk forums.

The medallion of The Order of The Golden Ocelot; crafted by former Vizier and Minister of Culture and Education, British Grand Pacific

Executive Order: The Order of The Golden Ocelot is established as The East Pacific’s highest award, given to individuals who have served the region with distinction and honor. The members of this Order have profoundly changed and impacted The East Pacific in their given fields, whether it be military or civilian. Their impact needs to be sweeping and long-term, consistent in the values of The East Pacific, and serving as an example to us all. (Recommendations for potential inductees may be sent to the Delegate.)

Without further adieu, here are the inductees:

1 Infinite Loop : For founding the Confederated East Pacific.

A Slanted Black Stripe : For leading the efforts to free The East Pacific from the Empire.

Bachtendekuppen : For creation of the modern Executive structure of The East Pacific.

East Malaysia : For long-term service as a Vizier, Administrator, and several other roles.

Packilvania : For continually assimilating us against our will.

Todd McCloud : For outstanding service as Delegate of The East Pacific.

Xoriet : For outstanding service as Erelim General of The Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army.

All well deserved. The East Pacific would not be what it is without these recipients. Each of them really embody what TEP is, and what it means to be an East Pacifican. May future and present members of TEP use these as their lighthouse. I am humbled to stand in their presence. Bravo, Ramaeus,and BGP, for this honor bestowed upon these most worthy of recipients, and bravo to them for their contributions to our home.

Hear hear, all well-deserving candidates!

Congrats everyone :smiley:

I must say, I’m truly honoured. I feel like I barely belong in the company of such splendid and brilliant players. Thank you very much.

Also, free Puffin Whiskey for everyone!

Bachtendekuppen wrote:Also, free Puffin Whiskey for everyone!

Sorry guys, but these are the most beautiful words in this thread…Uh, I mean, yeah…Yeah! Congrats everyone! :stuck_out_tongue: