Tretrid's Embassy

(excuse my bad kerning)
Tretrid’s main embassy building is a 10-story tall building, with living quarters, bathrooms, conference tables, and restaurants (that give you lunch and caek, and yes, I spelled it that way https://groups.tapatalk-cdn.com/smilies/52127/1536592194.0585-smiley.gif?ttinline=true
).You can negotiate a variety of things with my ambassadors over the conference table. It is located on the intersection of Embassy Road and Main Street.

All other embassies will be located on Embassy Road.

All mail must be addressed to the Tretridian Department of Foreign Affairs Building at 5 Embassy Road, Tretridia, Tretrid, 10000 (All the primary government buildings from the Executive Building to embassies are in the same area and has the postal code 10000). Any mail wired to the Executive Building (the office of the Prime Minister and the Foreign Minister’s secondary office) at 1 Main Street can and will be ignored.

Tretrid is part of the South-East Pacific Coalition. Being part of the SEPC means that Tretrid has to contribute to the JMC along with other member nations, but relations as required with other member nations are not included.

[th colspan=“4”]Embassies[/th]EmbassyMailing AddressHost Nation(s)Role
Main Building
A ten-story building with pleasant accommodations, and the primary building for the Department of Foreign Affairs. Includes the office of the Minister of Foreign Affairs
5 Embassy Road
Emberwood Coast, represented by Ambassador Jodie Katheryn
Emberwood Coast: Exchange of ambassadors, diplomatic recognition, exchange of scientific and economic resources, military alliance, Visa program, free trade agreement
Dragonian Embassy
A pleasant building with an interior garden courtyard and atruim
10 Embassy Road
Dragonia, ambassador pending
Diplomatic recognition, exchange of ambassadors pending
Kostromastan’s Embassy
Description unavailable

15 Embassy Road CLOSED
Kostromastan, Ambassador pending EXPELLED
Exchange of ambassadors pending, diplomatic recognition TERMINATED
The Atlae Isles’ Embassy
A four-story tall building with an outdoor atrium and gardens.
20 Embassy Road
The Atlae Isles, represented by Ambassador Sarah Johnson
Diplomatic recognition, exchange of ambassadors, free trade agreements, open visa program, non-aggression pact
Rijelv’s Embassy
Description unavailable
25 Embassy Road
Rijelv, ambassador pending
Mexregiona’s embassy
Description unavailable
30 Embassy Road
The United States of Mexregiona, ambassador pending
Diplomatic recognition, exchange of ambassador pending, cultural exchange, trade agreements, non-aggression pact
South Hills’ Embassy
Description unavailable
35 Embassy Road
South Hills, ambassador pending
Setzna’s Embassy
An embassy in the Setznan style
40 Embassy Road
Setzna, ambassador pending
Diplomatic recognition, exchange of ambassadors pending, trade agreement
The Oan Isles’ Embassy
Description unavailable
45 Embassy Road
The Oan Isles, ambassador pending
Diplomatic recognition, exchange of ambassadors pending, lower tariffs, open visa program
The Staynish-Caltharus Empire’s Embassy
Description Unavailible
50 Embassy Road
The Staynish-Caltharus Empire, ambassadors pending
Diplomatic recognition, exchange of ambassadors pending, free trade aggrement
The Kostoro-Obertonian Embassy
Description unavailible
55 Embassy Road
Kostoria-Obertonia, represented by Ambassador Lucas Falkenberg
Diplomatic recognition, exchange of ambassadors, military alliance
Stratarin’s embassy
Description unavailable
60 Embassy Road
Stratarin, ambassador pending
Diplomatic recognition, exchange of ambassadors pending, trade agreements
Verdrassil’s Embassy
Description unavailable
65 Embassy Road
Verdrassil, represented by Ambassador Gwynne Laneth
Diplomatic recognition, exchange of ambassadors

Other relations may be found http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7011962/.
Attitudes towards other nations:

Allied: Emberwood Coast, the Staynes-Caltharus Empire, Kostoria-Obertonia
Friendly: Setzna, the Atlae Isles, Mexregiona
Neutral:Everything not listed otherwise
Hostile: Toksun Ance
War!: The GXE, Ethalria, Charton, Liber Yorvus, Kerlington, Mindestives, Kostromastan[edit_reason]update[/edit_reason]*

To:
Adam Wilson
Prime Minister
The Second Republic of Tretrid

Greetings and Salutations,

The Grand Duchy of Dragonia wishes to formally apply for:

Exchange of Diplomatic Recognition
Exchange of Diplomatic Missions (Embassies/Consulates)

In hopes of a future time that we may be able to establish further agreements with the Second Republic of Tretrid.

Thank you,

Lady Sophia Drachenberg
Ambassador-At-Large of Foreign Affairs
The Grand Duchy of Dragonia

To:
Lady Sophia Drachenberg
Ambassador-at-Large of Foreign Affairs
Grand Duchy of Dragonia

Salutations,

We hereby recognize the Grand Duchy of Dragonia and will exchange ambassadors. Our building will provide accommodations for you unless your diplomat would like a single building for affairs towards Dragonia. We will be happy to extend relations towards your nation.

Sincerely,

Adam Wilson
Minister of Foreign Affairs

To:
Bartholomew Smith

The Grand Duchy of Dragonia is grateful for this chance at opening up diplomatic dialogue with the Second Republic of Tretrid. We have set aside lands directly north of Weyrcliff, our capital city, an area we have labeled ‘Embassy Row’ along the coast overlooking our serene Azure Bay. A compound has already been set aside for your designated Ambassador to take up residence in. If you wish to build an Embassy in your counties own building style, we have also set aside land for that as well in the same area if your Ministry decides to choose this option.

Mr. Wilson, we would prefer to have our Embassy in a separate facility if at all possible. Will you allow us to buy land, and build an Embassy compound to represent Dragonia’s interests? We will of course hire local construction companies to build the Dragonian Embassy in Tretrid.
Or if you prefer, we can buy an existing building and renovate it to suit Dragonian needs. Again we will hire locally for the renovations.

Respectfully,

Roxelana Kateri
Minister of Foreign Diplomacy
Grand Duchy of Dragonia[edit_reason]verbiage[/edit_reason]

To:
Roxelana Kateri
Grand Duchy of Dragonia

We will be building a devoted embassy on the road known as “Embassy Road”. I would like to know the dimensions for the plot.

As for your embassy, we will be holding a contest among Tretrid’s best architects for the design of the building.

Bartholomew Smith
Second Republic of Tretrid

To:
Bartholomew Smith

Thank you for allowing us to have our own Embassy built in your Nation.

As far as the dimensions of the plot. It should be large enough for the Embassy itself, as well as the Ambassadors Residence either on the grounds or attached to the Embassy. Consideration should also be made for the Ambassador’s staff and security personnel for the Embassy.

Traditional Dragonian architecture is built around an interior garden courtyard or atrium. Where one can sit and relax and enjoy being ‘outdoors’ as it were.

I look forward to seeing Tretrid’s architects designs for our Embassy in the Second Republic.

Respectfully,

Roxelana Kateri
Grand Duchy of Dragonia

To:
Roxelana Kateri

Our design would be a three-story tall building with living quarters for the ambassador residing or people who need to stay there. It should have pleasant accommodations.

We have selected Ambassador Elizabeth Schmidt to represent Tretrid in my embassy.

Bartholomew Smith

http://s2.zetaboards.com/The_East_Pacific/single/?p=10007570&t=7003389

(No, we are not being warmongers)

Greetings and salutations!
This is a friendly delegation from the Imperial Commonwealth of the Empire of Rijelv. This delegation wish to establish an embassy for our nation as per your request for embassy exchange. We hope to work together in the future with you.

• Ceneck Ogyen, head delegate

Dear Ambassadors of Tretrid,

We would like to apply for an Exchange of Embassies, a Trade Agreement, a Cultural Exchange, and a Non-Aggression Pact. The embassy shall be constructed in the Mexregionan city of Civilmagna and the trade agreement may be debated in the near future, if need be. Also, the Non-Aggression Pact is a limited offer; not many get this chance. The reason for this pact is the closeness of our two countries. Being right next to each other and suffering many of the same terrors of the world, I think it is safe to say that our states will have little to no conflict in the future. Tretrid is the one country that I am positive about when it comes to a pact of this sort. Anyway, I hope these applications will be answered; after all, it is an honor.
With Best Intentions,
Mark Wallstrim, Scrivener of the USM

To: Mark Wallstrim
Dear Wallstrim,
The Foreign Minister, Bartholomew Smith, is in Emberwood Coast negotiating a treaty, so I am the one answering. We accept your terms in whole, and will see to the construction of embassies.
Thanks,
James Stevenson
Minister of Domestic Affairs

To whoever it may concern,

The Democratic States of Tuvaltastan wishes to establish an exchange in embassies, the establishment of a free trade agreement, and a potential visa program. We hope our two nations may work together in the future.

Regards,
Alyona Petrovavich
Secretary of Foreign Affairs
The Democratic States of Tuvaltastan

To: James Stevenson

Congratulations on your successful election!

We have decided an ambassador to Tretrid, Sarah Johnson, a former mayor and governor.

On another note, we would like to establish an open border with you and Mexregiona pending the split-up of Northwest Cascade.

Sincerely,
Kyle Richards
The Atlae Isles

Official Communication of The Republic of the Oan Isles
To: Secretary of State

Dear James Stephenson

The Oan Isles humbly requests the establishment of an embassy and subsequently diplomatic recognition with Tretrid and cordially invites you to apply for an embassy in the Oan Isles https://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=399314.

We request to have a free trade agreement with your nation to lower tarrifs on products from both of our countries, subject to the safety and health laws of our nations (especially where food is concerned) and the free flow of capital and services to encourage economic growth and investment. We would also like to enact a direct exchange mechanism for our currencies. We would like our citizens to be able to immigrate to or visit your nation and vice versa subject to the pertinent laws of our nations.

We wish you the best in your future endeavours and hope to strengthen relations in future.

Sincerely
Locklyn Le Roy
Foreign Minister of the Oan Isles

To: Alyona Petrovavich
Sorry for the delay,
Our Foreign Minister, Bartholomew Smith, is currently in Dropdatderp, Mexregiona, so I decided to fill in for his duties.
I formally accept your conditions, and hope this may be the basis for further communication.

Thanks,
Adam Wilson
Prime Minister
[hr]
To: Kyle Richards

Sorry for the delay,
Our Foreign Minister, Bartholomew Smith, is in Mexregiona, as you probably very much already know. I decided to fill in for his duties.
Smith will be willing to negotiate with you about open borders (if you take some time out of that negotiations).
We congratulate Sarah Johnson, and decided to select Ambassador Jacqueline Hill to represent Tretrid in diplomatic affairs.
Thanks,
Adam Wilson
Prime Minister
[hr]
To: The Foreign Minister of the Oan Isles
Hello,
James Stevenson, the Domestic Minister and Prime Minister-Elect, forwarded the message to me.
Our Foreign Minister, Bartholomew Smith, is busy, and so won’t be able to answer mail for now. I decided to handle it for him.
I officially recognize the Oan Isles, and agree to build an embassy.
I agree to lower tariffs, but direct-exchange mechanisms are not built by the government. They are built by industry, complying to the government’s rigorous regulations.
As for immigration, I agree to a visa program, so any citizen of the Oan Isles can visit Tretrid, given they fill out the necessary paperwork.

Thanks,
Adam Wilson
Prime Minister

A note to all reading:
If you’re wondering what “exchange of ambassadors pending” means, it means that you have not selected an ambassador to represent your nation.

“Description unavailable” means that there were no specifications for the embassy building.

Update: Remember to send correspondence to the address included in the original post.

To:
Whom It May Concern
Tretridian Department of Foreign Affairs Building at 5 Embassy Road, Tretridia, Tretrid, 10000

Greetings,

The Militarized Communist State of Stratarin officially requests an extradition treaty with your nation, which shall preferably be ratified as soon as possible, should you agree.

Regards,

Fyodor Lyvov
The Militarized Communist State of Stratarin

(OOC: I’m assuming this is happening during the meeting.)
OFFICIAL GOVERNMENT CORRESPONDENCE

[right]http://i.imgur.com/2CcTSjk.png
[/right]
To: Fyodor Lyvov
The Militarized Communist State of Stratarin

1 Main Street, Tretridia, 10000

Dear Mr. Lyvov:

The Minister of Foreign Affairs is currently away, and is currently unable to process your request. Please wait until he returns.

Sincerely,
Melissa Gray
Acting Prime Minister

— Begin quote from ____

(OOC: I’m assuming this is happening during the meeting.)

— End quote

(OOC: A little less than an hour or so after Starikov does his thing, I’d say. You may recognize Fyodor as Lukin’s aid, now standing in for him until a more official candidate can be chosen)