— Begin quote from ____
Section 8) The Magisterium may ratify by majority vote a declaration of war or treaty submitted by the Delegate.
— End quote
Delegate Yuno has shown the Magisterium the Treaty of Klunvorden for vote. Discussion is http://forum.theeastpacific.com/topic/7017265/1/#new
(1) AYE or FOR, if you are in favor of the treaty,
(2) NAY or AGAINST, if you’re against,
(3) ABSTAIN or PRESENT, if you feel that you can’t reach a decision in good conscience.
You must state your World Assembly (WA) nation at the time of your vote with the following two exceptions:
(1) If you do not have a WA nation, then you must make a statement to that effect.
(2) If your WA nation is on assignment with the Eastern Pacific Sovereign Army, then you must make a statement to that effect.
Asendavia - Deputy Provost
The Oan Isles
Respublika Bielarus - Provost