Notice from the Magisterium

You are hereby informed of the passage of [A-2023-46] Amendment to the Delegate Elections Act - Candidacy Cleanup, passed by the Magisterium on Friday, October 27, 2023 9:00 AM UTC.

You may sign this into immediate effect or veto it within 10 days of passage, which will end on Monday, November 6, 2023 9:00 AM UTC.

I sign this amendment into law

Signature

1 Like

You are hereby informed of the passage of the following amendments:

You may sign or veto these individually or en-masse within 10 days of passage, which will end on 2023-12-15T04:30:00Z

I sign the above four amendments into law

delegates signature(1)

1 Like

You are hereby informed of the passage of [OB-2023-55] Formatting Amendments Omnibus, passed by the Magisterium on 2023-12-15T12:35:00Z.

You may sign this into immediate effect or veto it within 10 days of passage, which will end on Monday, December 25, 2023 12:35 PM UTC.

I sign the above amendments into law

delegates signature(1)

You are hereby informed of the passage of the following Bills, passed by the Magisterium on 2023-12-26T13:40:00Z & 2023-12-26T21:10:00Z respectively.

You may sign this into immediate effect or veto it within 10 days of passage, which will end on 2024-01-06T03:40:00Z.

I sign the above bills into law

delegates signature(1)

1 Like

You are hereby informed of the results of the following Arbiter reconfirmation votes as of Monday, January 15, 2024 4:00 AM UTC.

• Zukchiva - Passed
  • SirShadow - Passed
  • Libertanny- Passed
  • Bachtendekuppen - Passed

As such, in accordance with the Concordat, Zukchiva, SirShadow, Libertanny, and Bachtendekuppen have been reconfirmed as Arbiters of the Conclave for a 6 month term.

1 Like

NOTICE

The following Bills have been passed by the Magisterium and require your attention:

These can be signed into immediate effect or vetoed within within 10 days of passage.

I sign the above bills into law

Signature

NOTICE

The following Bills have been passed by the Magisterium and require your attention:

These can be signed into immediate effect or vetoed within within 10 days of passage.

I sign the above bill into law

signature

NOTICE

signature

NOTICE

delegates signature(1)

NOTICE

I sign the above repeal into effect.

delegates signature(1)

NOTICE

The following repeal/amend has been passed by the Magisterium and require your attention: