Announcements of the Provost

I had an entire speech for this but I lost it so

I appoint Magister CyberiumShadow to the role of Magisterium Representative and the role of Deputy Provost role.

Zukchiva is henceforth appointed to the Deputy Provost role.

As Provost of the East Pacific, I hereby expel Zohaib, also known as zainnn, from the Magisterium, for falsifying their Public Disclosure Form. They may reapply once their PDF has been updated.

Due to my ascension to Arbiter, I hereby resign as Provost.

I honestly never thought I’d get this far. Back when I was starting off, I thought I’d never be an Arbiter, and now here I am. Provost, and now Arbiter. It’s insane, honestly.

I wanted to write a longer letter or something, but I’m no good at having long messages. Besides, this really isn’t a goodbye. It’s a thank you. Thank you for trusting me enough to become an Arbiter. It means so much to me. I promise I won’t let you down.

Yeah that’s about it. Thanks, and I hope that the Magisterium will continue to florish on and on.

Thank you to the Magisterium for putting their trust in me and electing me to the Provostship.

Compared to most Magisters, I’m still a relative newcomer both to TEP and the Magisterium, and I am honoured to have been granted the opportunity to lead the legislative body of TEP for the next 3 months.

For now, I’ve reappointed Zukchiva and ArenaC as Deputy Provosts.

We shall see where we go down the track.

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice

Pursuant to Section 8.2.2 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been suspended effective immediately:

• A mean old man
  • Romanoddle
  • Wiranath
  • Aga

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Appointment of Deputy Provost
Be it noted that I have appointed Dremaur (Cabel) as a Deputy Provost as of 15th October 2022.

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice

Pursuant to Section 8.2.2 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been suspended effective immediately:

• Algerstonia
  • Cappedore
  • Aga

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice

In an effort to further standardize the record-keeping of the Magisterium, I will be implementing the following system when initiating votes in the Magisterium Voting Hall.

All votes must be prefixed in the following format “XX-YYYY-ZZZ”. The format is as follows:

• XX: Refers to the purpose of the vote
    • A: Amendment (Legislative/Resolution/Treaty)
    • AC: Amendment (Concordat)
    • C: Nomination/Confirmation
    • E: Election
    • L: Legislation
    • P: Procedural
    • R: Resolution
    • T: Treaty
    • X: Removal/Suspension
    • Repeals will have an additional R prefix added.
  • YYYY: Refers to the current year.
  • ZZZ: Refers to the sequential vote count for the current year.

Unless codified in Regional Law or the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, this directive is not legally binding on future Magisteriums & Provosts.

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice

• IASEM

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice

• A mean old man
  • USS Merrimack

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice

Pursuant to Section 8.2.2 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been suspended immediately:

• Dabeez

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice

Pursuant to 8.4.3 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been removed effective immediately.

• Algerstonia - Lack of Resident Nation
  • IASEM - Lack of Resident Nation
  • USS Merrimack - Lack of Resident Nation
  • Aga/Eunopiar - Lack of Resident Nation

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice of Suspension

Pursuant to § 8.2.2 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been suspended:

• Kingdom of Napels

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice of Suspension

Pursuant to § 8.2.2 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been suspended:

• A mean old man
  • Phoenixia
  • Kingdom of Napels

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice of Suspension

Pursuant to § 7.2.2 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been suspended:

• A mean old man
  • KyonThomas
  • McStooley

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice of Removal

Pursuant to § 7.4.2 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been removed effective immediately:

• Aiyland - Lack of Resident Nation
  • Phoenixia - Lack of Resident Nation
  • Silvae - Lack of Resident Nation

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice of Removal

Pursuant to § 7.4.2 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been removed effective immediately:

• Brotherlandprez1- Lack of Resident Nation

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice of Removal

• Cloud - Lack of Resident Nation

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow

Notice of Suspension

Pursuant to § 7.2.2 of the Standing Orders of the Magisterium, the following Magisters have been suspended:

• Atrocha
  • Cappedore
  • KiritoSamewaea

Ex Oriente Lux
Provost CyberiumShadow