Foreign Office of the League of Novaris

People’s Empire of Nystatiszna
Minister of Trade and Foreigner Relations
Newport, Oldport Providence, Varm Kyst
(969) 320-5521
“May Akua drink with you”

To the virtuous and respectful members of the League of Novaris.
We the People’s Empire of Nystatiszna humbly request observership to the League behalf of the interest of Akuanists within Novaris and to draw closer ties between Nystatiszna and our Novaris neighbors. This came after discussion between Novaran brewmasters raised concerns with Borean brewmasters about a variety of issues they currently do not feel being address. As a result, they brought the concerns to the holder of Fyllikenhenneskrasjlander, the crown Empress Ingrid. Whose name we acted in to bring forward our humble request.

OFFICIAL DISPATCH FROM THE MIRHAIME FEDERATION

For over 2,000 years, Mirhaime and its progenitor, Trinteria, have been a part of Novaris. Many connections were formed over the centuries as it joined forces with nations both past and present to ensure peace and prosperity for all who lived in the region.

A new era ushers in new problems, as well as new opportunities and relationships to pursue. Despite precarious past events, the Mirhaime Federation has undergone a period of resurgence in which enormous achievements have been made, allowing Mirhaime to establish itself as an increasingly active nation in the region. The Federation would like to join hands with other respected nations in the League of Novaris to establish peaceful coexistence and contribute to the transformation of Novaris into a region of peace, stability, and cooperation in the spirit of mutually beneficial cooperation based on confident friendship and trust. For together, we can become everything our hearts desire!

Though it is Mirhaime’s honest desire to join the League as a full-fledged member-state, we recognize that the League ultimately has the final say. Mirhaime will respect and honor the League’s decision, no matter what it might be. If Mirhaime is denied admittance, we would like to apply for the dignified status of Observer instead.

Additional questions may be brought to my office at any time.

Sincerely,
ᛃᚨᛏᚨᚾ ᚹᛖᛒᚨᚾ ᚾᚨᚱ ᛚᛟᚱᛖᚾ×ᚲᚨ ᚲᛖ×ᚺᚨᛁ
Jatan Veban nar Loren’ka Ke’hai.
Foreign Secretary.
Department of Foreign Affairs.
Federation of the Mirhaimian Realm.

26 March 2022

On behalf of the People’s Communion of Acronis and the entire global community of Akronists, we want to express our deepest sympathies in regard to the events of 25 March at the League of Novaris headquarters. We want to emphasize that the People’s Communion has never had any desire to displace Tavaris in the League or to assume any membership, voting or otherwise, in an organization in which we acknowledge we, as a nation on the continent of Gondwana, have no right to participate. The People’s Communion of Acronis is not a successor state to the Kingdom of Tavaris and makes no claim to any seat in any international organization or agreement currently held by Tavaris.

The actions committed by the agents of Androcat Zandovi, purported to be done in the name of Akronism, are reprehensible and unacceptable. The Church of Akrona deplores violence in all forms and teaches that, above all, life must be cherished and protected. The behavior of the violent thugs who overtook the process of democratic governance and international cooperation stand against the values of the Church of Akrona as a faith, the People’s Communion of Acronis as a state, and against the values of the Goddess Herself. It is our tremendous regret that our lessons of peace did not reach the hearts and minds of the terrorists who assaulted you.

While the People’s Communion of Acronis played no part in planning or executing the events of 25 March, we feel it is our responsibility to make amends on behalf of the people who claimed to be acting in the name of our faith. We wish to cover all medical costs incurred by victims of the attack, including the costs associated with ongoing mental health care, no matter how long and no matter how much money it may take, for as long as even one person who was affected needs it. Additionally, the Church will be devoting ŋ250 million našdat into the development and rollout of a worldwide educational program in our temples, “Akrona Means Peace,” that will reinforce our faith’s longstanding dedication to non-violence and to the respect and celebration of life in all its forms to our members all across the world. Should the League of Novaris wish to discuss further measures to make amends for these events, we urge you and welcome you to contact us at any time.

It is our hope that, as the People’s Communion of Acronis finds its place and begins to make its way among the community of nations on Urth, we can work with the League of Novaris and all its member states as friends and partners. While we are deeply sorry that such a reprehensible event has caused so much damage and distress in our name, we hope that as we all move forward, we can prove to you and to the world that Acronis wishes for nothing more than peace and love on Urth.

In Love and Sincerity,

Vana Dandreal
Head of State of the People’s Communion of Acronis
Matron of the Church of Akrona

Atra Metravar
Chief Administrator of the People’s Communion of Acronis

Official Communique of the Queendom of Iboma
Likundazimamezo l’Sumbura laluTendane la’Iboma

Dear Secretary General of the League of Novaris,

The Queendom of Iboma hereby formally requests full membership in the League of Novaris. We believe that the League has an important role in bringing prosperity and stability to Novaris. Furthermore, as a moderate power with a longstanding reputation for developing harmonious relations with other nations, we believe that Iboma can positively contribute to the League. Kindly find this fact book containing information on our country: Iboma - TEPwiki

With respect,
Amana nga Hananiel
Councillor of State for Foreign Affairs,
Iboma

Official Communique of Packilvania
Lukhaman Lumalayka aluBakhilfaniya
Dear Secretary-General Æthelwine Heardson and all Member States of the League of Novaris,
Packilvania would like to propose the formation of the Commercial Cooperation Compact, an international agreement between Packilvania and the League of Novaris to normalize and liberalize trade relations between us.

As one of the largest economies in the world, we believe that Packilvania can prove to be an important partner for the League. We note that there are ideological, strategic and political differences that between Packilvania and some of the member states of the League. Nevertheless, we believe that some basic level of cooperation is possible (our differences notwithstanding).

We have prepared a draft document for the agreement establishing this compact. We are open to edits and suggestions. And, we welcome robust debate on the topics we have suggested. Please find the attached document and disseminate it among your members so they can contemplate and comment on its provisions. We have tried to embed enough flexibility for Member States who might have differing opinions on their trade relationship with our nation.
Blessed Assimilation,
His Imperial Highness | Luwaluf lushultayna abumedaqa
Prince Alawadun a-Jibrael Bedon
Minister of Foreign Affairs | Luvazeer aleNaws leZayna

Dear Secretary-General Æthelwine Heardson and all Member States of the League of Novaris,
In light of the criticisms of the Above agreement, we hereby propose this revised version. Kindly find the attached.
Blessed Assimilation,
His Imperial Highness | Luwaluf lushultayna abumedaqa
Minister of Foreign Affairs | Luvazeer aleNaws leZayna

Dear Member States of the League of Novaris,
The Sultanate of Packilvania thanks you for the constructive engagement on the Commercial Cooperation Partnership. Special thanks go to Cryria, Granterik, and Kuthernburg for being the first to accede. To other nations who would like to join, kindly deposit your signatures below Commercial Cooperation Partnership - Google Docs
Blessed Assimilation,
His Imperial Highness | BuWaluf BuShultanishme
Minister of Foreign Affairs | LuVazeer aleZaynavid

Formal Notice of the Senatorial Foreign Correspondence Department

Secretary-General,

On behalf of the citizens of the Free and Liberated City of Visnetorpe, I would like to express our heartfelt appreciation for the League’s previous openness to conversation with both the Visentorpe National Maritime Index Office and representatives of the Elvsen Fish and Seafood Processing Company in our inquiry on coordinating fishing rights.

As such, developing on the Visnetir Economy Party Proposal 05-22-16 made in regard to the previous discussion, I wish to notify you of the Folke Senatet’s resolution to request membership within the League of Novaris, should such be agreeable to the organisation. Such an act was passed through the democratic process as elected to represent to Visnetir people, and as such I hope it can be fairly expressed that our citizens desire a place within the wider community of Novaris in order to pursue further economic and political cooperation to a degree in which fellow members of our continent may find amicable.

May this correspondence find you and your organisation continuing to serve Novaris and her people,

Warm Regards,
Arvid Østvedt
Civil Directory Deputy
Foriegn Correspondence Department Advisor

Under the Council of.

Olaf Haraldsen
Representative for the Crown of Visnetorpe and House Austrad within the Free and Liberated City

https://imgur.com/EKBT2eF.png

Official letter of 
The Elder’s Council of Kuduk

To our friends in the League of Novaris,

For many centuries, Kuduk and the tribes have been relatively isolated from most of Novaris for varying reasons. Although this disconnect has in many ways left us somewhat disconnected of the recent developments in Novaris, we hope that our people may one day come to recognize Novaris as a familiar home. We do not have the tools necessary in order to know the exact number or wealth of our people. If such information is needed, here are our best estimates: our population is of 900,000 as of the summer of 2022, our GDP is 1,109,700, and our GDP per capita is 1,233. The Tribes are working together in order to develop the international relations of the Isles with the nations of Novaris and the rest of the Urth; as such, the Elders of Kuduk formally request membership status for Kuduk as a sovereign state within the League of Novaris. We look forward to cooperating with you! Thank you for your time.

In hopes of a brighter future,
Elder Masha of the Anana
Elder Ogoro of the Kunik
Elder Nevde of the Anik
Elder Itkun of the Hey
Elder Kara of the Yevaks
Elder Saaba of the Manirak
Shaman Iriko

(OOC: this post basically broke completely when i submitted it :/)
https://static.miraheze.org/tepwiki/e/e0/LNflag.svg

League of Novaris Press Office
June 25th, 2022

Secretary General Isis Gay and Deputy Secretary-General Jaakko Marin were sworn into their new roles today. Attached below is a copy of both their opening statements for the Sixth Session of the Novaran Council.

— Begin quote from ____

Ms. Gay’s Speech

Welcome all to the sixth session of the Novaran Council. It is an honour to have been chosen to lead this organisation. For that, I thank you. I would also like to applaud Lind and Saturino for their performance this election. I’m certain you all know me well enough by now. You know what I stand for. I’ll try to keep it brief. I’ve campaigned for the past two years on the same promises, promises I intend to uphold now that I am in this position. My first priority will be finishing the work Mr. Heardson started in establishing a Ligaturm Security Service or LSS. The Klippezackt Police Force have been more than helpful following the events of this past March, but I’m sure they have other work they need to be doing. I will continue the work I’ve started as chairwoman of the NTC. I will be maintaining that position and furthering the funding and expansion of the system. One of my, some might say, more lofty goals is to improve the present tie-ins of the NTC with local transit, particularly for the continent’s important metropolises. Additionally, while shiny new things are great, I wish to further maintain what infrastructure already exists, both in the realm of passenger service and for freight. These connections are beneficial to our continental economy and their continued upkeep is in the best interest of us all. I somewhat controversially believe that we should work to prioritise the progression of these methods as opposed to the expansion of our road networks, while, of course, certainly not letting those decay either. Our transportation networks are something that I am extremely passionate about, and I hope I can one day retire proud of the work we’ll have accomplished for Novaris. Moving on. On the world stage, it seems like war has been more frequent these past few years. We should work to ensure we are adequately prepared to respond to large-scale war, both inside and outside the continent. We must have contingency plans in place on an economical and humanitarian level for most situations. It’s not exactly the most exciting thing to discuss, but we’ll be glad we’re ready if ever it comes to it. I believe we should reassess the possibility of some kind of open borders between our nations. There are many ways to do this, and I’m sure we could come up with a compromise, even if I know we cannot get everyone on board. [Isis pauses, longer than the previous times, and takes a deep breath] My youngest daughter once asked me if ‘the world was going to be okay’. She was frightened that our home would be swept up by a wave or destroyed in a forest fire. No child should have to worry about this. No parent should have to worry that their children or grandchildren might not be able to have a future. We need to face the undisputed facts of the matter: sapientmade climate change is real and it is a threat to all of us. We need to do everything we can as an organisation to ensure that we are operating as ecologically as we can, and we must continue to encourage our members to do the same. For all of our sakes. [Isis loosens up a bit] On a more jovial note, I will continue my advocacy for queer rights. As most of you know by now, I am bisexual. Spare the jokes, I’ve heard them all. This issue is very important to me, and I hope that my passion will be reflected in what you bring back home. Queer rights are human rights. Lastly, I’d like to thank two people. Mr. Ventovar, thank you for taking my place during my prolonged absence. As I am now Secretary-General, I have chosen to pass my role of Aponivian Representative onto you. I will continue to represent my nation through the values it has bestowed upon me, but I must focus on my tenure and my role as chairwoman of the NTC. I’d also like to thank you, Mr. Heardson for your fine work leading the League, as well as for the opportunity to be deputy during your first term. I hope you will enjoy your time in the Foreign Office. Thank you for your time everyone. I wish you all an excellent session. My deputy, Mr. Marin, may wish to say a few words before I open the floor.

— End quote

— Begin quote from ____

Mr. Marin’s Speech

Comrades and colleagues, I will be brief, but it is a distinct honor to have the opportunity to serve you and the continent as Deputy Secretary-General. As previous deputies have done, I will continue to remain the permanent representative of Vesienväl while in office. The times we live in are interesting—very interesting indeed—and we have a lot of work ahead of us. There are many, many things on the horizon, and change can be scary, but together I am confident we are capable of handling it with grace and ease. Let’s get started then, eh?

— End quote

(OOC: for some reason any semblance of a paragraph died when i submitted this, so it looks a lil weird)

To the Secretariat of the League of Novaris:

The Native Rodokan people have been part of the story of Novaris since long before any species had words to begin writing it down. The Rodokan migration from what is now Mexregiona southward across west and central Novaris touched multiple cultures and spread our language from Vesienväl to Volscina. We have been fishing, whaling, hunting, growing citrus, building cities, starting families, and living lives in the islands and waters off the southern coast of our shared continent for centuries. In the modern day, there are nearly two million Native Rodokans living in Novaris, alongside more than three million Tavari citizens living in the Tavari province of Rodoka, with whom we share a land border and more than four centuries of history. We have always been here—but it is only now, after the ratification of the Ranat Accords, that we have attained the sovereign right, as a newly independent state, to stand up and seek to join you, the community of Novaran nations.

The United Tribes of Rodoka and the Isles could not be more pleased to submit this application to join the League of Novaris.

We are cognizant of the somewhat unique legal circumstance that the question of our country’s membership presents to the Novaran Council. While the former Rodoka Native Tribal Administration was granted sovereignty and independence in international law under Title II of the Ranat Accords, Title III of the Accords established an international organization, the Tavari Union, to which the sovereign country of Rodoka delegated some of its legal authority. As a result, Rodoka is subject to certain regulatory regimes—particularly in regard to territorial waters, exclusive economic zones, air space, immigration, and monetary policy—under the control of the Council of the Tavari Union, a body consisting of the Heads of Government of all Union members. (These include Tavaris, Acronis, Elatana, the territories of Metrati Anar, the Tavari East Pacific, and Greater Ilarís, and is likely to be expanded to include the Republic of Metradan in the coming weeks or months.) Additionally, through the Union, Rodoka has agreed to arrange for Tavari armed forces to provide external defense rather than having a military of its own. It is our understanding that these facts may raise questions regarding whether or not Rodoka counts as a “protectorate” under the terms of the LN Charter. As such, please consider this application to be “neutral” in regard to type of membership—the United Tribes of Rodoka and the Isles, while maintaining its full sovereign status as an independent state, will be pleased to accept whichever status of membership the Council deems appropriate, whether that be full membership, associated state status, or observership.

Please consider my office at your disposal for anything you may need from us as we begin the process of building a new Novaris together.

Most Sincerely,

Saima Viha Kerska
Minister of External Affairs
United Tribes of Rodoka and the Isles

on the behalf of:

Ivi Puna Laar
Presiding Chief
United Tribes of Rodoka and the Isles

H.E.M. Otan IV
High Chief of the United Tribes of Rodoka and the Isles
Emperor of the Tavari

To the honorable Secretary General of League of Novaris,

As a representative of High Minister Tarvan Jonis and the Gothiric Republic of Jarisven, I would like to request full membership into the League of Novaris for Jarisven. As a nation with a long history on this continent, Jarisven wishes to build economic and political ties with the nations of Novaris.

Glory to Odin

Atren Triji
Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Gothiric Republic of Jarisven

OFFICIAL DISPATCH FROM THE JARLDOM OF YMIRLAND

To the Secretary-General of the League of Novaris and the Novaran Council.

It is with great pleasure I write to you behalf of the people of Ymirland to formally request full membership into the League of Novaris. It by our peoples will and executed on their behalf by Jarlyia Elin of House Tolvstat to engage with the League in the interest of promoting peace and prosperity with our neighbors and the greater Novaris community as a whole.

May the Spirits guide you to warmth and prosperity.

Signed
Jarlyia of Ymirland
Elin I, of House Tolvstat

Prime Minister of Ymirland
Knut Aaroy

To the respectable Secretary-General of the League of Novaris and the Novaran Council.

As a representative for High Councilman Sverre and as President of the National Council I want to request full membership into the League of Novaris. It is by the will of my people and its representives that we seek to change our status from observer to full member. In which we will hope bring further attention and ensure peace in this tension filled part of Novaris. In which we hope the Novari community would accept.

May the gods be with you.

Signed,
President of the National Council of the Grand Duchy of Dvalheim
Hannah Emmerhoff

==

To the respectable Secretary-General of the League of Novaris and the Novaran Council.

It is with great pleasure I write on the behalf of the Dvergian people and with their best wishes in mind that I seek full membership to the League of Novaris. My nation’s people have fought for its sovereignty and freedom for years. It is of which we as a state after a 1 years of independence we seek value of gaining larger interaction with the international community in which interaction with the rest of the Novari community is significantly important.

Together we can secure peace and stability.
Signed,
President of the Republic of Dvergerland
Durin Førui

From the Ufficio Affari Esteri of the Free City of Solevera

To the most noble office of the Secretary-General of the League of Novaris,

Recognizing the value of this new establishment of diplomacy and peace, the Free City of Solevera humbly submits itself for admittance. As long-standing members of the international community on Novaris and as a historically neutral and democratic nation, we believe Soleveran membership in the League will result in a better connected and better organized Novaris.

With respect to your judgement,
Fernando Cercelli,
President of the Free City of Solevera

(OOC: Submitted one month after the League was formed)

By Royal Notice of the High King

To the office of the most Secretary-General of the League of Novaris

In respect of the agreements of trade and cooperation between the League and the world, the High Kingdom of the Verian Isles formally issues a request for membership within the ranks of the League of Novaris.

Veria’s position as Novaran is tenuous—this we recognize—as our home isles are closer to Borea than any other major landmass. That aside, Veria is not formally part of Borea or Yasteria, and is geographically and culturally closest to Novaris. Aside from the heartland, the colony of Galemòr is a Novaran polity, and if the League does not see fit for Veria to be granted full membership, we would at least request observership and membership through Galemòr.

We do not seek to push any judgement upon the League, and merely wish to occupy the highest station of cooperation our nation is eligible for.

Treòraichidh na Diathan Thu,
Guildmaster Elim à Halaithe,
Minister of Foreign Affairs,
Guild Council of the High Kingdom

To the office of the Secretary-General of the League of Novaris,

On behalf of his majesty King Loreto Bendik Holm Lucciano and the good people of Viratia under the Allfather and the God-on-Urth, we humbly request full membership status within the League of Novaris. We wish to further increase our ties with our kindred and our neighbors alike and believe that cooperation will pave the way for a better future for us all.

Allfather’s Blessings,

Signed
Silvana Astrid Ellestad Napolitano
Prime Minister of Viratia

To the Secretary-General of the League of Novaris, a man whom I hold in a position of great respect,

Cavellan endures. Throughout the history of Novaris we have survived, risen, fallen, and risen once more. We have faced empires and won. We have even fought ourselves, and I’m afraid there is never a victor there. Now, nearly three years divorced from the shameful coup that made the military occupation of our country a necessity, Cavellan is truly independent for the first time in history. Not as a vassal of great empires from the east and west, not as Nuova Volscina, and certainly not as Correva, but as Cavellan.

The Republic of Cavellan hereby requests admission into the League of Novaris as a full member. As its first democratically elected head of state, I can say with utmost certainty that the people of Cavellan hold the League close to their hearts, and with it a future of peace in Novaris. We are a new member to the global stage, but I trust the League understands when I say Cavellan knows the consequences of conflict better than most.

Your faithful servant,

Signed
Dante Celso Valeriano,
President of the Republic of Cavellan

To the Secretary General of the League of Novaris,

We have endured many centuries. We have experienced many great hardships, but have prevailed. We now stand before you today requesting membership in the League of Novaris.

Our nation believes that this league is the only way into the future for Novaris. Which is why we are expressing interest in membership. We believe that we will only have a place in the future if we involve ourselves in this league of Novaran nations.

We look forward to a response.

Archimede Scaramella,
Grand Master of Castralanza

To the Secretary General of the League of Novaris, to whom I give my highest regards,

The Thalorian people have suffered and prospered, we saw plagues and saw victories. And now we are here, to request membership in the League of Novaris.

Thalor expresses interest in membership because we believe that it is ideal to collaborate among others to help achieve the greatest of the great.

We anticipate a response.

Leilatha Morleth,
Bainrith of the Thalorian Imperial Realm