Notifications from the Conclave

As part of the process of amending the Concordat, the Magisterium passes proposed amendments and then gives notice to the Conclave to hold a referendum for the citizenry to either approve or reject the proposed amendment.

This thread shall serve as a centralized location for the Conclave to report the passage or failure of these amendments so that the Magisterium can properly update the text of the Concordat, or for any other business the Conclave may have with the Magisterium.

A referendum on an amendment to Article E of the Concordat passed on December 28th, 2020. 82% of voting citizens approved the amendment, satisfying Concordat G.2. The amendment is thus enacted.

Referendum: [VOTE] Referendum on amendment to Concordat Article E - The East Pacific - Tapatalk
Original Magisterium Thread: [CONCORDAT AMENDMENT] Right to Vote - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

By the terms of Delegate Elections Act § 5.1, I submit to the Magisterium these platforms and events to be designated for campaigning in the upcoming delegate election:

By the terms of Delegate Elections Act § 5.1, I submit to the Magisterium these platforms and events to be designated for campaigning in the upcoming delegate election:

This is the same slate as is currently in effect, and as such is the default format for the next election if no other slate can be approved by the Magisterium.

Once again, this slate is currently in effect. If it is not approved, the current identical slate remains in force.

A referendum on an amendment to Articles A, E, F, and I of the Concordat passed on March 17th, 2022. 100% of citizens approved the amendment, satisfying Concordat I.2. The amendment is thus enacted.

Referendum: [VOTE] Referendum on amendment of the Concordat, Articles A, E, F, and I (2022.1) - The East Pacific - Tapatalk
Original Magisterium Thread: [Amendment] The Second Bill to Fix All Bills - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

Acknowledged. Thank you for your time.

A referendum on an amendment to Articles B, C, and D of the Concordat passed on March 30th, 2022. 100% of Registered Voters present approved the amendment, satisfying Concordat I.2. The amendment is thus enacted.

Referendum: [VOTE] Referendum on amendment of the Concordat, Articles B, C, and D (2022.2) - The East Pacific - Tapatalk
Original Magisterium Thread: [Amendment] And this makes five - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

Acknowledged on behalf of the Provost, we thank you for your time.

A referendum on amendment of Concordat Article B.5 passed on April 10th, 2022. 100% of Registered Voters present approved the amendment, satisfying Concordat I.2. The amendment is thus enacted.

Referendum: [VOTE] Referendum on amendment of Concordat Article B.5 (2022.3) - The East Pacific - Tapatalk
Original Magisterium Thread: [AMENDMENT] on the Repeal of Treaties and Declarations of War - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

Acknowledged, the concordat will be amended as soon as possible.

A referendum on amendment of Articles B, D, and E of the Concordat passed on April 21st, 2022. 100% of Registered Voters present approved the amendment, satisfying Concordat I.2. The amendment is thus enacted.

Referendum: [VOTE] Referendum on amendment of Articles B, D, and E of the Concordat (2022.4) - The East Pacific - Tapatalk
Original Magisterium Thread: [AMENDMENT] Clarifications regarding the Acting Delegate - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

A referendum on amendment of Concordat Article B passed on May 15th, 2022. 72.7% of Registered Voters present approved the amendment, satisfying Concordat I.2. The amendment is thus enacted.

Referendum: [VOTE] Referendum on amendment of Concordat Article B (2022.5) - The East Pacific - Tapatalk
Original Magisterium Thread: [AMENDMENT] Provost Discretionary Edits - The East Pacific - Tapatalk

As is so far the common case, this slate is no different from the one currently in effect. If not approved, this slate will be replaced by the identical status quo state.

A referendum on amendment of Concordat Article H and I failed on 11 April 2023. 53% of Registered Voters present approved the amendment, falling short of the 66.7% required for passage by Concordat Article I Section 2. The Concordat will stand as-is.

Referendum: [Vote] Referendum on Article H and Article I of the Concordat (2023.4)
Original Magisterium Thread: [PROPOSAL] [AMENDMENT] Culture and Identity Act

1 Like

The Magisterium thanks the Viceroy and acknowledges the result.

It shall now consider further steps regarding the pertinent legislation.

A referendum on amendment of Concordat Article A passed on 7 May 2023. 68% of Registered Voters present approved the amendment, satisfying Concordat I.2. The amendment is thus enacted.

Referendum: [Vote] Referendum on Article A of the Concordat (2023.2)
Original Magisterium Thread: [AMENDMENT] Recruitment Amendment

1 Like