[Vote] Referendum on Article H and Article I of the Concordat (2023.1)

THE OFFICE OF THE VICEROY

NOTE: Only Registered Voters at the time of the Referendum starting may cast a vote.

This referendum is opened regarding Amendments to Articles H, and I of the Concordat of the East Pacific. It abolishes Article H as it stands and updates Article I to become the new “Article H” with respect to formatting.

The amendment was discussed here in the Magisterium (passed March 28, 2023 11:05 AM , signed by Delegate Altys April 3, 2023 10:48 PM).

Voting Procedure

Voting is open for a period of approximately one week from the time this referendum is announced until 2023-04-11T13:40:00Z. This vote will close at this time.
Votes made or edited after this time will not be counted. Votes cast from citizen accounts not registered to vote will be not be counted and are liable to penalty as voter fraud.

Vote AYE or FOR if you are in favor of the proposal;
Vote NAY or AGAINST if you are against the proposal;
Vote ABSTAIN or PRESENT if you find yourself unable to reach a decision in good conscience.

As written in the Culture and Identity Act, emphasis solely for the purposes of this referendum

SECTION V. CONCORDAT AMENDMENT

5.1. The passage of this Act by the Magisterium constitutes the passing of a Concordat Amendment, which shall be taken to referendum, eliminating Article H: Regional Name and Emblem from the Concordat and renaming Article I: Enactment and Amendment to Article H: Enactment and Amendment.

TEP/WA: Altys

Altys votes FOR

TEP/WA: Marrabuk

Nay

TEP/WA: Kangarawa

Nay

TEP: Wallenburg
WA: The Wallenburgian World Assembly Offices

NAY

TEP/WA: Pakitsk
ABSTAIN

TEP: LeDroit
WA: varies for gameplay reasons (usually Lile Ulie Islands)

ABSTAIN

TEP/WA: ZUKCHIVA

Zukchiva votes AYE.

TEP/WA: The Fourth Imperium

NAY

TepWa Arafors
Against

TEP/WA: Asendavia

FOR

TEP/WA: Eastern Alksearia

Shadow votes AYE

Aivintis (TEPWA) votes AYE.

TEP/WA: American-Cascadia

AYE

TEP/WA: Wiranath

Nay.

TEP/WA: Cappedore

Cappedore votes FOR

TEP/WA New Leganes

AYE

Dremaur [TEP/WA] votes aye

TEP/WA: Endertopias

AYE

The voting period for this referendum has concluded. The Conclave will review the integrity of all submitted votes, with respect to Registered Voter status and the Concordat, and report the result of the referendum within the day.

Any edits or new ballots submitted after the conclusion of the voting period will be discarded. Do not intentionally edit or delete your ballot.