Magister Application Thread

Magisterium Application Thread

Follow the instructions below to apply. When your application is complete, the Provost will approve, reject, or put your application to vote in the Magisterium in accordance to procedure.

Familiarize yourself with the Standing Orders of the Magisterium . This governs all Magisterium procedures.

Requirements

Your Application

Fill in the following application with your information

*I, [FORUM NAME], solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.*

Nation: [RESIDENT NATION]
WA Status: [STATE WA NATION, EPSA, OR NON-WA]

Public Disclosure Form: [LINK TO YOUR DISCLOSURE FORM]

I, Kingdom of Napels, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: Soramra
WA Status: Currently none.

Public Disclosure Form: Public Disclosure Form: Jo

1 Like

I, Zukchiva, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: Zukchiva
WA Status: EPSA

Public Disclosure Form: Public Disclosure Form: Zukchiva - #43 by Zukchiva

1 Like

I, Asendavia, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: Asendavia
WA Status: Asendavia

Public Disclosure Form: Public Disclosure: Asendavia

1 Like

Accepted! Welcome back to the Magisterium

1 Like

Accepted! Welcome back to the Magisterium

I, SiriusBlack8009 solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: The East Ambis
WA Status: Yes, The Ambis

Public Disclosure Form: Ambis Public Disclosure Form

As your WA is currently outside of TEP, as per our standing orders, a vote on your admittance to the Magisterium has been initiated.

A decision is expected to be made in 1 week by 2023-02-22T13:00:00Z

As your WA is currently outside of TEP, as per our standing orders, a vote on your admittance to the Magisterium has been initiated.

A decision is expected to be made in 1 week by 2023-02-23T13:00:00Z

I, Greenlad, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: Northern Guyeds Koblinge
WA Status: not

Public Disclosure Form: your-link-here.com/paste_it.html

I, Marrabuk, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: Marrabuk
WA Status: Marrabuk

Public Disclosure Form: Public Disclosure: Marrabuk

1 Like

Accepted. Welcome back to the Magisterium!

I, Mangegneithe, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: Aivintis
WA Status: Aivintis

Public Disclosure Form: [NEW] The Mangegneithe Official Public Disclosure Form

Accepted. Welcome back to the Magisterium!

I, Ruben, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: Luminarum
WA Status: In WA, Luminarum

Public Disclosure Form: Public Disclosure: Ruben/Lumi

1 Like

I, Phoenixia, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: Arafors
WA Status: Arafors

Public Disclosure Form: Public Disclosure Forms: Arafors

1 Like

Both are accepted to the Magisterium.

Welcome!

1 Like

I, Greenlad, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: Northern Guyeds Koblinge
WA Status: not

Public Disclosure Form: your-link-here.com/paste_it.html

I, God-Emperor, solemnly swear to uphold the Concordat of The East Pacific and work with other Magisters to create reform when applicable. I will make it my personal duty to keep the best interests of the common East Pacific citizen to heart and work for the greater good of The East Pacific region. I pledge to serve The East Pacific to the best of my abilities.

Nation: NationStates | The Fiefdom of The Fourth Imperium
WA Status: EPSA

https://forum.theeastpacific.com/t/public-disclosure-form-god-emperor/15666

Accepted. Welcome to the Magisterium!

1 Like